FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Name or not name

Name or not name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well a couple contacted me last week to meet them swapped pics but something came up and they cancelled. I noticed they were looking to meet possibly later today so I send a message to which was opened and read and now I'm blocked hahaha! Honestly some folk lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Could you not accept that this cpl were probably letting you down gently. if they had been intrested in you they would have msged you to see if availible. Well thats how I would have taken it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol a lot of times with exchanging messages with couples might be with just the girl or the guy, then they pass your details on to the partner and they think no. |They need to let you down someway

Only suspecting though, not sure

aye rightttttttttttttt

"lol a lot of times with exchanging messages with couples might be with just the girl or the guy, then they pass your details on to the partner and they think no. |They need to let you down someway

Only suspecting though, not sure

aye rightttttttttttttt"

only kidden, could be any reason but learn from it and move on

you world will keep turning even if you never see them again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Either then letting me down gently or not either way a polite no thanks especially after chatting .. Hey you gotta be thick skinned at times and it's cool but annoying also A little frustrating but hey that's Fab I guess lol

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Could you not accept that this cpl were probably letting you down gently. if they had been intrested in you they would have msged you to see if availible. Well thats how I would have taken it."

It's rare that I agree with Kola but he's bang on. No one owes you a message, if they haven't responded you're not what they're looking for.

Chin up and move on

"Either then letting me down gently or not either way a polite no thanks especially after chatting .. Hey you gotta be thick skinned at times and it's cool but annoying also A little frustrating but hey that's Fab I guess lol "

Youve obviously not had a ranting message from a single guy who youve told no thanks then

Just be honest and accept it. After all, you don't want to meet people who don't suit you.

By *ad ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Either then letting me down gently or not either way a polite no thanks especially after chatting .. Hey you gotta be thick skinned at times and it's cool but annoying also A little frustrating but hey that's Fab I guess lol

Youve obviously not had a ranting message from a single guy who youve told no thanks then "

I don't understand why guys do that. Respect the woman's wishes and move on. Ranting could lead to a reputation on fab.

» Add a new message to this topic