FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Roosh V Glasgow abhorr s you

Roosh V Glasgow abhorr s you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now get to fuck. He has cancelled his talks on legalising rape. Apparently the. Good citizen s of my home town have sent him more threats than the rest of the world combined

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Good riddance to this fkn idiot !!!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Legalising rape could be wrong but pretty sure that is not something this person said. He promotes male dominance even as far as scare fems into what you want ply with drink n have your way but no pretty sure hes never said rape should be legal that would be enough to arrest him. Threats have come from all parts of scotland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now get to fuck. He has cancelled his talks on legalising rape. Apparently the. Good citizen s of my home town have sent him more threats than the rest of the world combined"

He's an arsehole

"Legalising rape could be wrong but pretty sure that is not something this person said. He promotes male dominance even as far as scare fems into what you want ply with drink n have your way but no pretty sure hes never said rape should be legal that would be enough to arrest him. Threats have come from all parts of scotland"
it is actually something he is campaigning to have legalised on private property only though to help teach women to do a better job protecting themselves.

For once , I think the people of Scotland have spoken as a nation and sent the right collective message.

"Get tae, ya Numptie"

Well done us

Ex

coatbridge

"Legalising rape could be wrong but pretty sure that is not something this person said. He promotes male dominance even as far as scare fems into what you want ply with drink n have your way but no pretty sure hes never said rape should be legal that would be enough to arrest him. Threats have come from all parts of scotlandit is actually something he is campaigning to have legalised on private property only though to help teach women to do a better job protecting themselves. "
I may be wrong but is his words not more akin to abolish the crime rape. And force woman to take better care of their virtue. Ie steer clear of a mans threshold who you do not want sex with. I in no way shape or form agree with this guys beliefs but having read alot on his page I dont believe he has said to legalise rape more abolish the rape charge itself

"Legalising rape could be wrong but pretty sure that is not something this person said. He promotes male dominance even as far as scare fems into what you want ply with drink n have your way but no pretty sure hes never said rape should be legal that would be enough to arrest him. Threats have come from all parts of scotlandit is actually something he is campaigning to have legalised on private property only though to help teach women to do a better job protecting themselves. I may be wrong but is his words not more akin to abolish the crime rape. And force woman to take better care of their virtue. Ie steer clear of a mans threshold who you do not want sex with. I in no way shape or form agree with this guys beliefs but having read alot on his page I dont believe he has said to legalise rape more abolish the rape charge itself"
and by abolishing the crime of rape it is made legal can't think of more clear way to show he is campaigning for rape to no longer be illegal so it becomes ?

coatbridge

You miss the point there is a huge diffrence.calling to abolish a law even one as serious as rape is nothing more than questioning the validity of a rape charge. Calling for it to be legal to rape and to promote others to rape will be illegal and open you up to prosecution.while I think the guys barking mad I dont think hes stupid.

He encourages predatory and premeditated aggressive behaviour.

Rape & unconsensual sex are not acts of sex/passion they are acts of aggression.

To go out with the premeditated aim & purpose of getting someone so d*unk they are not responsible for their actions for the sole purpose of abusing them shows very disturbing character flaws.

no means no & if someone's not capable of speaking the same unspoken answer is still no!

E

By *tarburst_88Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"You miss the point there is a huge diffrence.calling to abolish a law even one as serious as rape is nothing more than questioning the validity of a rape charge. Calling for it to be legal to rape and to promote others to rape will be illegal and open you up to prosecution.while I think the guys barking mad I dont think hes stupid."

I agree with you completely about him not being stupid - quite the opposite. Hes very careful how he words things to ensure his point is across but in a way which he cant be legally prosecuted.

He openly explains and advises how to mentally manipulate women into having sex with you and also goes on to suggest hes had sex with unconscious women which is disgusting in itself.

He describes how by degrading women you break them down to having no self confidence and staying with you/having sex with you.

The fact he is very intelligent is the part i find most worrying

"You miss the point there is a huge diffrence.calling to abolish a law even one as serious as rape is nothing more than questioning the validity of a rape charge. Calling for it to be legal to rape and to promote others to rape will be illegal and open you up to prosecution.while I think the guys barking mad I dont think hes stupid.

I agree with you completely about him not being stupid - quite the opposite. Hes very careful how he words things to ensure his point is across but in a way which he cant be legally prosecuted.

He openly explains and advises how to mentally manipulate women into having sex with you and also goes on to suggest hes had sex with unconscious women which is disgusting in itself.

He describes how by degrading women you break them down to having no self confidence and staying with you/having sex with you.

The fact he is very intelligent is the part i find most worrying"

Yup agree, as I said very disturbing character flaws. E X

"You miss the point there is a huge diffrence.calling to abolish a law even one as serious as rape is nothing more than questioning the validity of a rape charge. Calling for it to be legal to rape and to promote others to rape will be illegal and open you up to prosecution.while I think the guys barking mad I dont think hes stupid."
there is no difference if you make something that is illegal no longer illegal it then becomes legal it's no different to laws about cannibis if you make it no longer illegal to possess and smoke it it then becomes legal no matter the somatic of how it's phrased

coatbridge

"You miss the point there is a huge diffrence.calling to abolish a law even one as serious as rape is nothing more than questioning the validity of a rape charge. Calling for it to be legal to rape and to promote others to rape will be illegal and open you up to prosecution.while I think the guys barking mad I dont think hes stupid.there is no difference if you make something that is illegal no longer illegal it then becomes legal it's no different to laws about cannibis if you make it no longer illegal to possess and smoke it it then becomes legal no matter the somatic of how it's phrased"
if it was phrased as you reported this chap would be arrested so obviously there is a diffrence how you cant see this is beyond me. The guy might be a dick but dosnt need words put in his mouth. Thats why in legal matters its important to get the wording exact where possible and this guy knows how to thread the line which proves hes even more dangerous than someone who would say legalise rape.

I think every newspaper in Britain is reporting him as campaigning to legalise rape they have very good legal departments who would not leave them open to a defamation claim. So forgive me if I will agree to differ with you and side with the legal dept of all our newspapers

What common law or legislative grounds would they have for an arrest or charge??

We live in a country where free speech is a right, unless it's incitement or hate speech.

» Add a new message to this topic