FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Zika virus newest STD

Zika virus newest STD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently first case I USA of the disease being transmitted sexually if this disease gets a grip it will be able to travel way outside the borders it's limited to.Non mosquito infected areas will be in danger and could have as big an effect on us as HIV and AIDS did in the 80s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think I've just heard on radio that Ireland has its first cade of this Virus.

"Apparently first case I USA of the disease being transmitted sexually if this disease gets a grip it will be able to travel way outside the borders it's limited to.Non mosquito infected areas will be in danger and could have as big an effect on us as HIV and AIDS did in the 80s"

Not quite like HIV as its only a real threat to pregnant women.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Apparently first case I USA of the disease being transmitted sexually if this disease gets a grip it will be able to travel way outside the borders it's limited to.Non mosquito infected areas will be in danger and could have as big an effect on us as HIV and AIDS did in the 80s

"

and children born from a parent who passed this on male and female and I ment it will be this generations reason to take sexual health more seriously

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Apparently first case I USA of the disease being transmitted sexually if this disease gets a grip it will be able to travel way outside the borders it's limited to.Non mosquito infected areas will be in danger and could have as big an effect on us as HIV and AIDS did in the 80s

and children born from a parent who passed this on male and female and I ment it will be this generations reason to take sexual health more seriously"

Totally agree. Stay safe always xxxx

By *offee and Cream 100Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Really bizarre how it has transformed from an air born and stagnant water spreadable disease into a humam carrying disease, I want to see that guy who shagged the mosquito.

"Really bizarre how it has transformed from an air born and stagnant water spreadable disease into a humam carrying disease, I want to see that guy who shagged the mosquito.

"

This planet is over populated at the moment.

May be its a man made solution to the overpopulation, so only the elite will breed safely.

"Apparently first case I USA of the disease being transmitted sexually if this disease gets a grip it will be able to travel way outside the borders it's limited to.Non mosquito infected areas will be in danger and could have as big an effect on us as HIV and AIDS did in the 80s"

I have a mate I work with, his head is huge, his parents certainly didn't catch this virus many years ago, they call him the heed

"Really bizarre how it has transformed from an air born and stagnant water spreadable disease into a humam carrying disease, I want to see that guy who shagged the mosquito.

This planet is over populated at the moment.

May be its a man made solution to the overpopulation, so only the elite will breed safely. "

Maybe it's all part of agenda 21.. Either that or we are being distracted by the media.. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the virus blows over we are bombing Iran....

» Add a new message to this topic