FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > small rant

small rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oody2shoes OP   Woman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Im not usually one to have a rant on here but after stewing for a bit decided id get it off my chest.

In life things happen. Somethings work and somethings dont. However as adults everyone makes their own decisions. If u dont like someone fine but dont drag others in to it.

Dont message slagging people off or causing trouble that isnt there. Bitterness. Hate and drama are unattractive qualities.

I dont have any issues with anyone and will not have. Other peoples pasts. Present. Future is their business.

Alot of genuine people on here who i truely care for and care for me and thats the only messages i care about.

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Amen !!!

By *ruegent101Man  over a year ago

down by the river side

By *ero StressMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Im not usually one to have a rant on here but after stewing for a bit decided id get it off my chest.

In life things happen. Somethings work and somethings dont. However as adults everyone makes their own decisions. If u dont like someone fine but dont drag others in to it.

Dont message slagging people off or causing trouble that isnt there. Bitterness. Hate and drama are unattractive qualities.

I dont have any issues with anyone and will not have. Other peoples pasts. Present. Future is their business.

Alot of genuine people on here who i truely care for and care for me and thats the only messages i care about.

Rant over

"

Totally agree well said

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Wouldn't it be better just to send this message to the person it's aimed at?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wouldn't it be better just to send this message to the person it's aimed at?"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

course not ya dont get the plaudits

But can I still carry on judging books by their covers????

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I totally agree with everything you have not a rant I don't think just speaking the truth! Those who hav met us know we are our own ppl no ones opinions or nastiness will cloud our thoughts on anyone else sometimes that can annoy certain people but really do we care! NOPE

We are on Fab for fun not friends but if we meet people we get along with just means all the more fun with NO dramas

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I totally agree with everything you have not a rant I don't think just speaking the truth! Those who hav met us know we are our own ppl no ones opinions or nastiness will cloud our thoughts on anyone else sometimes that can annoy certain people but really do we care! NOPE

We are on Fab for fun not friends but if we meet people we get along with just means all the more fun with NO dramas "

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have 3 kids for the arguments and pettiness.....don't feel the need for it here

By *oody2shoes OP   Woman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

U assume i didnt. Part of my reason for doing it on here was if they are messaging me saying things about others then maybe they are doing same to others about me. So i put it here to make point i dont have a issue with anyone so if anyone feels i do they have opportunity to ask

By *emon99123Man  over a year ago

London

"Wouldn't it be better just to send this message to the person it's aimed at?course not ya dont get the plaudits"

I'd assume getting plaudits and patting each other on the back was what the forums were for...perhaps i'm mistaken

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

If they don't have the balls to say it to you directly then ignore them. They aren't worth it

Some people thrive on drama, unfortunately, so let them get on with it! If it's not for you, just block them

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"I have 3 kids for the arguments and pettiness.....don't feel the need for it here "

This !!

There was a time when it was the gays and lesbians who had all the drama in their circles. However I realised a long time ago it's nothing compared to the swingers.

I'm sure there will always be people who dislike me. Or judge me or have misconceptions of me. I couldn't care. In fact if they want to spend their time talking about me they can't have much else going on.

I'm here and I'm doing my own thing. It's taken me a long time to be able to do that. I'm not about to stop.

Life is too short.

People will always bitch behind others backs, but its really not worth the effort stooping to that level, plus - I've got a sore back and couldn't get down that far at the moment.

Block button frustrates them anyway.

Always a drama on fabville

In the 6 years I've been here there always has been between someone and other. That's the just the way it is.

Some people treat this as real life when it's not its an extra to add to life.

My two pence worth but what I say is your here for a good time not a long time. Enjoy it as much as you can and stick two fingers up to the haters

glasgow

"Always a drama on fabville

In the 6 years I've been here there always has been between someone and other. That's the just the way it is.

Some people treat this as real life when it's not its an extra to add to life.

My two pence worth but what I say is your here for a good time not a long time. Enjoy it as much as you can and stick two fingers up to the haters "

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There will only be drama where people create it, the level of drama is determined by how others respond to it.

As for how people choose to treat fab, surely that is up to them to decide if it is an added extra or part of their life. After all we are all different.

Mrs S

glasgow

"There will only be drama where people create it, the level of drama is determined by how others respond to it.

As for how people choose to treat fab, surely that is up to them to decide if it is an added extra or part of their life. After all we are all different.

Mrs S

The world would be a boring place if we were all the same haha! We just laugh and enjoy what extra fun we get we no time for drama or stories Coz everyone has them I only want to see there boobies no hear there troubles haha

S

"

xx

» Add a new message to this topic