FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Q-Store

Q-Store

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am going to Q-store in Edinburgh today around 1:30 as im looking for some cuckold DVD's for me and my wife to watch, (hopefully get her in the mood)

is this a good shop for dvd's and is it in a discrete location, I feel some cuckold dvd's to watch may be a good introduction into this lifestyle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't know about DVDs your looking for, but its a great store for essential items. Primarily set up to supply the gay quarter, however they do have a good selection of toys, lubes and electrical tens.

Location is easy to find, just of the main drag. Good reputation.

"I don't know about DVDs your looking for, but its a great store for essential items. Primarily set up to supply the gay quarter, however they do have a good selection of toys, lubes and electrical tens.

Location is easy to find, just of the main drag. Good reputation."

good to hear it has a good reputation, I phoned up direct as I didn't want to travel if they didn't have any in stock, they said they were well stocked with various dvd's including

Mom's Cuckold

Bi sexual cuckolds

Cuckold Husbands

Cum Eating Cuckolds

Cuckold sessions

to name a few, I may buy 3 or 4 various

kind of excited

anyone fancy meeting here today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"anyone fancy meeting here today"

I could have if I seen earlier. Just down from my work. It's in a discreet location too. If you're horny, there's a gay sauna and two saunas with women all within 200-300 yards.

The bit through the back is for gay / bi videos, I'd love to be sucked in there but there's a camera

"anyone fancy meeting here today

I could have if I seen earlier. Just down from my work. It's in a discreet location too. If you're horny, there's a gay sauna and two saunas with women all within 200-300 yards.

The bit through the back is for gay / bi videos, I'd love to be sucked in there but there's a camera"

Im more into being cuckold but I did see what you mean, I was at the dvd's just as you go through, I counted 21 different cuckold dvd's and bought 2, glad I did as all episodes of each had stories, of how their housewifes turned the husband cuckold, I hope they will be good to watch together as a couple.

shop was clean and well laid out, nice 9" strap ones for guys with smaller dicks, where your dick actually fits inside the strap on, rather expensive but I had to buy

» Add a new message to this topic