FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Club prices

Club prices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abel-30 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of no-where

I have 2 male friends who are interested in swinging, and being friends wanna make sure I'm ok and get home safe when I go to clubs.

Now I know there are prices for single men, women and couples.

Does couples prices count as just man and woman or could they go as a couple and pay couple price rather than 2 single men prices

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I have 2 male friends who are interested in swinging, and being friends wanna make sure I'm ok and get home safe when I go to clubs.

Does couples prices count as just man and woman or could they go as a couple and pay couple price rather than 2 single men prices "

no men are cash cows you only get cheaper entry with a fem

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I have 2 male friends who are interested in swinging, and being friends wanna make sure I'm ok and get home safe when I go to clubs.

Does couples prices count as just man and woman or could they go as a couple and pay couple price rather than 2 single men prices "

As long as booked in and arrive as a couple it's fine I'm sure .

By *abel-30 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of no-where

Ahh was just wondering as they would only play as a couple mmf or mmmf so wasn't sure if they could count as a couple or would be 2 single men who would only play together... If that makes sence

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

will you swing with one of them? If so fine in not they should both pay in as single guys.

It's slightly irritating. As a couple it would be great for Jizzabelle to be able to go to after 8 on her own and for me to be able to go on my own. Just for social connection but I'd be paying 4 times what she pays. A one for one policy would be good. I go once she can go once.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Ahh was just wondering as they would only play as a couple mmf or mmmf so wasn't sure if they could count as a couple or would be 2 single men who would only play together... If that makes sence"

Would be paying as one couple then one single male I think .

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Ahh was just wondering as they would only play as a couple mmf or mmmf so wasn't sure if they could count as a couple or would be 2 single men who would only play together... If that makes sence

Would be paying as one couple then one single male I think ."

By *illdeeCouple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Chancers!

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Why not just check with the club but I assume it would be one couple and one single xxxx

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

Looks like it'd be best to go as an MF couple and one M single. Then the two M can split the costs .

A gay MM couple should be charged the same as an MF couple though imo. They shouldn't be treated as two separate M M single males if they're genuine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aberdeen was 25 for me and my friend but a tenner for her if she went alone. I had a great time and thought it was worth the 15 quid

» Add a new message to this topic