FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Why do people never message back

Why do people never message back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people never reply to e-mails and just delete. Its so annoying. Does this happen to other people or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not their cup of tea? They have 500 other messages to sift through?

Cock pics dont appeal to most.

Can go on n on

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

[Removed by poster at 16/01/11 15:47:37]

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

some do some don't but because you send one to them it doesn't mean they must respond, as some folk with friends etc on here get 100's.

If your profile fits what someone is looking for you will get a reply - keep trying and before long you will get replies and a few close friends hopefully.

hi randyian x...yes i got to admit ..i dont like cock pics either ..maybe u should change your pics or maybe your wording on ya messages that u send xwish u luck xmiffy

some do, some dont. i never take it personal as i know if ive messaged a girl then there are probably another 50 guy messaged also and they cant possibly reply to them all, just try and make next message bit more eye catching and interesting. a few minutes invested writing an original message will im sure reap rewards. or maybe im just talking shite lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I do try to at least say thanks but no thanks to all who message me but sometimes it depends on their message to. A first one of " when are we shagging then?" or " do you fancy my big 8 inch cock up your fanny" can sometimes be off putting. Not that I'm saying this is the kind of message the OP sends - but you may understand that after a dozen or so a day like that we may feel reluctant to reply to the rest.

As a previous poster has said tho - read the profiles to make sure you meet their criteria for poss meets, be polite and most of all be patient and you will finally get replies and maybe meets hun . Wish you luck xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Like _adcow said some email us women get would curl your hair .

Id alwasy check profiles fully make sure you do meet with peoples requirements before sending email and as i have said before i hardly have enough time to mail friends and ppl i am intrested in so if i dont reply to you dont be offended just take it as a not intrested and move on xxx

luv jacs

xxxx

Thanks evryone for answering and giving advice. I will change my profile pics to something more tasteful. I do read profiles before messaging people. I can understand though about having to read through lots of horrible e-mails.

I never say lets fuck or anything like that when e-mailing. Just want some friends as well as fun.

Thansk again for the advice.

Ian

as a couple we were getting loads of messages from single blokes and then with the year we were having changed our profile to state no single blokes. and when we still got messages we did ask why? to be told by most of them . well we thougt we would chance our luck as they were different from the rest of the blokes.so now it depends if it is a polite message we may reply and if not delete.

Ive changed profile pic. I am hoping people like this one better.

Ian

Just keep at it, make the messages personal instead of what most do and copy and paste the same message to about 10 people and im sure some will reply, add new pics and keep your profile updated and you should do ok

we answer most mail....but if someone blatantly hasnt read the profile i sometimes dont bother mailing back

» Add a new message to this topic