FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > defending fab ?????? or are they on a mission to really bad mouth it an their members??

defending fab ?????? or are they on a mission to really bad mouth it an their members??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

after last nites fiasco , on forum about the party addy being put on , the cpl that did it are yet still on site ,

does this seem fair that they and their other profiles get away with this , i know i cannot name and shame but this cpl since posting this went on to email another member on site about her family , NOT a very nice one either ,

yet again their profiles are still on fab ?

do admin really take these threats and abuse really seriously that folk on fab can abuse the system an members on site ...

for one it dont look good when the people have to go to the police about this pair , who may i add already have been warned by police , as they really are giving fab an its memebrs a really bad name ,

either i am going to be banned for putting post up or post will be removed but as a paid member i feel its my rite to voice my opinion about what has been an is being done to fab members by this cpl ,

would you enjoy havin your life ruined by a fab member telling all and threatening your family ?????

, my concern is that fab will be in the papers more and that really wont be a good thing for site or members ,

do you have an opinion on this an would you go to police about a really pesky person on fab

so plz admin stick up for your members on site an help to keep the folk of fab a happy swinging place to come and enjoy and keep the bad press away .....

these cples really do not deserve the shit and abuse they have been in receipt of ...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wholeheartedly agree sioux, good for you for having the conviction to do this post.

I hope admin take this seriously.

M & L

xx

Forum Mod

I think you need to give admin a chance to deal with this,it was only last night...a saturday too when lots of people have social plans,they're not on here 24/7 and they do take things seriously x

Forum Mod

Oh I just need to add but you have probably done this anyway give them as much information as you possibly can to help them

Excitement on here last nite and I missed? Bottoms! Lol

Sounds scary....and distressing for all involved!

good for yoy sioux hunni ppl shouldnt get away with doing that on here it gives fab a bad name were behind you all the way on this xxxxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Looks like Admin have dealt with it, the profile is disabled.

As HPC says though, give Admin time to deal with these things , they are not on here 24 hours a day.

What I dont understand is why their ISP addy doesnt get blocked. Anyone can have as many profiles on here as they want. This should be tracked via their IP addy and blocked so they can no longer get on the site.

This was a serious breach of conditions so should be dealt with appropriately.

"I think you need to give admin a chance to deal with this,it was only last night...a saturday too when lots of people have social plans,they're not on here 24/7 and they do take things seriously x"

hey honey , we appreciate the quickness to which you delt with this , but admin have known about this cpl an antics for well over a yr now an their orginal profile has been reported.

i dont know how many times, they have also been informed that the cpls concered have been to police an as yet no word from admin an still no profiles banned , this has been my point ,, we know admin cannot be on site at all times but even to mail the cpls concerend would have been appreciated at the time , or even now to give them their support , not even a mail has been recived from admin over the past yr to either cpl ,and has had to be left with them to deal with , on their own , not very encouraging is it , ?????

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As the feedback report says, Admin don't normally mail people with what they have done about a report.

To be honest though, off the site and people being reported to the police Admin have no control over....they only have control of what goes on on the site.

If on the other hand the Police get in touch with the site for any information needed, Admin co-operate fully.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I know you aren't allowed to name and shame on the forums but are you allowed to pm other members to let them know who they are?

Would be interested to find out so we can avoid them in future (if they come back on)

x

"As the feedback report says, Admin don't normally mail people with what they have done about a report.

To be honest though, off the site and people being reported to the police Admin have no control over....they only have control of what goes on on the site.

If on the other hand the Police get in touch with the site for any information needed, Admin co-operate fully."

rugby its due to what goes on the site that causes the bother in real life then when admin have done nothing is when they have gone to police to seek help ,

but with things this serious on fab you would think admin would mail cpls to find out whats going on , after all its their site an their respnsiblity ,

sorry admin if i seem tobe taking things out on you but a bit of feed back to the people concerend would be appreciated when things get to this point when they say about reporting to police .

i am saying this for the cpls concerend cos if they posted i can just imagine the more grief they would get from this

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok I know it can be upsetting for people who are getting any rubbish on the site, and I don't know too much about whats going on only forums posts that have been taken off....but I will paste onto the bottom of this thread how Admin deal with reports, of course there also has to be rule breaking actually on the site for Admin to make a judgment.

I know don't like their friends upset, but the best thing to do is let those people who think someone is being an arse to do the reporting.

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

What did we miss?..... whats the fuss about?....Admin? Police? Abuse? some certain couple?.....damn we seemed to have missed a lot !!!

For paying for Gold membership,did that not used to entitle you to first hand help with any member problems via a dedicated customer service type system?

And that service got removed and the funds put into this gain 5 days more membership Free instead, if im wrong, apologies in advance.

T

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

"I know you aren't allowed to name and shame on the forums but are you allowed to pm other members to let them know who they are?

Would be interested to find out so we can avoid them in future (if they come back on)

x"

was exactly my thoughts also, b4 one of us fall into the trap if they return !!!

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"What I dont understand is why their ISP addy doesnt get blocked. Anyone can have as many profiles on here as they want. This should be tracked via their IP addy and blocked so they can no longer get on the site.

This was a serious breach of conditions so should be dealt with appropriately."

cant agree more block their IP addresses dont give them the chance to make another profile

By *ashmira2008Woman  over a year ago

renfrew

the people concerned make it very hard for the genuine people on here, have found it more & more difficult to know who is genuine or not.

I'm behind you sioux 100% xxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok

Just Report anyone who is breaking rules.

As you can see, Admin say what they do with reports.

I will shut this now as you have an answer of how things work.