FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Chat

Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi di ho fabby people.

Just a wee question. I come into chat and i find it really hard to get involved as i dont know what most people are chatting about lol. I guess people use it alot and are very good friends. Whats the advice for a newbie trying to involve herself in the banter? I tend to click on and say hi but get lost really quickly. Maybe i just cant keep up. All comments will be appriciated. Gill xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like yourself struggle to get into the chat thing, it helps if you know someone who is in there. Any time I have went in, I have found it daunting but when the peeps know you, it gets easier

Hi, it can be hard off starting in chat but keep at it .... the best advice is not to wait until your spoken to because sometimes people are too engrossed in conversation so jump right in and get involved with whatever conversation is going on at the time. Look forward to seeing you in chat xx

"I like yourself struggle to get into the chat thing, it helps if you know someone who is in there. Any time I have went in, I have found it daunting but when the peeps know you, it gets easier "

Im sure i will get there lol. I enjoy the chatting side so will keep at it. Thanks for your reply xx

"Hi, it can be hard off starting in chat but keep at it .... the best advice is not to wait until your spoken to because sometimes people are too engrossed in conversation so jump right in and get involved with whatever conversation is going on at the time. Look forward to seeing you in chat xx"

Thanks for the advice i will keep coming in and hopefully see you there. thanks for your reply xx

[Removed by poster at 13/01/11 16:06:03]

only other advice a can give is just speak to me !!

no one else

hope that helps !!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

see you soon n just like others have said jump in they not such a bd lot

Try going in chat in the morning or early afternoon, as it's generally quieter then, and easier to get into convo's..... or just be cheeky and people will soon chat to you, lol xxx

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

it can be very daunting for people not used to chat rooms ...hell i even find it hard goin back in as not been in chat for ages ..used to b in there day and nite lol just persevere and talk to people butt in to conversation and generally try have fun if all else fails u can try puttin cam on and tease fook oot of everyone you'll soon be inundated with people wantin to chat to u hope that helps lol

"Hi di ho fabby people.

Just a wee question. I come into chat and i find it really hard to get involved as i dont know what most people are chatting about lol. I guess people use it alot and are very good friends. Whats the advice for a newbie trying to involve herself in the banter? I tend to click on and say hi but get lost really quickly. Maybe i just cant keep up. All comments will be appriciated. Gill xxxx"

Come in with me I'll hold ya hand, lol... It can be overwhelming at times, but the more you go in and get chatting, the easier it gets x

I find that depending on the time of day it is, the chats go so fast that sometimes you miss someone chatting back to you - I then wonder if they think you are ignoring them!

"only other advice a can give is just speak to me !!

no one else

hope that helps !!

"

My advice is to speak to anyone EXCEPT Fugy!

As said, just fire in with banter and comment on what other people are saying. Change your text colour from standard black, helps to stand out.

I wouldn't even think of going on cam for a while to ur used to chat. If you go on cam you would be bombarded.

Maybe see you in there, steve and Jo xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Fugy is great for tips on tailoring, latest trends in hair design, colour blending of cushions and soft fabrics.

enjoy, he will make you feel very welcome and offer a complete makeover.

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"Fugy is great for tips on tailoring, latest trends in hair design, colour blending of cushions and soft fabrics.

"

lol _iew he will even offer a fine shag too lol xxxx you forgot to write that

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Fugy is great for tips on tailoring, latest trends in hair design, colour blending of cushions and soft fabrics.

lol _iew he will even offer a fine shag too lol xxxx you forgot to write that "

aye Bren, he wasna bad... he nicely filled in the time between the end of This Morning and the start of Loose Wumin.

i dinnae want to know!

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Hi di ho fabby people.

Just a wee question. I come into chat and i find it really hard to get involved as i dont know what most people are chatting about lol. I guess people use it alot and are very good friends. Whats the advice for a newbie trying to involve herself in the banter? I tend to click on and say hi but get lost really quickly. Maybe i just cant keep up. All comments will be appriciated. Gill xxxx"

It can be difficult to keep up with the random chat when it's busy in the room. Keep at it though! There is some good banter to be had in the room at times. Maybe go in at off peak times to begin with and see how it goes. I'll make a point of sayin Hi if i see you ...as i'm sure will everyone else

lol ya bunch o bams !!!!

cept bren xxxxx

fur the record av no pumped _iew and hes no pumped me !!

av pumped bren tho...

and a want tae pump steves wife...jo...

thanks for listening

fugy

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"lol ya bunch o bams !!!!

cept bren xxxxx

fur the record av no pumped _iew and hes no pumped me !!

av pumped bren tho...

and a want tae pump steves wife...jo...

thanks for listening

fugy

"

lmao so ya have babes ive prob known ya the longest and yea ill ride ya again anytime fugy my online hubby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gill ....

Pleased too meet ya,just as above friends have said,jump straight in and latch on to whats being said,it can be busy @ times but bare with it.

I will make a point in chattin too ya ..

take care

Buboo xxxx

PS: avoid fugy .... CORRFFFF

Hi Gill, it can be hit or miss, it can be like a casual sunday drive or like the starting grid at a formula one race,utterly frantic,folk like me adding random bits o trivia n nonsense dont help, lol, sorry

T xx

"Hi di ho fabby people.

Just a wee question. I come into chat and i find it really hard to get involved "

Talk to me.

I speak to anyone and everyone. If no one is listening to me, I'll speak to myself.

It's good to talk. lol

xxx

gill it really helps when u try reading the room instead of perving my cam so much....and theres no need to have multiple cams of me...I love the attention tho lol xxxxxx

"gill it really helps when u try reading the room instead of perving my cam so much....and theres no need to have multiple cams of me...I love the attention tho lol xxxxxx"

Sorry Paddy im just so in love with you xxx

Thanks everyone for your replys xxx

"gill it really helps when u try reading the room instead of perving my cam so much....and theres no need to have multiple cams of me...I love the attention tho lol xxxxxx

Sorry Paddy im just so in love with you xxx"

poor girl i feel for u lol

"gill it really helps when u try reading the room instead of perving my cam so much....and theres no need to have multiple cams of me...I love the attention tho lol xxxxxx

Sorry Paddy im just so in love with you xxx

Was thnking the same

poor girl i feel for u lol "

Hi Gill

well i say just jump right in lol,,, sometimes there are about 10 diff conversations going on at the one time. If you try to follow a cple then it can be a good laugh ohhh :P webcams are good xx

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic