FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Caught Out

Caught Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever been to a party or a club and met someone they knew.....a family member or neighbour or work colleauge? What happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very small world on ere lol trust me... We have met a few ppl we know and recognise from vanilla life

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

yeh been same- have met a guy i was at school with, a guy i've known since he was 6, workmates, even a guy i shagged way back when i was 20 lol.

but you just need to remember we are all here for same thing and even if you don't play with them in person you have to realise you may still bump into them in swinging circles.

you either deal with it when it arises or give up something you actually enjoy in fear.

just my opinion of course

Yeah happened a few times, we were at a social just before xmas and there was two cpls there one who I knew and one tb from school days. Also know of three people on here that I have work associations through.

Small world but we're all here for the same thing and keeping it to ourselves.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yep, 2 schoolmates, guy who was best man at my wedding and also one of my daughter's former teachers. But as said before, we are all here for the same reason so no point in getting hung up about it (unless you meet your parents)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i knew a girl once who met her dad at a swingers party with his bit on the side who she knew nothing about oppppps big oppppps lol

Like I have always thought, the only people, who judge you, should take a long look at themselves, if someone you know see's you on here, they can't sit on their moral high horse- they have seen you here!, it has too be said most of us are here for clean adult fun- so we don't need to justify ourselves to repressed biggoted people. I am all over the web, but does it worry me- errr let's think NO-lol

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

"i knew a girl once who met her dad at a swingers party with his bit on the side who she knew nothing about oppppps big oppppps lol "

class

By *ALKER33Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 11/01/11 22:03:05]

By *eryInterestingMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I once met a work colleague at a fetish club. Sucessfully voided him for the whole evening. The following day I realised he was there for exactly the same reason I was, I wound him up for a few days then 'fessed up.

» Add a new message to this topic