FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sensual , erotic, massage in Dundee Area

Sensual , erotic, massage in Dundee Area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone know of a attractive guy, lady masseur that works out of Dundee, Angus area from their own place. I would like to find someone who offers a sensual massage service for married couples. I want to arrange a massage for my partner pref a nice warm sensual experience. If it turns erotic or more, you could take it from there. My partner is slim and attractive. If anyone can help me out or has had a good experience with something like this please will you let me know. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can i ask why you have a single male profile?Will your lovely lady know about all of this fun?

I give great massages.

I'm confused after reading your profile ...you say you give sensual massages and offer yourself to couples and single fems , so why would you be seeking someone to give your wife one as you obviously give them ??

Ooops you are a single male according to your profile too !

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

something tells me the little wifey has no idea she is to be set up or am i being a tad cynical

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"I'm confused after reading your profile ...you say you give sensual massages and offer yourself to couples and single fems , so why would you be seeking someone to give your wife one as you obviously give them ??

Ooops you are a single male according to your profile too ! "

that's exactly what i was thinking

xAx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all and thanks for reading.

My profile probably needs a change as it has been some time since I used this site on a regular basis.

My partner and myself have had quite a few very memorable encounters with some very nice guys.

I used to offer a massage service but have not for a while as I have been too busy. I decided that I would try to find someone else that would be prepared to give a very lovely lady some massage, You know what they say, a change is always nice.

I did not have us on here as a couple the last time I set up my profile. Reason was my partner was taking a break from the swinging lifestyle, and I respected that.

I think that it should be up to every individual as to how they want to word their profiles....nowhere does it actually say ..single male? Male maybe.

We are all here at the end of the day to have a little fun.

Once again thanks for reading

"Hi all and thanks for reading.

My profile probably needs a change as it has been some time since I used this site on a regular basis.

My partner and myself have had quite a few very memorable encounters with some very nice guys.

I used to offer a massage service but have not for a while as I have been too busy. I decided that I would try to find someone else that would be prepared to give a very lovely lady some massage, You know what they say, a change is always nice.

I did not have us on here as a couple the last time I set up my profile. Reason was my partner was taking a break from the swinging lifestyle, and I respected that.

I think that it should be up to every individual as to how they want to word their profiles....nowhere does it actually say ..single male? Male maybe.

"

actually in the rules it does actually state if you are a couple....use the site as a couple....then you should be on a couples profile....

if you play as a single then a single profile is fine.

[Removed by poster at 09/01/11 20:05:01]

[Removed by poster at 13/01/11 20:55:29]

"Hi all and thanks for reading.

actually in the rules it does actually state if you are a couple....use the site as a couple....then you should be on a couples profile....

if you play as a single then a single profile is fine."

If you have had a couples profile before, but not 'last time' you set up your profile what was the name? Maybe people would be a little less sceptical, and a bit more forthcoming. I understand that you must have had more than one profile listed because of your use of 'last time'.... and the fact that you have had previous encounters. Maybe they would be willing to meet you if they knew who you were?

» Add a new message to this topic