FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New couple looking for advice

New couple looking for advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone we are a new couple to FAB but both have single verified profiles here so are not new new lol. Anyway this is the female half of the couple here i'm basically looking for a girlie to play with possibly on my own or with mr watching or joining in and we don't seem to be attracting much attention to our profile so i'm looking for advice on what we can do to make our joint profile more appealing...any advice would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe put some pics on your profile of both of yous on it?

chicks wanna see who they might be meeting?

auds xx

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

apart from the pics as said...patience helps.

personaly,we hate the word fb so maybe change that,but its only our opinion...good luck....mr cat.

my tuppence worth not easy getting single fem when your a couple although there is a few about but gd luck anyway xxx

Hmm, read profile,folks are cautious about fragile "insta-couples",its a very honest profile,some of your male half's fellow single males will be sighing at the no single males clause i bet,lol

T xx

[Removed by poster at 08/01/11 19:58:29]

Lol just realised i posted as my single profile...but anyway i'm the female half of the couple...and thanks everyone your comments are appreciated x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 08/01/11 20:08:17]

"apart from the pics as said...patience helps.

personaly,we hate the word fb so maybe change that,but its only our opinion...good luck....mr cat."

Thanks Mr Cat i've changed this, hopefully that sounds a bit better now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Think its time for rewriting your couple profile as it seems to me its all about what you and trucker want... if your asking a fem to join you and someone agrees then id consider it a privalage and you need to make them feel special and not just a spare toy for your own enjoyment

"maybe put some pics on your profile of both of yous on it?

chicks wanna see who they might be meeting?

auds xx "

We've got pics together on now Auds but need to keep them private, however friends will be able to see them

"Think its time for rewriting your couple profile as it seems to me its all about what you and trucker want... if your asking a fem to join you and someone agrees then id consider it a privalage and you need to make them feel special and not just a spare toy for your own enjoyment "

Its definitely not all about what we want, i would make sure the fem was fully satisfied ...any suggestions on what to put, it was just a basic profile and totally open to ideas to make it better

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If either of you are married, would be worth popping that on..

the whole married debate is a hot one and most say as long as they were able to make an informed choice when selecting play mates.

no offence, just another pointer.

"If either of you are married, would be worth popping that on..

the whole married debate is a hot one and most say as long as they were able to make an informed choice when selecting play mates.

no offence, just another pointer."

No offence taken, thanks for your reply

By *urvy N TeaseCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

I also started using the site as a single fem and if I was considering meeting a couple I might be put off by your public picture as it doesn't really show what either of you look like. I would also be put off by the wording of your profile as it sounds like you only want a fem for his benefit, I would need to be sure that the fem was totally into it for herself, not just to impress him. Sorry for being brutally honest, only my opinion, which doesn't really count since I don't play alone anymore, lol. Happy swinging! Curvy xx

» Add a new message to this topic