FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Half a couple

Half a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious to see folks opinions on messages to couples. We get a fair few messages and the 'singles' just talk to Nat, like Dan doesn't exist (includes single fems as well as guys). Only couples message as if they are speaking to two people, rather than one.

Ok there are a few exceptions to the rule. But just looking for opinion on it. Is it just the way it is? Acceptable / the done thing or...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We get that sometimes, mostly it's fine unless they're blatantly ignoring him. In which case I'll reply with 'we' rather than 'I' or in some cases I'll actually remind them that he is here too.

Mainly though with single guys, once they've established it's me they're talking to, many try to get me to switch to kik or whatsapp. As if I wouldn't tell him everything anyway.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

No bad forum and I've been and done this so I appologise Hi Dan how's it hanging lol

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just curious to see folks opinions on messages to couples. We get a fair few messages and the 'singles' just talk to Nat, like Dan doesn't exist (includes single fems as well as guys). Only couples message as if they are speaking to two people, rather than one.

Ok there are a few exceptions to the rule. But just looking for opinion on it. Is it just the way it is? Acceptable / the done thing or...? "

Am I the exception? If I was Mr I would feel quite upset and would not even considering that person, that is my opinion...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

normally a good indication if you're chatting to a guy who understands and respects the lifestyle and not just looking for a quick fix.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi Dan,howya doing buddy?

Single Guys need to realize that the Male half of the Couple is just as important as the Female in a MFM situation so therefore all messages should be directed at both.

Well there has to be a repoure with at least two folk asking for four folk to all be attached to each other fully is quiet an ask

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

When talking to a couple I address both equally.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I address both in a couple. If I know I'm talking to one particular half, I always ask how the other is too.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Oh, by the way, morning Dan

I always address both when I'm chatting to a couple. Its common sense; and you never know which of them will open the message and want to chat to them both anyway

Lx

» Add a new message to this topic