FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Mild s&m

Mild s&m

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wife likes the idea of some light pain free fun, think it might be s&m type of thing it turns her on at the thought but to be honest no idea where to start etc she's suggested blindfolds tied to bed any suggestions would be really appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wife likes the idea of some light pain free fun, think it might be s&m type of thing it turns her on at the thought but to be honest no idea where to start etc she's suggested blindfolds tied to bed any suggestions would be really appreciated xx"

Underbed restraints are good ... Bit daunting when you first see them but presumably since shes your wife she trusts you so lots of fun to be had!

Blind folds are fun and im not really into pain either but being lightly teased all over with something for spanking like a flogger or crop is super sexy especially when blindfold and maybe a wee gentle spank after

Mmmm ok thanks for that will endeavour to find some restraints on line then appreciate the advice x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Sensory depravation and stimulation

You could visit Torture Garden in Edinburgh on the 17th October. Demonstrations of all sorts of kinks & treats and the whole atmosphere is brilliant. Look into it as it's definitely worth doing and will give you both loads of ideas of things to explore while having an amazing night.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"You could visit Torture Garden in Edinburgh on the 17th October. Demonstrations of all sorts of kinks & treats and the whole atmosphere is brilliant. Look into it as it's definitely worth doing and will give you both loads of ideas of things to explore while having an amazing night.

"

Errrrrr...it's the 18th today

Good point meant 14th November ,cheers Andy

" Sensory depravation and stimulation"

This is where I would start.

There's a lot to be said for it. I wouldn't go shelling out for restraint kits just yet if it's still just to try. Use silk scarves or a tie first.

" Sensory depravation and stimulation

This is where I would start.

There's a lot to be said for it"

I'd certainly agree with that.

Thank use for all advice and ideas it's very much appreciated will let use know how it goes x

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Is like to try TG myself, can't make November as our party is the night before, but perhaps next time

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Why don't you try breath play. It's easy enough to start with. A hand over her mouth and nose. It gives a feeling of being controlled and there is no hurty stuff involved

"Why don't you try breath play. It's easy enough to start with. A hand over her mouth and nose. It gives a feeling of being controlled and there is no hurty stuff involved "

Oh that terrifies me. X

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Why don't you try breath play. It's easy enough to start with. A hand over her mouth and nose. It gives a feeling of being controlled and there is no hurty stuff involved

Oh that terrifies me. X"

I wouldn't do it with any random person. Only my hubby who I trust completely, well unless I've been nagging him all day

"well unless I've been nagging him all day "

Yeah I'd be as good as gold that day if I were you

By *inkinessCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

If its pain free then it's not really S and M, (Sadism and Masochism). It's possible that she lookong for more domination as she's git a submissive steak. In that case, use the mind.

You dont have ro tie her up, just blindfold her and whisper in her ear that she can't cum without asking your permission. Then go to work on her with your hands, your mouth and whatever else you would normally use. When she asks to cum, don't let her. Make sure she asks 3 times, then say yes. It'll drive her wild.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"If its pain free then it's not really S and M, (Sadism and Masochism). It's possible that she lookong for more domination as she's git a submissive steak. In that case, use the mind.

You dont have ro tie her up, just blindfold her and whisper in her ear that she can't cum without asking your permission. Then go to work on her with your hands, your mouth and whatever else you would normally use. When she asks to cum, don't let her. Make sure she asks 3 times, then say yes. It'll drive her wild. "

It's always about stimulating the mind. Do that and the body will always follow

» Add a new message to this topic