FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Posting A Meet - WHY ?

Posting A Meet - WHY ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes you look on the MEET post section and there is a Girl or couple looking to meet,

They may have listed what they are looking for;

F, M, FM, FF etc...

But when you look at their profile it has (Not Looking For Single Guys).

Which means guys cant message.

WTF is up with that.

Why do they ask for M or cant Fab change the code so that when a meet is posted and they ask for Males they are reminded they block Males so they have to allow.

Do some of these people forget they block a certain type and then ask for them in a meet.

What's your thoughts on this folks

xx peter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they are looking to meet a male from thier friend list or one they have met before!!!

Maybe they are just trying to get under people's skin, seems to have bothered you so if they are then they've won.

"Maybe they are looking to meet a male from thier friend list or one they have met before!!!

Maybe they are just trying to get under people's skin, seems to have bothered you so if they are then they've won."

It doesn't get under my skin, it was just something I had been meaning to put on the post and just wondered what peoples thoughts are.

If it's a friend, think they would normally say on the post.

Trying to annoy people! I think that's prob the least likely, however some truth there may be.

p.s. I have never met anyone on here from replying to any posts. I get the feeling, sometimes that they are inundated and my message would be another one that they could not be bothered with after getting so many, so usually don't answer.

1,2,3 awwwwww

*posts random meet*

"*posts random meet*"

That's no like you !!!

LOL opps, soz, I didn't mean that

"*posts random meet*

That's no like you !!!

LOL opps, soz, I didn't mean that"

Blocked.

"*posts random meet*"

Don't know then. We have had meets up on the meets page and yes, we did get inundated with messages. Even though we were specifically looking for a couple lots of messages were from single males .

It is the internet

Even though we were specifically looking for a couple lots of messages were from single males

Yes I can believe that this happens a lot. Your right it is the internet.

I suppose, the only get out for a small minority of males who answer couples who are looking for couples is (incase you don't get a couple, I'm here) Honestly I'm not sticking up for single guys, far from it but a few would have the intention of this.

xx peter

Haha, that's exactly what about 50% of the messages say .

"incase you don't get a couple I'm ready and waiting"

We don't think single males need sticking up for to be honest, nothing ventured nothing gained is our stance.

What we will say is that they have no right getting stroppy when we don't reply especially when we have actively announced that we're not looking for them either on the meets page or in our profile text.

Our profile just now says we are not looking to meet anyone new yet we are still getting messages .

It's all part of the fun that is Fab .

"Haha, that's exactly what about 50% of the messages say .

"incase you don't get a couple I'm ready and waiting"

We don't think single males need sticking up for to be honest, nothing ventured nothing gained is our stance.

What we will say is that they have no right getting stroppy when we don't reply especially when we have actively announced that we're not looking for them either on the meets page or in our profile text.

Our profile just now says we are not looking to meet anyone new yet we are still getting messages .

It's all part of the fun that is Fab ."

Totally Agree

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Who cares?? Enjoy life and get on with meeting someone else

I do enjoy meeting someone else

Was just curious what other people thought of it or it could be a was of notifying Fabswingers of a small flaw in their backend system

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

It's because they can. Don't sweat the small things

Eat more cake

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I would say it's so that friends or previous contacts can mail them if they know they are looking for a meet.... I've only put one up once ( I think) and tbh I wish I'd put more filters on so I didn't get so many messages that didn't match what I was looking for

I think and I'm gonna be controversial here, that they don't give a flying about other folk, probably do it to annoy folk who are swimming against the tide, as they being single guys, can be tactless morons at best some days, they wanna fit an odd kinky or multiple person bit of excitement into the already depressing life working too hard for lets be honest, in most cases way too little.

And if they happen to be unemployed single guys that's often classed as too sweet and win win lol.

Bet they don't like fake status posting fat chicks too, so its not personal and its all really one big dream like lost lol

» Add a new message to this topic