FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gang bang timewasters

Gang bang timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otEdinburghmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not sure if site rules allow to name and shame

Why message and text an invite with a partial address then go quiet ?

Maybe if a site administrator wants to pm me I can provide proof and hopefully you can ban from site

Very horrible area, could be a scam or worse still a more serious crime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Just report the profile, block and move on

Once you've reported the profile, admin will look and take whatever action they think appropriate

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

The same thing happened to me of recent where I was given half an address...actually just a postcode to what seemed like a rough area of granton and when I asked for the door number I was given abuse...I don't know if they expected me to turn up and knock all the doors or what lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The same thing happened to me of recent where I was given half an address...actually just a postcode to what seemed like a rough area of granton and when I asked for the door number I was given abuse...I don't know if they expected me to turn up and knock all the doors or what lol"

Wasn't a gangbang. .. just a game of 'Knock and Run'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The same thing happened to me of recent where I was given half an address...actually just a postcode to what seemed like a rough area of granton and when I asked for the door number I was given abuse...I don't know if they expected me to turn up and knock all the doors or what lol

Wasn't a gangbang. .. just a game of 'Knock and Run' "

To me you kind of know it's not real when you get only half an address and wouldn't waste my time with it

» Add a new message to this topic