FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Carl andree

Carl andree

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just heard this guy who got nicked in Saudi Arabia for having booze in his car is apparently gonna receive 350 Lashes even though he has already served a year in prison for it.

Now,and pardon me for my opinion,he has lived out there for 25 years and knows how brutal and changeable the Saudi law system can be,in my opinion,unlucky do the crime serve the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Think they might be tougher lashes than at CJ's

"Think they might be tougher lashes than at CJ's "
just maybe,ive no sympathy for this guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They used to birch gay men in the Isle of Man. Don't make it right even if the King wrote the law out on the dried skin of his favourite camel.Prison yes. Beating no.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Although I think it's an excessively harsh sentence I am inclined to agree with you that if your living somewhere long enough to know the laws of the land then should you break them then you only have yourself to blame

"Although I think it's an excessively harsh sentence I am inclined to agree with you that if your living somewhere long enough to know the laws of the land then should you break them then you only have yourself to blame"
I'll concede that yes it is harsh but hey ho

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just heard this guy who got nicked in Saudi Arabia for having booze in his car is apparently gonna receive 350 Lashes even though he has already served a year in prison for it.

Now,and pardon me for my opinion,he has lived out there for 25 years and knows how brutal and changeable the Saudi law system can be,in my opinion,unlucky do the crime serve the time"

Having lived there myself for many years, you know the rules of the land..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe a bit harsh but that's their laws. Pity people coming to this country don't obey our laws but maybe some severe punishment might sort it out and make some think twice !!!

"Maybe a bit harsh but that's their laws. Pity people coming to this country don't obey our laws but maybe some severe punishment might sort it out and make some think twice !!!

"

^^^^^here here^^^^^

By *lara_JamieCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thanks.

"Thanks. "
eh?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Maybe a bit harsh but that's their laws. Pity people coming to this country don't obey our laws but maybe some severe punishment might sort it out and make some think twice !!!

"

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"They used to birch gay men in the Isle of Man. Don't make it right even if the King wrote the law out on the dried skin of his favourite camel.Prison yes. Beating no."
its their laws whether you think its right or not makes no diffrence. Havinv traveled to this region and given fair warning of the diffrent laws this person has no one to blame but himself

» Add a new message to this topic