FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > One for the boys....

One for the boys....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some status updates and forum posts on here give me a (perhaps wrong) impression that some girls on here are a bit of a bitch ... (To be fair i quite possibly fall in this category too and i wont be naming names so dont ask ... Just a general observation)

However it got me wondering about what the guys think...

If you met a girl and you thought she was hot ... But she came across as a total cow ... Would you still sleep with her? My first assumption would be yes but maybe im not giving you all enough credit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope I wouldn't even talk to her, I hate people with an attitude problem.

Not a chance in hell, if she thinks shes all that, is a bitch, doesnt listen to your conversation and stuff like being rude then there is no chance.

I have to like them as a person first and foremost

Greg

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nope. If I don't like someone I wouldn't have sex with them no matter how hot they were.

The majority of single girls on here have same shit on their profiles. "include a face pic and I will get back to you" or "lift into town anyone" and 9 times out of ten they never reply unless you have the body of a god and the dick of a bull. Bit of a shame really.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

No ....because that would be a total turn off for me she'd be lucky if i even spoke to her

south east

"No ....because that would be a total turn off for me she'd be lucky if i even spoke to her "

Unless she was REALLY nice to me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

usually when a female is being an utter bitch in these there forums, very, very few males will speak up

or I have missed something over the years

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Feck aiye, for deffinate, sorry _unkie i didnt realise pressed the wrong button

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope... no matter how stunning no need to be rude...don't come on here for attitude...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Nope

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Lol oks all the hot honeys get messaging us then lol.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"The majority of single girls on here have same shit on their profiles. "include a face pic and I will get back to you" or "lift into town anyone" and 9 times out of ten they never reply unless you have the body of a god and the dick of a bull. Bit of a shame really. "

The majority? SO you have checked out every single female profile to come up with that?

I wouldn't meet a bitchy woman - not my type - life is too short to be bitter!

coatbridge

"usually when a female is being an utter bitch in these there forums, very, very few males will speak up

or I have missed something over the years"

most are likely to say how right they are with a few xxx for good measure

No. Nothing is more attractive than a personality, nothing is more unattractive than no/bad personality

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reading profiles is a good starting point as an indication for the guys ( and women!) I tend to be put off with long winded and too many rules

"The majority of single girls on here have same shit on their profiles. "include a face pic and I will get back to you" or "lift into town anyone" and 9 times out of ten they never reply unless you have the body of a god and the dick of a bull. Bit of a shame really.

The majority? SO you have checked out every single female profile to come up with that?

I wouldn't meet a bitchy woman - not my type - life is too short to be bitter!"

My point proven exactly. Another woman who attacks a statement. Perhaps majority wasn't the correct word to use but your definitely a reason to leave this clique site

Nope,being attractive is all well and good but if she has no sense of humour and/or an attitude that stinks worse than an Arabs flip flop she can just do one

"My point proven exactly. Another woman who attacks a statement. Perhaps majority wasn't the correct word to use but your definitely a reason to leave this clique site"

No attack there, just a simple question.

Perhaps if you find it that cliquey and feel that sensitive, then fab may not be the right place for you...?

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. so I'd guess some would see me as a bitch.?? What is a bitch ???

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. so I'd guess some would see me as a bitch.?? What is a bitch ???"
I'd have no problem with a woman being strong willed and standing up for herself

coatbridge

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. so I'd guess some would see me as a bitch.?? What is a bitch ???"
only guessing but my thoughts were the op was meaning fems that are self absorbed and believeing of their own hype dont think he was making moves against feminism

Ooft where to begin, just came on having been away from fab a while - sent a message to a girl she replies can you not fucking read it says send face pic for a reply, it actually doesnt say that so being rude right away is a non starter for me.

Its not so much being a bitch but manners cost nothing, yes u get loads of idiots on here but if your attitude is like that then youll not get very far and actually attract the morons

Greg

To me that's bad manners. A bitch to me is someone who like to make people feel bad. Will hurt people to get there own way. That forgets where they came from. A woman who looks down and speaks down on people to be little them.

Who is spiteful . Who would stab you in the back and nice to your face.

Who would sleep with your husband your boyfriend just to stick to fingers up to you. Just because they could. That's a bitch.

"To me that's bad manners. A bitch to me is someone who like to make people feel bad. Will hurt people to get there own way. That forgets where they came from. A woman who looks down and speaks down on people to be little them.

Who would sleep with your husband your boyfriend just to stick to fingers up to you. Just because they could. That's a bitch."

I'd agree with this definition. Being a bitch to me includes spiteful behaviour that sets out intentionally to hurt others.

I'm often accused of being a bitch because I take no shit, and speak my mind - but I don't think that's bitchy, but anyone who does, well we're not likely to get on anyway, so its no loss on either side.

Falkirk

That's not a bitch

Falkirk

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. so I'd guess some would see me as a bitch.?? What is a bitch ???only guessing but my thoughts were the op was meaning fems that are self absorbed and believeing of their own hype dont think he was making moves against feminism"

That's a description of a bitch

Falkirk

"To me that's bad manners. A bitch to me is someone who like to make people feel bad. Will hurt people to get there own way. That forgets where they came from. A woman who looks down and speaks down on people to be little them.

Who would sleep with your husband your boyfriend just to stick to fingers up to you. Just because they could. That's a bitch."

Like that definition too

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. ???"

I wouldn't say that's a description of a bitch at all.

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. ???

I wouldn't say that's a description of a bitch at all. "

yeah i think that is just a strong woman ... agree more with the other descriptions ... maybe bitch wasn't the right word for me too use

I suppose I was really just thinking some people come across as right mean and with an attitude ...

however impressed as it would make me if your all being truthful ... im slightly sceptical at the male responses ... I understand you may choose not to pursue someone like that ... but if your already on a meet or a social and that was when that side of them started to show ... sex is still on the table ... you would really choose your moral high ground over your cock??

"Some status updates and forum posts on here give me a (perhaps wrong) impression that some girls on here are a bit of a bitch ... (To be fair i quite possibly fall in this category too and i wont be naming names so dont ask ... Just a general observation)

If you met a girl and you thought she was hot ... But she came across as a total cow ... Would you still sleep with her? My first assumption would be yes but maybe im not giving you all enough credit... "

not a chance would rather cheese grate my baoby..a person can be more ugly inside then society could say they are on the outside

Falkirk

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. ???

yeah i think that is just a strong woman ... agree more with the other descriptions ... maybe bitch wasn't the right word for me too use

I suppose I was really just thinking some people come across as right mean and with an attitude ...

however impressed as it would make me if your all being truthful ... im slightly sceptical at the male responses ... I understand you may choose not to pursue someone like that ... but if your already on a meet or a social and that was when that side of them started to show ... sex is still on the table ... you would really choose your moral high ground over your cock?? "

Yep. I'd make my excuses and leave

that's not a bitch that's marriage material

"Ok men I'm impressed. Depends what's seen as a bitch. A bitch can be a woman who is strong minded. Dosnt put up with bull. Usually speaks the truth.sticks up for herself. Will defend her corner.. so I'd guess some would see me as a bitch.?? What is a bitch ???that's not a bitch that's marriage material "

Hahahaha you offering ??

however impressed as it would make me if your all being truthful ... im slightly sceptical at the male responses ... I understand you may choose not to pursue someone like that ... but if your already on a meet or a social and that was when that side of them started to show ... sex is still on the table ... you would really choose your moral high ground over your cock?? "

yep I'd rather go home & choke the chicken than have sex with with someone who acted like that

Every day of every week hell yes

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

The old joke "crawling through broken glass to eat the sweet corn from her shit" applies...

Not everyone is desperate for sex, seeing the mask drop, does put the brakes on with a body swerve taking place.

Exception being Heather Locklear then all bets are off.

sorry ... wasn't suggesting you guys were desperate .. guess i was just assuming by that point the thinking was being controlled by an alternative part of your anatomy than your brain

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"sorry ... wasn't suggesting you guys were desperate .. guess i was just assuming by that point the thinking was being controlled by an alternative part of your anatomy than your brain "

Big toe always works when it comes to lateral thinking

Falkirk

"sorry ... wasn't suggesting you guys were desperate .. guess i was just assuming by that point the thinking was being controlled by an alternative part of your anatomy than your brain "

I understand your logic, and I'm sure it rings true for some guys, just not all.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personally I don't think it's an attitude that some women on here have, it's purely a defensive thing.

I mean the single guys on here probably out-number the single women 30-40 (if not more) to 1.

Women have to learn quickly to be harsh on here, or the guys would just hassle them constantly.

Falkirk

"Personally I don't think it's an attitude that some women on here have, it's purely a defensive thing.

I mean the single guys on here probably out-number the single women 30-40 (if not more) to 1.

Women have to learn quickly to be harsh on here, or the guys would just hassle them constantly."

It's not a defensive mechanism if they are self absorbed bitches.

Luckily, I've never met one even for coffee so I think I'm doing well.

"Personally I don't think it's an attitude that some women on here have, it's purely a defensive thing.

Women have to learn quickly to be harsh on here, or the guys would just hassle them constantly.

Luckily, I've never met one even for coffee so I think I'm doing well. "

Fancy a coffee ?

Oh and you're paying

"Some status updates and forum posts on here give me a (perhaps wrong) impression that some girls on here are a bit of a bitch ... (To be fair i quite possibly fall in this category too and i wont be naming names so dont ask ... Just a general observation)

If you met a girl and you thought she was hot ... But she came across as a total cow ... Would you still sleep with her? My first assumption would be yes but maybe im not giving you all enough credit... "

I have no interest with Women with Dramas x

Falkirk

Fancy a coffee ?

Oh and you're paying "

Yeah sure - you aren't a self absorbed bitch

You're buying the cake though

I'm the opposite. Jon often tells me I'm too nice.

R

south east

"I'm the opposite. Jon often tells me I'm too nice.

R "

Nice is good

Being bitchy has nothing to do with being a strong woman. Being bitchy just makes you a bitch. Ive being a single fem here and i know the hassle a single fem can, but a small minority of women impose ridiculous demands, i once read if you use "lol" in a msg, instant block....arrogance is a terrible quality

south east

"Being bitchy has nothing to do with being a strong woman. Being bitchy just makes you a bitch. Ive being a single fem here and i know the hassle a single fem can, but a small minority of women impose ridiculous demands, i once read if you use "lol" in a msg, instant block....arrogance is a terrible quality "

Haha.ima call bullshit Buch of liars! I would have sex with a lady that comes across as a 'cow'! If some goddess was being rude, but message to say hello, you all would be round there double time! As would I

Falkirk

"Haha.ima call bullshit Buch of liars! I would have sex with a lady that comes across as a 'cow'! If some goddess was being rude, but message to say hello, you all would be round there double time! As would I"

Nope. Don't need to - not desperate

south east

"Haha.ima call bullshit Buch of liars! I would have sex with a lady that comes across as a 'cow'! If some goddess was being rude, but message to say hello, you all would be round there double time! As would I

Nope. Don't need to - not desperate "

Liar liar pants on fire lol

Lucky for you! I must just be the desperado!

A bitch is a bitch....gotta love NWA's definition lol.

Too much like hard work,I like to get on with the lasses I meet.

Scarlett Johansson though......would have her bitchin in ma kitchen nae bother

Hell yeah I kinda like cheeky bitches ??

Where the bitches at?! I'll have them and the nice ones can go to Falkirk!

coatbridge

"Haha.ima call bullshit Buch of liars! I would have sex with a lady that comes across as a 'cow'! If some goddess was being rude, but message to say hello, you all would be round there double time! As would I"
this is one of those things where some believe that because they would everyone would. Bitchyness is all to do with personality a trait I value far more than plastic tits n eyebrows

Not for me. It's got to be someone special for me to want to meet them anyway. All the looks and none of the charm? Not for me.

Falkirk

"Where the bitches at?! I'll have them and the nice ones can go to Falkirk! "

Yay

Luckily, I've never met one even for coffee so I think I'm doing well. "

NO, we didn't have coffee lol

Falkirk

NO, we didn't have coffee lol"

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I definitely wouldn't sleep anyone who came across as a total cow grrrrrrr

No No wait a minute,

would accepting a gammy,

be considered sleeping with her.

» Add a new message to this topic