FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > winks and friends requests

winks and friends requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers friends requests i dont send unless we have met or chatted a long time

However i wink....yes wink lol if i like a profile/photos ect i got a reply from a cpl ...How dare you wink at our profile !!! Sad or what

Whats your thoughts on this

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems a bit extreme

I thought that as well so sad

I have no problems winking....shows interest n if they wink back then I'll put the effort into sending a message.

Happy to receive winks also....if I think we could get on I'll wink back n If I think they're really hot I'll send a message and a wink back

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't mind winks but I think too many people miss the point of winks. They are there to show you like them. If they choose to ignore them then that's fine but I don't see the point in having a go at someone who winked you

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

I never really pay attention to winks ,dont really know why either

I don't look at winks or friend requests very often. Nor do I send them.

I see no need really as I'm only here for the chat and pretty pictures.

Also while some people's friends albums might be deemed more 'exciting' than their public ones. Mine are not so no one is missing anything.

I get mildly annoyed when people complain about any of the features if people use them friends requests without conversation is the only thing that very mildly iratates me I once put avoid on club review because we had an awful experience and was criticized to hell for having the cheek to use it it's the same as winking if it's not to be used it shouldn't be an option

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 14:31:06]

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Happy to send and receive winks to show initial interest, then on to messages and pic swaps to see if there's an attraction.

Unsolicited friend requests are ignored or deleted, it says in our profile that I won't accept them until we've chatted a while. However C is apparently trying to friend the entire world lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If I wink someone it means I've looked at and read your profile and I like what I see.

If they wink back I will then message them if they don't il presume they ain't interested.

Some say they are pointless but I don't agree xx

"If I wink someone it means I've looked at and read your profile and I like what I see.

If they wink back I will then message them if they don't il presume they ain't interested.

Some say they are pointless but I don't agree xx"

Likewise....

If we receive a wink we look at the profile, if it's what we are looking for we wink back and wait to see if a message comes through, if it's not what we're looking for then we simply delete it. Can't see any reason to send a nasty(ish) message and we move on .....simples !!!

"If we receive a wink we look at the profile, if it's what we are looking for we wink back and wait to see if a message comes through, if it's not what we're looking for then we simply delete it. Can't see any reason to send a nasty(ish) message and we move on .....simples !!!

"

agree folks i dont loose any sleep over them

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I like winks ..giving and receiving its a feature of the site...dont get why people get so upset about them ...tad trivial in my mind ...friend requests from people i havent chatted to ..get kept until they are offline then accepted ..check out all their private pics then delete ..unless they are hot as fook lol

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

We just take a wink as a compliment that people like our profile and if they want to get in touch then they will message. Just delete friends request that are randomly received

D

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Sometime dont have time to write a msg so will just send a few winks to certain ppl i think i would get on with ....then take it from there ...dont want to be writing a full msg on public transport

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't tend to check my winks... so unless they jump out at me form the top of the list when I go to delete, I don't see them.

Unsolicited friend requests get ignored.

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Some people on fab see winks as an offence, winks should be seen as compliment.

Imagine a life without winks and neither fab that would be sad...

If people send friend's request just remove them or block them if you are not interested...

Life should be easy

Message to some couples that always complains, smile life is beautiful

I sit perched on top of my profile and pelt winkers with rotten tomatoes. I mean...how bloody dare they!!

Why would anyone take offence at receiving a wink?!

Love sending and receiving a cheeky wink

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Bump...

genuine question I need some help with please, I received a few winks in the past now usually I can see who sent them but more times now when I check to see who sent them it disappears and I cannot see who sent it which is beginning to annoy me a little..

...maybe its just a cruel prank they send me a wink as a joke then delete it purposely..

Falkirk

"Bump...

genuine question I need some help with please, I received a few winks in the past now usually I can see who sent them but more times now when I check to see who sent them it disappears and I cannot see who sent it which is beginning to annoy me a little..

...maybe its just a cruel prank they send me a wink as a joke then delete it purposely.."

Try becoming a site supporter. It will let you see who has viewed your as well as other benefits. As for your winks, they may have deleted their profiles

south east

Only if the person viewing you has not opted out of showing on peoples looked at me list

Falkirk

"Only if the person viewing you has not opted out of showing on peoples looked at me list "

That's true....I like being a ninja perv

south east

"Only if the person viewing you has not opted out of showing on peoples looked at me list

That's true....I like being a ninja perv "

Perv with pride man

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

thanks for the advice fellas much appreciated..

» Add a new message to this topic