FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Romance

Romance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/15 07:10:07]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Now I know this is a no strings sex site before anyone tells me off !

However do you ever crave old fashioned romance? To be swept off your feet?

If you're a couple what things do you do to keep that magic alive?

Do you think for a swinging couple it's even more important?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do sometimes crave old fashioned romance.but then I remember my divorce and think fuk that shit...

I don't think i'm a very romantic person. Don't deal with it very well and find it kinda cheesy. Maybe that's cos i've never really experienced it?

Am not really into romance it makes me cringe a little football and a chippy am happy haha but a get what your saying a miss the company sometimes the just being daft with someone cuddles etc

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'm a big lover of romance

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I love a bit of romance now and again

By *lawless doveWoman  over a year ago

bothwell

I love romance. Love a guy to be an old fashioned type holding doors pulling chairs out basically treating me the way they do in the old style movies

I think you can be romantic. ...depends on the person you meet .

I find the whole sex without a connection thing difficult to deal with or am I just strange

Yes sometimes I do. When I'm ill or just feeling abut down. Its nice to have someone there to give you those hugs. Run that bath. Play with your hair. Stroke your face. Wee things really.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I find the whole sex without a connection thing difficult to deal with or am I just strange"
not at all I think there has to be something that would make you want to meet again no point if the feelings not there.

However some love the sex with strangers thing a big turn on too

I love a bit of romance but if someone I barely know tries to show that side then I just feel awkward

I think as a couple you've got to make at least little bits of effort all the time as opposed to a lot of effort very few times to keep that spark, we are quite a soppy couple most of the time, very touchy feely, so it seems to be working for us

Mr

st andrews

"I love a bit of romance but if someone I barely know tries to show that side then I just feel awkward "

Oh god yes. I don't want to cuddle with meets or anything, that's just between me and C

st andrews

"I think as a couple you've got to make at least little bits of effort all the time as opposed to a lot of effort very few times to keep that spark, we are quite a soppy couple most of the time, very touchy feely, so it seems to be working for us

Mr"

We are too, always need to be sitting next to each other or snuggled up together when we're alone

I romance! I know a certain gentleman who is very good at it too. Kind, little loving gestures can be the most romantic and touching.

"I love romance. Love a guy to be an old fashioned type holding doors pulling chairs out basically treating me the way they do in the old style movies "

That's just well mannered, expected to be done in female company regardless of the situation of the meet

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I find the whole sex without a connection thing difficult to deal with or am I just strange"

Nope..i dont think you are strange. Its the same for me..i need an emotional connection to really enjoy sex

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No

I love romance. It's possibly a good thing I'm single sometimes as I think I could maybe be a bit much for someone. I'd love to have someone who does the little things. A post it note or a card would mean so much more to me than hearts and flowers.

I think I'm probably quite touchy feely too with the right person. I like holding hands and walks on the beach etc.

I'm very cliché I guess.

Too many fairy stories and romantic comedy's

"I romance! I know a certain gentleman who is very good at it too. Kind, little loving gestures can be the most romantic and touching. "

Lucky lady x

"I think as a couple you've got to make at least little bits of effort all the time as opposed to a lot of effort very few times to keep that spark, we are quite a soppy couple most of the time, very touchy feely, so it seems to be working for us

Mr"

That's lovely

"Yes sometimes I do. When I'm ill or just feeling abut down. Its nice to have someone there to give you those hugs. Run that bath. Play with your hair. Stroke your face. Wee things really."

I'm with you on that. The independent strong woman thing is rubbish when there comes a time you just need to be looked after a little bit for once

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mr"

I'd say we're like this... John is a wee romantic although he'd have you believe otherwise, always doing nice wee things, flowers, having a bath ready when I get in from work. Wee cutie really K x

Glasgow

Mr

I'd say we're like this... John is a wee romantic although he'd have you believe otherwise, always doing nice wee things, flowers, having a bath ready when I get in from work. Wee cutie really K x"

Diamonds, watches, dresses, shoes, car, jewllery, new iron! The list goes on hehe

John

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I used to be romantic - 20 years ago. Think I lost it with age.

That being said, a nice snuggle with the right person still makes me happy and contented. Does that count as romantic?

Mr

I'd say we're like this... John is a wee romantic although he'd have you believe otherwise, always doing nice wee things, flowers, having a bath ready when I get in from work. Wee cutie really K x

Diamonds, watches, dresses, shoes, car, jewllery, new iron! The list goes on hehe

John "

Do you have any friends???

Falkirk

Mr

John

Do you have any friends???"

Psssst.....don't you mean good looking brothers??

Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. In times of pain and suffering, love does not die, it hides.

~unkown quote

Glasgow

"Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. In times of pain and suffering, love does not die, it hides.

~unkown quote

"

That's so nice and so true K x

Mr

John

Psssst.....don't you mean good looking brothers?? "

I thought that at first but I worry that perhaps they would share his taste in shirts....

Glasgow

Mr

John

I thought that at first but I worry that perhaps they would share his taste in shirts...."

Don't worry! He's an only child... I'm weaning him off the shirts, but these things take time K x

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Romance? Very passé!

Falkirk

"Romance? Very passé! "

Your idea of romance is midgy bites on a ladies ass!!!!

Falkirk

Mr

John

I thought that at first but I worry that perhaps they would share his taste in shirts....

Don't worry! He's an only child... I'm weaning him off the shirts, but these things take time K x"

Leave his shirts alone!!!!

(Right, now he's not looking - stuff a couple down the side of the sofa and sneak them out later )

near Glasgow

"Romance? Very passé!

Your idea of romance is midgy bites on a ladies ass!!!! "

They were clegs Andy, not midges.

Get your facts right man, or don't listen to what a certain wee wumin tells you. I certainly don't listen to her.

Glasgow

Oi my shirts are amazing, they are an extension of my personality.... Oh wait

And no I don't have any friends or brothers but plenty of me to go around Karen might even help out too

John

Falkirk

"Oi my shirts are amazing, they are an extension of my personality.... Oh wait

And no I don't have any friends or brothers but plenty of me to go around Karen might even help out too

John "

I never realised you were schizophrenic John

"Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. In times of pain and suffering, love does not die, it hides.

~unkown quote

That's so nice and so true K x"

I thought so but then midgie bites on a ladies bottom blew it oot the water

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nothing wrong with a bit of old school romance. Hopeless romantics need that someone to woo.

~unkown quote

I thought so but then midgie bites on a ladies bottom blew it oot the water "

~unkown quote

I thought so but then midgie bites on a ladies bottom blew it oot the water

"

LOL

New quote

Romance is like a midge bite on a ladies bottom... maybe that's akin to moth to the flame lol

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally get that!

Love holding hands, cuddling etc.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I like romance... the first time I went to swingcamp I'd made plans with someone and he was super late arriving. I was a bit cross cause it was dark and he still needed to pitch his tent... he collected me from the main camp and we drove round to this little secluded spot where he'd already pitched his tent and surrounded it with tealights. It's one of my most favourite swingy memories. It doesn't have to be all clinical, you can have really lovely little things that make you feel special without it meaning anything more.

"I like romance... the first time I went to swingcamp I'd made plans with someone and he was super late arriving. I was a bit cross cause it was dark and he still needed to pitch his tent... he collected me from the main camp and we drove round to this little secluded spot where he'd already pitched his tent and surrounded it with tealights. It's one of my most favourite swingy memories. It doesn't have to be all clinical, you can have really lovely little things that make you feel special without it meaning anything more. "

Aww that's so lovely.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I like romance... the first time I went to swingcamp I'd made plans with someone and he was super late arriving. I was a bit cross cause it was dark and he still needed to pitch his tent... he collected me from the main camp and we drove round to this little secluded spot where he'd already pitched his tent and surrounded it with tealights. It's one of my most favourite swingy memories. It doesn't have to be all clinical, you can have really lovely little things that make you feel special without it meaning anything more.

Aww that's so lovely.

"

I know... he was so friggin late I was half pissed though! He still rips the piss at me passing out on him!

I'm a bit of a quote freak so thought I'd add another favourite one

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

Oscar Wilde

near Glasgow

Guess it must have become all-consuming too!

"I'm a bit of a quote freak so thought I'd add another favourite one

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

Oscar Wilde

"

Oscar Wilde was a very wise man

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Romance comes in so many guises - mental stimulation before physical of course!

Some like or think gifts are the key when really it's all about thinking of others - just the small everyday things or maybe a cheeky text or note left for when they return!

A thoughtful surprise can be the start to a romantic time - keep it fresh and work at it, easier said than done of course!

I'm a big romantic and it is nice to have someone to cuddle into who won't judge or do it for an ulterior motive.

Bx

» Add a new message to this topic