FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > what is a swinger

what is a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In your opinion what is a swinger . Someone who dose mmf, ffm, gangbangs?? Or one to one meets ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In your opinion what is a swinger . Someone who dose mmf, ffm, gangbangs?? Or one to one meets ???"

I've been told many times the correct definition in its pure sense is that it really should be couples only... I think in reality it now embraces all of the above as long as it's consenting adults

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

MEEEEEEE

By *all saulMan  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

This old chestnut yeah been told before as a singleton I can never be a swinger?

Think the meaning has changed or is changing unless this site and clubs etc become exclusively couples. Funny thing is no one seems to mind single ladies as swinger's just single guys haha

"MEEEEEEE "

... Oh aye and HIMMMMMM

"This old chestnut yeah been told before as a singleton I can never be a swinger?

Think the meaning has changed or is changing unless this site and clubs etc become exclusively couples. Funny thing is no one seems to mind single ladies as swinger's just single guys haha"

Hahaha true on the single ladies bit but agreed the definition has changed

By *all saulMan  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"This old chestnut yeah been told before as a singleton I can never be a swinger?

Think the meaning has changed or is changing unless this site and clubs etc become exclusively couples. Funny thing is no one seems to mind single ladies as swinger's just single guys haha

Hahaha true on the single ladies bit but agreed the definition has changed "

To be fair I think like everything else it evolves personally speaking swinging seems to be more open now if that the right term ie there is a vibrant social scene and just look at the number of folks on here who are mostly here to chat keep in touch with friends they have made maybe a bit removed from what many would have thought the scene was a few years ago.

Anyway far too deep for me on a Friday night haha

By *p4funduoCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Pass ....

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I watched a cartoon once tht had the king of the swingers in it but that's as far as it goes

Hahaha true on the single ladies bit but agreed the definition has changed

To be fair I think like everything else it evolves personally speaking swinging seems to be more open now if that the right term ie there is a vibrant social scene and just look at the number of folks on here who are mostly here to chat keep in touch with friends they have made maybe a bit removed from what many would have thought the scene was a few years ago.

Anyway far too deep for me on a Friday night haha"

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Some one that goes to a swing Park ever day and a has a go of the swings lol does that make them a swinger? Lmao

A swinger is a kick that swerves away from goal

Mr

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I joined a swingers site, I'm a swinger.

if people choose to swing a different way from me, cool I won't consider them in any other way. They joined a swingers site.

I'm a miserable excuse for a swinger. But happy.

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

We are non practising swingers!!

» Add a new message to this topic