FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lapdancing Clubs Edinburgh - couple friendly

Lapdancing Clubs Edinburgh - couple friendly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know if any are couple friendly?

We went to one in Aberdeen a few years ago and they were far from it. Mrs J was certainly wearing a tiny mini but not anywhere near revealing as the dancers.

Any feedback appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifefunseekersCouple  over a year ago

St Andrews

We're hoping to get out on Saturday night in Edinburgh, be interested to read replies to this as Julie has an interest to visit a club.

Only ever been in a group of males, but can't recall seeing any couples in either the Burke and Hare, or Fantasy Palace.

A couple friendly place would be great if we could visit on Saturday!

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Western bar is certainly couple friendly. Girls are happy to give ladies a dance too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Burke and Hare!......the place I was taken to for my stag night....And whipped to within an inch of my life you two hit strippers in front of a baying mob.Thats after having pints of iced water chucked down my boxers and one of the girl using lippy on my forehead to write "slut".Just a normal night up at the pubic triangle I believe!I would also like to hear of a cpl friendly lap dancing bar.Anyone?

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why would a lap dancing club NOT be couples friendly?

Their money is just as good as anyones.

Us and another couple, went to a club in glasgow.

One of the dancers actually asked to do an, up close and personal dance for gill. She said she had never lap danced a girl before and wanted to try.

Ooft, the whole club loved it.

"Why would a lap dancing club NOT be couples friendly?

Their money is just as good as anyones. "

You would think. Maybe the same reason single guys aren't allowed in some swinging clubs

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

"Does anyone know if any are couple friendly?

We went to one in Aberdeen a few years ago and they were far from it. Mrs J was certainly wearing a tiny mini but not anywhere near revealing as the dancers.

Any feedback appreciated."

I dont know if you went to private eyes in Aberdeen but I went to their club in Inverness and it was certainly couple friendly. One of the dancers actually made me orgasm by just ferling me over my jeans. Next time I go I am putting a mini skirt on

We went to the Burke and Hare about a month ago. About 3 other couples there too.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Does anyone know if any are couple friendly?

Any feedback appreciated.

I dont know if you went to private eyes in Aberdeen but I went to their club in Inverness and it was certainly couple friendly. One of the dancers actually made me orgasm by just ferling me over my jeans. Next time I go I am putting a mini skirt on"

Mrs J is thinking of wearing her tartan mini. Often I manage to convince her at some point in the evening to lose her knickers - that might get us thrown out though. lol

» Add a new message to this topic