FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FAB revelations!

FAB revelations!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any of you gals encountered the odd sociopath or two through the site?

If so, what was your best plan of action to deal with them, once it had gone all a bit "Alfred Hitchcock" and how did you stop it from halting your further FAB adventures?

Help appreciated, thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Simply block and forget but some will go to some lengths to try to get to you in other ways.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have any of you gals encountered the odd sociopath or two through the site?

If so, what was your best plan of action to deal with them, once it had gone all a bit "Alfred Hitchcock" and how did you stop it from halting your further FAB adventures?

Help appreciated, thanks! "

Are you in about women who found out their men were on the site without their knowledge?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Block and ignore

"Are you in about women who found out their men were on the site without their knowledge?"

alas no; then i would have used the word "cheat" not "sociopath".

thnx ladies, that was the first course of action taken, although that wont resolve all issues.....is this a reason ppl leave and then re-join, to have a new FAB identity perhaps???

"Are you in about women who found out their men were on the site without their knowledge?

alas no; then i would have used the word "cheat" not "sociopath"."

ah right just wondered

"thnx ladies, that was the first course of action taken, although that wont resolve all issues.....is this a reason ppl leave and then re-join, to have a new FAB identity perhaps???"
if this person is a true sociopath without a doubt they will have other profiles to watch your every move... Scary thought actually xxx

"if this person is a true sociopath without a doubt they will have other profiles to watch your every move... Scary thought actually xxx"

yep indeed n with no way of being able to protect other females on here (as naming/shaming not allowed, but would also probably aggrevate situation), you can understand the apprehension about staying! It may well be time to concede defeat n just go back to self-relief....knew there was a reason i chose to stay single this long; quiet life! lol x

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Not had any persistent harassment, but have reported and blocked people. It's awful that some people behave that way, and can't take no for an answer.

I know that some hide their profile, lock down their filters and search for what they want instead. I don't know if that's easier for them

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Yes, nothing admin could do as it was outside of fab...police were great though.

"Yes, nothing admin could do as it was outside of fab...police were great though."

yep same kinda situ but was hoping to avoid involving constabulary....perhaps might be the only way to have this particular issue resolved.

Thnx for ur posts ppl xxx

In the past I've felt forced to leave by others actions towards me. It's a case of self preservation really, not weakness. Nowadays, I wouldn't leave if I found myself in that situation. I'd fight my corner. These people are a complete pest and anyone who gets the slightest pleasure out of making others unsettled or unhappy needs a good kick in the pants!!!!

Be strong and carry on!

"In the past I've felt forced to leave by others actions towards me. It's a case of self preservation really, not weakness. Nowadays, I wouldn't leave if I found myself in that situation. I'd fight my corner. These people are a complete pest and anyone who gets the slightest pleasure out of making others unsettled or unhappy needs a good kick in the pants!!!!

Be strong and carry on! "

thnx sweetie; its good to know others understand where i'm coming from

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Sadly, there are some people around here who if not quite diagnoseable(is there such a word? lol), as being a sociopath, certainly have tendencies/symptoms.

I know it's not pleasant, but rather than let them win, I'd say batten down the hatches and ride out the storm, they eventually get tired and move on. Probably to their next victim!

"Sadly, there are some people around here who if not quite diagnoseable(is there such a word? lol), as being a sociopath, certainly have tendencies/symptoms.

I know it's not pleasant, but rather than let them win, I'd say batten down the hatches and ride out the storm, they eventually get tired and move on. Probably to their next victim! "

"Sadly, there are some people around here who if not quite diagnoseable(is there such a word? lol), as being a sociopath, certainly have tendencies/symptoms.

I know it's not pleasant, but rather than let them win, I'd say batten down the hatches and ride out the storm, they eventually get tired and move on. Probably to their next victim! "

Lol yes i hear ya, but it doesnt sit well with me that there will be other "victims" as its not a simple case of stalking/harassment; sociopaths arent that daft or un-calculating. Hatches are battened n am prepared to ride out a force-10 if needs be!

Thankyou all for ur input/support x

Just don't take it all on yourself. Keep administration informed by reporting and use the support of friends. You'd be amazed how many people have been there...

» Add a new message to this topic