FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > All going well then...

All going well then...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Frustration

I have been having some great chats with people. All going great, pics exchange been told I am what they are looking for. Then nothing.

Gents have you had the same?

Ladies and couples any clues to why this keeps happening?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Kinda but not really lol its more me thats the problem as really struggle to find time to meet due to work

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sometimes conversation just fizzles out, not necessarily anyone's fault, for me timings usually an issue as it can be ages before I get free time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sometimes conversation just fizzles out, not necessarily anyone's fault, for me timings usually an issue as it can be ages before I get free time"

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just stay positive mate , some enjoy the chat until they are really sure they want to meet , some will meet after a few messages

Just be yourself and I'm sure you will be ok ??

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I've had it happen to me. Because I struggle to meet just now, they aren't prepared to wait so stop chatting. Shit happens! Lol.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Sometimes it might be something that is said that really turns me off, but I do tell people.

Its also maybe time. My real life is hectic, so meet time is very limited, a lot of single fellas dont want to wait that long - although thankfully a few have!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sometimes it might be something that is said that really turns me off, but I do tell people.

Its also maybe time. My real life is hectic, so meet time is very limited, a lot of single fellas dont want to wait that long - although thankfully a few have!"

Hi

Thanks for the feedback.

I have looked at my last messages and can see nothing to give any reason to put them off.

I'm not on here for a quick fix so have not been pushing.

More than happy to chat and build up to any potential meet. Guess I will just have to keep my eyes open

» Add a new message to this topic