FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Age range

Age range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eah OP   Woman  over a year ago

full of numpties

A lot of the guys profiles state will meet from age range 18 to 99 for example or something similar to it ...... Would the guys that have that set in their profiles actually meet say a woman who was in her golden years ..... Just curious guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A lot of the guys profiles state will meet from age range 18 to 99 for example or something similar to it ...... Would the guys that have that set in their profiles actually meet say a woman who was in her golden years ..... Just curious guys x"

haha i always think that when I see people have put that as their parameters, either that or they're timewasters setting up a quick profile

No matter what age u are, u have needs, an if an older lady wants to fill full some fantasies id be willing to help out with that lol

By *ockyjockyMan  over a year ago

G63 countryside

I love people for who they are. Have known older women and could not believe they were the age they were. Have known some younger women and they seem older. The reality is that we are what we make ourselves.

I just like the time I have with the woman I am with, because she is the most important and she is the concentration of my attention.

full of numpties

I totally agree that no matter what age a person is we all have needs I just wondered as when a guy messages me I always read his profile first just to get an idea of what he's like and I do chuckle when I see that it says looking for females up to age 99 x

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"A lot of the guys profiles state will meet from age range 18 to 99 for example or something similar to it ...... Would the guys that have that set in their profiles actually meet say a woman who was in her golden years ..... Just curious guys x"

I see this on a lot of women's profiles too. The other one that baffles me is cannot travel and cannot accommodate too lol.

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

There is at least one gentleman here who leaves his age filters 18-99 as in his words (and I stress these are his words not mine...)

'some sneaky fit young birds set their age to 99 to hide from my provocative wit and irresistible charm'

If for example his age range was 35-45 only those matching his age range female profiles would show on his news feed... for him it's a maybe 'catch all' profiles default setting

full of numpties

Ah ok never thought of that x

"A lot of the guys profiles state will meet from age range 18 to 99 for example or something similar to it ...... Would the guys that have that set in their profiles actually meet say a woman who was in her golden years ..... Just curious guys x

I see this on a lot of women's profiles too. The other one that baffles me is cannot travel and cannot accommodate too lol. "

In the jail?

Croydon

"A lot of the guys profiles state will meet from age range 18 to 99 for example or something similar to it ...... Would the guys that have that set in their profiles actually meet say a woman who was in her golden years ..... Just curious guys x

I see this on a lot of women's profiles too. The other one that baffles me is cannot travel and cannot accommodate too lol.

In the jail? "

I don't get it ?

In the jail?

I don't get it ?"

Can't travel and can't accommodate...

Croydon

In the jail?

I don't get it ?

Can't travel and can't accommodate..."

Ah I got you now

I just see it as meaning they are totally open minded. Taking each person as an individual.

Would be better if there was an option to have:

"Age range: not specified,"

or something similar.

I think older ladies are really hot! I've been choking to get a meet with someone older! Lol

Some women set their age range to 98-99 so as to stop the bombardment of messages.

The 'cannot travel, cannot accommodate' gets me too lol

I guess sometimes the age range is never set in stone if someone tickles your fancy.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think some set this as their age rage because they genuinely don't really worry what age someone is as long as there is chemistry there.

It also helps get around message filters too.

Cannot travel cannot accomodate, i just think they mean they can come to you if you live within a couple of miles, will pick them up or pay for a taxi.

Who has this on your profile and what do you mean?

Grannie is looking to meet but she can't accompanied (old folks home) but if you can pick her up shed be really happy. Remind her to take her zimmer and she does a great BJ especially if she takes her teeth out and she's only 96 so well within your age range. Private pics on request for hung males, pension book and bus pass available for verification.

"Cannot travel cannot accomodate, i just think they mean they can come to you if you live within a couple of miles, will pick them up or pay for a taxi.

Who has this on your profile and what do you mean?"

Won't accom.

Won't travel far.

"Grannie is looking to meet but she can't accompanied (old folks home) but if you can pick her up shed be really happy. Remind her to take her zimmer and she does a great BJ especially if she takes her teeth out and she's only 96 so well within your age range. Private pics on request for hung males, pension book and bus pass available for verification.

"

Lol....Have I had my tea yet??? Excuse me I'm only 95!!!

full of numpties

I also get a giggle reading this forum it's great fun lol xxx

Did I get my tea???

"Grannie is looking to meet but she can't accompanied (old folks home) but if you can pick her up shed be really happy. Remind her to take her zimmer and she does a great BJ especially if she takes her teeth out and she's only 96 so well within your age range. Private pics on request for hung males, pension book and bus pass available for verification.

"

Only 95, still telling porkiescabout your age Jintz

T

Only 95, still telling porkiescabout your age Jintz

T"

Bang up to date now... I'd have to add years on to be inaccurate... and that WON'T be happening!!!

» Add a new message to this topic