FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Auld firm day out

Auld firm day out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Billy and Tim and the wee Glesga ghost.

Saturday 26th September 7.30 pavilion. Tickets 20 quid. Its September weekend. If you fancy this get your name down . Dinner glasgow before the show. Best to get your own tickets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Billy and Tim and the wee Glesga ghost.

Saturday 26th September 7.30 pavilion. Tickets 20 quid. Its September weekend. If you fancy this get your name down . Dinner glasgow before the show. Best to get your own tickets."

most want to rip each others heads off on the forums and you want to try and get them all face to face... Good luck with that op lol

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

i will come for the dinner Its 5 days after my birthday so a wee post birthday celebration

Iv seen it twice. You just need to laugh and laugh at how mad and brain washed we all are. Never laughed so much in my life. I'd be amazed if anyone

could get offended at it ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to 1 a few years ago or something similar. You could tell what side people were from by how much they laughed at certain jokes.

By *yrshiremischiefMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I can't believe that this thread is about an Auld Firm day out - and that the one below is about a Roll Call. Are all threads going to be about Bakers now? So wish my name was Gregg at the minute - and I've just noticed the original poster's name! Fantastic!

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

How I miss the actual old firm days great banter I'm Irish celtic fan my husband is a Scottish rangers fan brilliant atmosphere in our house them days ha ha

Great atmosphere? Theyll be d*unk & go home & batter the wife & kids if there team gets beat. Scum of the earth

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"Great atmosphere? Theyll be d*unk & go home & batter the wife & kids if there team gets beat. Scum of the earth"

Ach, hush yer peh-hole

I miss watching those games with friends who support the opposition, we could have good banter, not at all like the stereotype would suggest if us beating/stabbing each other up.

It is a game after all.

"Great atmosphere? Theyll be d*unk & go home & batter the wife & kids if there team gets beat. Scum of the earth"
so in your opinion rangers and celtic fans are scum what brings you to that conclusion ?

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I'm up for it. x

Wit the hell you talking about ?? Its a play that shows how mad we all are. Obviously don't have clue ??

I witnessed at dens park on a boxing day fixture where there was a running battle in the concourse area where men & women were fighting each other. Men punchin women full in the face with the women returning the compliment along with urinating where they stood. Btw i was in that end so i can stay they are the scum of the earth

"I witnessed at dens park on a boxing day fixture where there was a running battle in the concourse area where men & women were fighting each other. Men punchin women full in the face with the women returning the compliment along with urinating where they stood. Btw i was in that end so i can stay they are the scum of the earth"
i see so we are all the same then i'd put money on it most teams fans have had a battle at some point over the years but must dash wife and kids due there weekly beating

MONE THE JAMBOS

"MONE THE JAMBOS "

Perth

"i see so we are all the same then i'd put money on it most teams fans have had a battle at some point over the years but must dash wife and kids due there weekly beating "

give them a slap fae me... they deserve it for supporting the wrong team anyway.... in fact gie yerself a slap while yer at it xx

Jezzo lost the plot on here. Not talking about football matches its play. PLAY.read the post right. Talk about Changing the subject. Baffled ???

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Jezzo lost the plot on here. Not talking about football matches its play. PLAY.read the post right. Talk about Changing the subject. Baffled ???"
perhaps it's your choice of heading thats got the post going the way it has?

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

amazing some of the narrow minded posts in response to this. didn't realise football was why so many woman and men suffer domestic abuse. who carried out the survey and gathered the data and statistics for that. would love to read it

"I witnessed at dens park on a boxing day fixture where there was a running battle in the concourse area where men & women were fighting each other. Men punchin women full in the face with the women returning the compliment along with urinating where they stood. Btw i was in that end so i can stay they are the scum of the earth"

Wit the hell is that got to do with a play that's on in Glasgow. Ill repeat a play . Ie a show .????

Think this might have limited appeal but hey, sectarianism is always a hoot!

Up the Pars!

Perth

I know its a play, and all my posts are firmly tongue in cheek... especially with the fudges who i personally know...

It is possible as a supporter of one of these to have lots of friends from both sides even and I whisper it some friends who don't like football but like rugby instead. But who the hell wouldn't like a good comedy play

A the people who took this post to seriously your who the fun is poked at in the play. Narrow minded people .

Also have attended an auld old firm game at Ibrox where stars of yester year played and guess what the crowd was mixed and mingled together and I never saw any bother but that was football this is a comedy play and bit of dinner with extremely sexy woman your a mug if you miss it

The play would be a good laugh i know i always used to enjoy watching Only An Excuse and that took the piss out of Rangers and Celtic.

PS I'm a Rangers fan but could see the funny side of the sketches,if you cannot have a laugh at yourself then you must lead a sad life.

OP is getting a hard time she was not asking about Old Firm matches

"I know its a play, and all my posts are firmly tongue in cheek... especially with the fudges who i personally know... "
who are you lol

Glasgow

The OP doeasnt need all this hassle she was suggesting a night out with a meal before not all this sh.t raining down on her So lets get back to the original post please oh and in case anyone askd im not at all bigotted

Glasgow

And yes peple are entitled to their opinion but some of the posts in the bit are ridiculous as the OP said talk about changing the subject pft

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

If there's food and a few beers I be happy to come along

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 16/08/15 19:45:04]

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 16/08/15 19:45:27]

coatbridge

Pmsl someone tries to setup a theatre night and others turn it into a billy n tim mashup. Hell get the thread together I would be happy to see the muppets kick off over what colour the blackboard was

Honestly you need to laugh. Just a social ffs . If you can read the heading then your capable of reading the details.

Glad to see someone else has been completely misunderstood and accused of god knows what!! Maybe it's Dumbarton

For the record, I'm out I prefer a rousing musical tbh.

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

There is always some arse that spoils a thread, OP it sounds like a great idea, and all normal people would have a laugh at each others expense, that's how it works in the real world for the Dundee moron

Never seen this play always wanted to tho heard it was hilarious and not meant to be taken too serious think reading some of the posts some need to.lighten up hope it goes ahead for you OP

Glasgow

Right OP im in for the meal is that ok xx

» Add a new message to this topic