FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nervous, any advice?

Nervous, any advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone were new to all this and still considering that first meet, just wondering if anyone has any advice for a young couple starting there swinging careers lol any reply is much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of reccomend meeting someone for a social/coffee first just to make sure there is an attraction there

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

shave your baws

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Make sure there is an attraction, chat on here for a bit. Find out if a click, then either meet for a social or fun. Everyone does it different, do what works for u guys.x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have a social meet first and when you find the right couple it will come naturally

John

All of the above.

Plus remember everyone gets nervous. Doesn't matter if it is the first time of the 100th. Just be yourselves.

Also don't be put off if things don't happen instantly for you. It takes time, patience and a lot of trial and error.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I was so nervous I was shaking like a leaf but the guy we met ( was on my old couples profile) was brilliant

I'm not sure how many would meet without seeing a face pic first as in my opinion I can't see the point in chatting about a meet without knowing there's some attraction first but I'm sure some do

Socials are probably a good way to start... And most of all try to relax and enjoy yourselves, always remember that it's your prerogative to say no! No matter what's gone on beforehand

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Go at your pace, never be pressured, communicate opening always and lastly never do anything your not comfortable with.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the responses guys. We were getting paranoid about the silliest things lol hope you all have a good weekend, orgasms all round.xx

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Just take it as it comes ...don't push just let it all happen naturally....and be warned reality isn't always the same as the fantasy lol in good ways and bad

Try a social aswell to give you a start if you like nights out , stuff.....always cjs and after8 also

We always insist on a f/f phone call just to make sure all is genuine, if someone isn't prepared to give you a phone number then you can smell a rat. Take your time, don't just jump in with both feet and relax. Remember the people you are going to meet will probably be as nervous as you are until you meet. Good luck.

I don't think I would do after 8 if you pick wrong night could put you off for life cjs is shut just now we would always reccomend a good club if it's an option so many people on here start that way and we would reccomend infusion in blackpool cheap hotels only three hours away couples and single fems only on Saturdays and is classier than other places pm with any questions about it if you want to consider it

The advice on here has been excellent guys , take your time , enjoy and never do anything you don't want to do

Fabs is a great site with done cracking people

Some cracking people sorry , enjoy x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lots of good advice above.

I would add talk/communicate with each other about what you want out of swinging etc... Meet for a social see if chemistry, go to socials to chat and meet with like minded people.

Don't feel pressurised. And go with your guts...

Wishing you lots of naughty fun

» Add a new message to this topic