FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The most talked about issue on here. Personally would only block if there abusive or to close to home .however finding more and more are using it out of arrogance, or lack intelligence when you answer them back.

Or there just weird .

Just power games

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or would just rather not be contactable by someone

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why worry about it.

I don't, people can block me whenever they want & for whatever reason they want.

I don't care enough about people on the internet to concern myself about it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I block for many reasons.

If people have blocked me that's their choice the same as mine is mine.

And to be honest I don't give a damn why they have

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/08/15 16:03:26]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sometimes there is over focus on sweet smelling loveliness and people befriending with kindred spirits and a celebration of our difference over non swingers....

bullshit, we are a bunch of self obsessed, judgemental, pretentious people who are absolutely no different from the billions not a member of this activity......

I don't have many on my block list. Most people who email me are ignored anyway.

If someone's blocked me that's their choice.

And I have to agree with View, we are all judgemental and that's allowed. Infact on here its essential.

I'm not on here to massage anyone's ego and I wouldn't want them being fake because they felt they should be worrying about mine.

Personally, I couldn't give a rat's pitooty if I'm blocked and some people improve my life greatly by inhabiting my block list. I have NO idea why there should be such an issue over the whys and wherefores.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"why worry about it.

I don't, people can block me whenever they want & for whatever reason they want.

"

We don't have many people on our block list... I'm sure we're on a few but don't concern ourselves or care. We're here for fun not looking for lifelong friends K x

"Personally, I couldn't give a rat's pitooty if I'm blocked and some people improve my life greatly by inhabiting my block list. I have NO idea why there should be such an issue over the whys and wherefores. "

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"sometimes there is over focus on sweet smelling loveliness and people befriending with kindred spirits and a celebration of our difference over non swingers....

bullshit, we are a bunch of self obsessed, judgemental, pretentious people who are absolutely no different from the billions not a member of this activity......

"

nope theres never judgements made in fabland pmsl couldnt care less who blocks me or if they block me

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

I only block if someones outright rude or if they repeatedly pester me despite being told NO...

i'll also block if i notice they have blocked me, so they cant unblock to _iew my profile...

And a couple of times I've blocked someone because i recognise them and their a bit too close for comfort...

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

It's very very simple, I block people because I can, and for a variety of reasons.

NEXT!!!!!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I tend not to block unless its a right numptie as for who blocks me i couldnt care less ...i dont know if anyone has but their loss if they did

weve blocked people for a few reasons - they were pests, abusive, ignorant, whiny statuses that we couldnt be arsed seeing all the time, people we just dont like, plenty of other reasons.

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

to be honest I wouldn't know if people blocked me usually as it's irrelevant people. anyone I have came across who has blocked me. I just find it amusing and their loss x

south east

1 question....if someone has blocked you how would you know

"1 question....if someone has blocked you how would you know "
only way ud know would be if you clicked on their profile .

makes me laugh tho when someone says their loss they obviously dont think so or they wouldnt have blocked in the first place .

dunbartonshire

I only discovered once I was blocked when I clicked on a message they sent me to reply and it came up I was blocked. I found it rather amusing xx

Perth

"1 question....if someone has blocked you how would you know "

because you cant _iew their profile and get a message saying that either you, them or admin has blocked you from seeing...

you often get it when someone sends you a shitty message, you tell them to bolt, they then send abuse, and when you try to reply to just say something like " oh just fuck off you sad cunt" you cant send cause they've blocked you after sending the abuse.

Perth

what she said above ^^^^^^ lol x

Perth

thats when i return the favour so they cant unblock to _iew pics or send messages again in future

south east

Ahh got ya ...never came across that yet

dunbartonshire

Haha I never thought of that. will do that in future xx

south east

I would need to get mail before i could get shitty mail lol so i think i may be safe for now

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

For me the block button is a tool not a weapon

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I only block disrespectful t*ats who are seriously lacking in social skills, seems to be happening more often of late

Think I've been fortunate and only ever had to use the block button once in my time here, hopefully that will continue.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Nothing causes as much anguish on here as the block button

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

We block folk we have said no to saves them contacting us again a few days, weeks or months later with exact same message.Nothing personal about it at all.

south east

"Nothing causes as much anguish on here as the block button "

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Never felt the need to use it.

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I dunno really. never used it myself.

people probably block others for many reasons. but way I see it whatever reason they do it for is their own. its their profile and if they don't want certain people contacting them for whatever reasons that's entirely up to them.

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

Someone blocking you is just like the trash taking its self out.

Enjoy fab use it which ever way suits you ....

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Someone blocking you is just like the trash taking its self out.

Enjoy fab use it which ever way suits you ...."

dunbartonshire

haha couldn't say it better x

spot on saves us all the bother lol

Touchy subject for sensitive souls like me. I still say only block if you have good reason eg. Rude message, stalker etc. all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollocks in my _iew. Why join a site like this if you put the shutters up at the first opportunity?

By *H91Man  over a year ago

E

I've only blocked two people before; one was a guy who wouldn't take no for an answer, and kept on messaging.

And the other was a woman who arranged to meet and didn't turn up.

"Touchy subject for sensitive souls like me. I still say only block if you have good reason eg. Rude message, stalker etc. all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollocks in my _iew. Why join a site like this if you put the shutters up at the first opportunity?"
why s it arrogant ? people obviously have their own reasons for blocking and dont need to justify it by giving one

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

In reality does it matter? End of the day concern yourself with you only and what you do and want ...that way what others do shouldn't phase you.

"Touchy subject for sensitive souls like me. I still say only block if you have good reason eg. Rude message, stalker etc. all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollocks in my _iew. Why join a site like this if you put the shutters up at the first opportunity?"

Don't think anyone blocks for no reason. But even if they do..fair do's. Just because one joins a site "like this" doesn't mean everyone on it will be one's cup of Earl Gray and I don't wish to interact with those who badger, disrespect and annoy. They are perfectly at liberty to find me equally irritating. I find the "arrogant bollocks" comes from those who can't believe they might possibly fall into that category.

All different reason I suppose mine has grown since I posted this . Just the same as every day life. You have the good the bad and the ugly people on here. Anyway plenty more eye candy to enjoy talking to.

near Glasgow

" ...........all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollox."

OP, you are of course allowed to have your own opinions, but for some people, it's exactly comments like you've just made that make them reach for the block button.

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but we're all allowed our own opinions.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hardly arrogant to block someone you've no interest in! As I said in my last post the block button is a tool not a weapon and I use it as such. Much easier to block then both party's know there's no interest and won't waste their time

In my opinion it's more arrogant to want people to run their profile to suit you....

" ...........all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollox.

OP, you are of course allowed to have your own opinions, but for some people, it's exactly comments like you've just made that make them reach for the block button.

Not bothered one bit. What bit did you mean ?? The eye candy ??

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but we're all allowed our own opinions. "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am an arrogant bugger but when I click the block button, there is zero change to my already inflated ego....

and when I discover I am blocked, there is the same zero impact to my ego or confidence.

it means that little to me.

"Touchy subject for sensitive souls like me. I still say only block if you have good reason eg. Rude message, stalker etc. all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollocks in my _iew. Why join a site like this if you put the shutters up at the first opportunity?

Don't think anyone blocks for no reason. But even if they do..fair do's. Just because one joins a site "like this" doesn't mean everyone on it will be one's cup of Earl Gray and I don't wish to interact with those who badger, disrespect and annoy. They are perfectly at liberty to find me equally irritating. I find the "arrogant bollocks" comes from those who can't believe they might possibly fall into that category."

Exactly!!!

A new one on me; blocked without even reading my message!!

" ...........all this "because I can" and "I block who I like and don't need to have a reason", all arrogant bollox.

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but we're all allowed our own opinions. "

Not sure who this is directed at? You quote me yet refer to the OP. I suspect you are directing this at me, but interestingly the OP does mention arrogance when it comes to blocking. Presumably therefore your displeasure is directed at both of us?

near Glasgow

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but we're all allowed our own opinions.

Not sure who this is directed at? You quote me yet refer to the OP. I suspect you are directing this at me, but interestingly the OP does mention arrogance when it comes to blocking. Presumably therefore your displeasure is directed at both of us?"

My apologies, yes it was replying to you as quoted.

I've decided from now on its probably a good idea to block people who moan about blocking. Saves a bit of time really!

"I've decided from now on its probably a good idea to block people who moan about blocking. Saves a bit of time really! "

First piece of sence I have seen in a forum

"why worry about it.

"

"I only block disrespectful t*ats who are seriously lacking in social skills, seems to be happening more often of late "

True!!

I've not had to block any one yet, I think if your respectful and not sleazy and respect people's wishes then there shouldn't be an issue x

"The most talked about issue on here. Personally would only block if there abusive or to close to home .however finding more and more are using it out of arrogance, or lack intelligence when you answer them back.

Or there just weird .

Just power games "

Worst is when u send a pic & they block u...not ur type? Know me?

» Add a new message to this topic