FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks, is it just me or are people still hesitant with whether a profile is genuine or not despite it being verified? Maybe I'm just being too cautious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi folks, is it just me or are people still hesitant with whether a profile is genuine or not despite it being verified? Maybe I'm just being too cautious "

Theres nothing wrong in being cautious.

Maybe with just 1 verification but not if there are several as you can possibly then confirm that way. Cautious is always good. Oh, & you never see a bad verification posted.

R

Depends on whether they have just the tick showing, or whether they actually show a veri or two.

I'm always very catious regardless of veris.... especially after the last Diddy

I fully understand why people will not meet without verifications but it is very hard to get a meet initially to get one. It is like going to a nightclub and being told it is regulars only. How do I become a regular then if I can't get in?

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Well follow a few verifications to see who posted them. It's usually pretty obvious when it's someone with a couple of accounts verifying themselves.

"I fully understand why people will not meet without verifications but it is very hard to get a meet initially to get one. It is like going to a nightclub and being told it is regulars only. How do I become a regular then if I can't get in? "

Head to a social or club for a night and you should pick a couple up.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Hi folks, is it just me or are people still hesitant with whether a profile is genuine or not despite it being verified? Maybe I'm just being too cautious "

Yes. Some verifications seem to be very circular with a profile being verified within minutes of being created and then when you follow the verifications you see the same 2 or 3 profiles all verifying each other and no one esle. Doesn't necessarily mean they are fake but it sets alarm bells ringing for me.

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"Hi folks, is it just me or are people still hesitant with whether a profile is genuine or not despite it being verified? Maybe I'm just being too cautious

Yes. Some verifications seem to be very circular with a profile being verified within minutes of being created and then when you follow the verifications you see the same 2 or 3 profiles all verifying each other and no one esle. Doesn't necessarily mean they are fake but it sets alarm bells ringing for me."

This, and the fact the people they've met have only the one veri, and have been on over a year

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm always suspicious of people who have been on for over a year and have yet to be verified.

"I'm always suspicious of people who have been on for over a year and have yet to be verified."

It takes no time at all for someone to jump on camera and get verified. Or as people have already suggested get their bum to a club or social and get verified. Simple. We won't entertain someone who has been on for that length of time with no verification.

Now actually getting a hot meet, well good things come to those who wait

-Mrs-

All very valid points , always wondered about cam verifications although I understand that due to time a social meet etc cannot be done so a can veri can show that you match your pics before a meet

Always prefer a social meet as I think it leads to better fun meet if organised x

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

yea i still get a few folk thinking im fake even though i have a couple of verifications

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

[Removed by poster at 08/08/15 17:43:48]

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

i never chat with non-verified. As others have said, it takes literally 1-2 mins to get photo verified which to me means more than a tick... I'm just overly suspiciously so verified by way of a photo and meet is best for me lol.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I'm always very catious regardless of veris.... especially after the last Diddy "

Some years ago, I was chatting to a lady who in the course of the conversation, commented that she'd had a meet a couple of days previously.

She admitted that she'd given the guy a good veri, even though she wouldn't be meeting him again because the meet hadn't been that great!!

"I'm always very catious regardless of veris.... especially after the last Diddy

Some years ago, I was chatting to a lady who in the course of the conversation, commented that she'd had a meet a couple of days previously.

She admitted that she'd given the guy a good veri, even though she wouldn't be meeting him again because the meet hadn't been that great!! "

Yeah, I've done this too. Sadly, more than once.

Ive met a cracking women on here twice now and she hasnt verified me for either meet. We are hopeful again of meeting up next month.

Im not bothered about her not verifying me as Im aware that some dont like verifying others, and I would rather not risk losing the opportunity of further meets with her by badgering her for a verification.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I'm always very catious regardless of veris.... especially after the last Diddy

She admitted that she'd given the guy a good veri, even though she wouldn't be meeting him again because the meet hadn't been that great!!

Yeah, I've done this too. Sadly, more than once. "

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the logic. What's the point?

[Removed by poster at 09/08/15 10:59:10]

I get accused of being a fake from time to time. Not sure what the prerequisite is, but there's just no convincing some people.

"Well follow a few verifications to see who posted them. It's usually pretty obvious when it's someone with a couple of accounts verifying themselves. "

Spot on

By *esi tardkaCouple  over a year ago

acton

Sadly we never had to encounter this problem ..lol any guess why ??

Neha and Rahul

"I fully understand why people will not meet without verifications but it is very hard to get a meet initially to get one. It is like going to a nightclub and being told it is regulars only. How do I become a regular then if I can't get in? "

My experience exactly. Presumably veris are important as a lot of returning members with new profiles ask for their former friends/meets to reverify them.

» Add a new message to this topic