FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Striking Out

Striking Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is there a lack of women that would go with a married man ( i have my reasons no lecture needed). Anyway im being honest and upfront about it. I mail away and have struck up conversations but as of yet nothing. Im just wondering if its my profile ?? Any suggestions people ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/15 10:27:48]

No lecture here as it's your choice however hands-down, guaranteed that's absolutely the single largest reason you're not getting anyone. Being honest about it on your profile doesn't attract women, it just helps them roll on by.

Then you've no public pics so even if they're ok with you being married, there isn't anything for them to look at so get some pics on, even just body shots.

You've only been on for four weeks as well and that's actually a relatively short time span in the context of fab, it takes a lot of guys months, sometimes many months to get a first meet but it'll happen.

Look at it this way, there are thousands of genuinely single, intelligent, well presented guys with hot pics, whose profile text is every bit as good as yours on here so, being critical, what reason does any lady have to stop by your profile?

There is someone for everyone on here so it will definitely happen but you're very much in a minority admitting your married (notice I didn't say BEING married as I suspect that might even be the majority of 'single' guys) so maybe put some pics on your profile but apart from that, you'll just have to tough it out.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"No lecture here as it's your choice however hands-down, guaranteed that's absolutely the single largest reason you're not getting anyone. Being honest about it on your profile doesn't attract women, it just helps them roll on by.

Then you've no public pics so even if they're ok with you being married, there isn't anything for them to look at so get some pics on, even just body shots.

You've only been on for four weeks as well and that's actually a relatively short time span in the context of fab, it takes a lot of guys months, sometimes many months to get a first meet but it'll happen.

Look at it this way, there are thousands of genuinely single, intelligent, well presented guys with hot pics, whose profile text is every bit as good as yours on here so, being critical, what reason does any lady have to stop by your profile?

There is someone for everyone on here so it will definitely happen but you're very much in a minority admitting your married (notice I didn't say BEING married as I suspect that might even be the majority of 'single' guys) so maybe put some pics on your profile but apart from that, you'll just have to tough it out."

Very well said, I prefer to not meet attached guys ( I have my reasons ) but I'd rather folk were honest about it on their profile.... I would be extremely pissed if they lied

Thanks for the advice as for taking down that im married i think i will keep it up there as at least im being honest. A few pics will be added from private. Thank you again for your honest opinion

Totally agree with above posts. I am married and know the risks however I don't have it on my profile but within one or two messages being exchanged I'm honest about it. There is no point in lying especially on here, this should be one place you can be yourself. Sometimes the chat stops there other times they say "so am I" as not all women put it on their profile either.

This is my probably my 4th profile on Fab over the years as I get so fed up with being ignored etc that I leave but the lure and rush you get when it all comes together is great.

Stay with it and put pics up if you are prepared for any consequences.

Hmm thats got me thinking as to take it down or leave it up. But surely someone that is married wouldnt mind if it was displayed on your profile or not as for the pictures added its only body shots i cant see anyone knowing who i am.

"Is it just me or is there a lack of women that would go with a married man ( i have my reasons no lecture needed). Anyway im being honest and upfront about it. I mail away and have struck up conversations but as of yet nothing. Im just wondering if its my profile ?? Any suggestions people ?"

I dont see any problem with your profile.You have been upfront and honest.You have no reason too answer to anyone on here,what you do is your business.There will always be people on here who will judge you.You have no lesser chance in meeting than anyone else on here .

My advice is be respectful,take time and send a well solicitated email to someone you have an interest in and be yourself.

Good luck and enjoy the Site

Nice to hear thanks again will be keeping it the way it is thank you all

"Nice to hear thanks again will be keeping it the way it is thank you all "

We think it's best to be honest, that way it allows people to make an informed choice, in the same way that anything from age to sexual preferences do.

R

Definitely best to be upfront about it, nothing worse than being deceived by a man pretending to be single.

» Add a new message to this topic