FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > BLIND DATE

BLIND DATE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats going on with women on the site these days. Expecting guys to show face pic before chatting but wont send in return even if trying to set up a meet. Anyone else getting the blind date treatment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whats going on with women on the site these days. Expecting guys to show face pic before chatting but wont send in return even if trying to set up a meet. Anyone else getting the blind date treatment"

All the time..send me a face pic to see if i find you attractive

no..you send me one..you got in touch with me

Nerve of some women and couples

Glady not all are like this

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I share face pics with people I plan to meet.

I will not spend ages chatting on fab without seeing a face pic - no point if there is no attraction.

"I share face pics with people I plan to meet.

I will not spend ages chatting on fab without seeing a face pic - no point if there is no attraction."

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Dont get this are you contacting fems and peeved of because they ask for a face pic before chatting? If so why do you find that unreasonable why should they spend time on something they have no intrest in

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont get this are you contacting fems and peeved of because they ask for a face pic before chatting? If so why do you find that unreasonable why should they spend time on something they have no intrest in "

Probably because it works both ways, it they won't send a pic why should he send one the them?

coatbridge

"Dont get this are you contacting fems and peeved of because they ask for a face pic before chatting? If so why do you find that unreasonable why should they spend time on something they have no intrest in

Probably because it works both ways, it they won't send a pic why should he send one the them?"

because he is the one trying to initiate contact not the other way round

I'll send a face picture once I'm sure its not a crackpot I'm talking too but I'd expect the other party to do the same only when they felt comfortable.

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont get this are you contacting fems and peeved of because they ask for a face pic before chatting? If so why do you find that unreasonable why should they spend time on something they have no intrest in

Probably because it works both ways, it they won't send a pic why should he send one the them?because he is the one trying to initiate contact not the other way round "

Sorry, still don't get why he should, or would without seeing who he is sending it too

coatbridge

Probably because it works both ways, it they won't send a pic why should he send one the them?because he is the one trying to initiate contact not the other way round

Sorry, still don't get why he should, or would without seeing who he is sending it too"

lets say he msgs a fem she replies send a face pic he says yes if you do as well its not the fem who tried to initiate contact its him so its down to him to to keep thatinitiation going. The fem never asked him to contact her but because she replys he feels entitled to a pic imo thats wrong

By *overocketoneMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Theres not a right oe wrong answer. Sorry

We always send a face pic with a message, and we ask folk who message us to likewise. Can save a lot of time, but each to there own

More annoying the people who send you a photo a million Miles away up a hill with a pair of sunglasses on. . Could be anyone.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Whats going on with women on the site these days. Expecting guys to show face pic before chatting but wont send in return even if trying to set up a meet. Anyone else getting the blind date treatment"
why would you be trying to set up a meet if your hadnt first saw a face pic ?

Whilst there has to be attraction for something to happen, how do you build up trust without first establishing a rapport with the person you are talking to and intending to send your face pic to?

If I'm asked for a face pic I'll usually send it.

Unless they're a proper weirdo

"If I'm asked for a face pic I'll usually send it.

Unless they're a proper weirdo "

Very fair comment, but I still think there is an air of is someone just collecting pics if they don't get one back in return. That said, safety is clearly paramount for females on here.

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic first x

"I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic first x"

It makes eminent sense. I'd be the same myself.

I wouldnt spend anymore of your valued time chatting any further if they asked for a Pic before chatting.

Would like to go on a blind date. Fly to Paris or new York for lunch.

Or even a chippy n can of irn Bru at the gallowgate.

"Would like to go on a blind date. Fly to Paris or new York for lunch.

Or even a chippy n can of irn Bru at the gallowgate."

The world is your oyster as they say

Let me clarify. Been chatting to a woman on here for a while. Ive happily sent my face pic abd she seems happy enough with it to agree to a meet. Social 1st but she refuses to send a face pic. She has been meet verified but curious to see who would meet without at least knowing who it is their meetibg

"Let me clarify. Been chatting to a woman on here for a while. Ive happily sent my face pic abd she seems happy enough with it to agree to a meet. Social 1st but she refuses to send a face pic. She has been meet verified but curious to see who would meet without at least knowing who it is their meetibg"
Not a chance ..ive little enough time for meeting so the time I do have I want it to be with people Im attracted to and not someone I MIGHT be

If that's the case, no way, totally ridiculous

"Let me clarify. Been chatting to a woman on here for a while. Ive happily sent my face pic abd she seems happy enough with it to agree to a meet. Social 1st but she refuses to send a face pic. She has been meet verified but curious to see who would meet without at least knowing who it is their meetibgNot a chance ..ive little enough time for meeting so the time I do have I want it to be with people Im attracted to and not someone I MIGHT be "

I think you are spot on there, time is precious enough and given what this could lead to people have to feel safe.

I actually get on with her and even if no spark for fun enjoy her chat so would even continue social side but how can you if no idea what she looks like.

Tbh my instinct is shes not attracted to me. Fine just be honest.

"Let me clarify. Been chatting to a woman on here for a while. Ive happily sent my face pic abd she seems happy enough with it to agree to a meet. Social 1st but she refuses to send a face pic. She has been meet verified but curious to see who would meet without at least knowing who it is their meetibg"

I still wouldnt waste my time on her...

There needs to be at least some kind of facial attraction.Youve spoken to her for a while..Youve kindly sent her a pic of yourself which she has agreed to possibly meeting and taking it further.

There needs to be some kind of TRUST in which you both have generated.

Chatted for a while ..She has your pic ..She cant return one ..?

Aye No Bother Hen ....NEXT

"Let me clarify. Been chatting to a woman on here for a while. Ive happily sent my face pic abd she seems happy enough with it to agree to a meet. Social 1st but she refuses to send a face pic. She has been meet verified but curious to see who would meet without at least knowing who it is their meetibg

I still wouldnt waste my time on her...

There needs to be at least some kind of facial attraction.Youve spoken to her for a while..Youve kindly sent her a pic of yourself which she has agreed to possibly meeting and taking it further.

There needs to be some kind of TRUST in which you both have generated.

Chatted for a while ..She has your pic ..She cant return one ..?

Aye No Bother Hen ....NEXT

"

I told you about 5 years ago Id send you a face pic and I will...Eventually ...but you are a handsome guy going by your face pic you sent me

Still doesn't work for me x

Glad you clarified. I was thinking that if you'd initiated contact and she asked for a pic and you wouldn't send it that you were in the wrong. If you've happily sent it and she refuses to send one in return then happily walk on by...

How insensitive. Blind date treatment and she's gone. Completely heartless.

"How insensitive. Blind date treatment and she's gone. Completely heartless."

Que?

» Add a new message to this topic