Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Racial hatred?

Poverty everywhere?

Basket case to the If

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

Trust me, I worked there for many years.

Get a grip

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well... At least the weather would improve !

White men might become exotic on this site lol

"Racial hatred?

Poverty everywhere?

Basket case to the If

"

EH ??

Nice to see the right still like the stir it make us fear. But a bit of sun would be nice. Top up my tan.

By *cotsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

This is the second time you've posted this same threat in a day (and no-one bit last time)...you're clearly trolling looking or a reaction.

Nothing to do with Fab or swinging, nor even really Scotland. Go fish someplace else.

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Racial and religous and homophobic hatred are terrible I have had trouble at times with neighbours of all race and colour mostly late night parties So no matter where u come from and the colour of your skin all people are the same there is no room for any form of bigotry on the forum

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would imagine there is a real difference between poverty in Africa and people struggling in Scotland

Shocking post

I honestly thought Scotland isn't a very racist country, I know there are some idiots who still make an arse of themselves over race & religion but I think us Scottish are more accepting of race & religion than most other country's, mainly becuase we know better than most what its like to live in oppression by the English government lol

The biggest problem in Scotland in my opinion is sectarianism

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I honestly thought Scotland isn't a very racist country, I know there are some idiots who still make an arse of themselves over race & religion but I think us Scottish are more accepting of race & religion than most other country's, mainly becuase we know better than most what its like to live in oppression by the English government lol

The biggest problem in Scotland in my opinion is sectarianism "

Rapidly being caught up with by Separationism.

"I honestly thought Scotland isn't a very racist country, I know there are some idiots who still make an arse of themselves over race & religion but I think us Scottish are more accepting of race & religion than most other country's, mainly becuase we know better than most what its like to live in oppression by the English government lol

Rapidly being caught up with by Separationism."

what's that?

Glasgow

Rapidly being caught up with by

Separationism.what's that?"

That's what happens when people talk about an "English government."

Separationism.what's that?

That's what happens when people talk about an "English government.""

nah that's called an opinion & its something that's been around in Scotland for probs over a 1000 year, how cant everyone see that the fuhrer I mean the devil I mean the wanker I mean that waste of oxygen,,,,,, ffs can't seem to get that right I mean David Cameron is ruining the country, the English government only care about themselves & they're own pockets. I don't care if we're independent or together I just think the government needs sorting out. So your separatism malarky doesn't make sense

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Why? Has the sun come out & we're all in for warmer weather?

Glasgow

Separationism.what's that?

That's what happens when people talk about an "English government."nah that's called an opinion & its something that's been around in Scotland for probs over a 1000 year, how cant everyone see that the fuhrer I mean the devil I mean the wanker I mean that waste of oxygen,,,,,, ffs can't seem to get that right I mean David Cameron is ruining the country, the English government only care about themselves & they're own pockets. I don't care if we're independent or together I just think the government needs sorting out. So your separatism malarky doesn't make sense"

That's not an opinion, that's a rant.

"

That's not an opinion, that's a rant."

i hate seeing all this stuff in the forums ...

And 'cult of personailty' just because something has been around for a long time doesnt automatically make it right ... Pretty sure racism and sectarianism arent new either!

Why am I being singled out I never brought it up! No point in talking to you OLD people you all think you know what's best & what's right but guess wit you don't your opinions are as old as you are,

Glasgow

"Why am I being singled out I never brought it up! No point in talking to you OLD people you all think you know what's best & what's right but guess wit you don't your opinions are as old as you are, "

You did, actually, bring it up and as for old stuff - you brought up the 1,000 year + issue.

"Why am I being singled out I never brought it up! No point in talking to you OLD people you all think you know what's best & what's right but guess wit you don't your opinions are as old as you are, "

Oh well, that's us told

"I would imagine there is a real difference between poverty in Africa and people struggling in Scotland"

a HUGE difference

There is hatred and poverty everywhere. Just as there is affluence and love.

You can be the richest, most loved person and still have nothing.

Glasgow

"There is hatred and poverty everywhere. Just as there is affluence and love.

You can be the richest, most loved person and still have nothing."

It's hard to imagine the most loved person needing anything more.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I believe some dont get how hard it can be for folk living in this country. im in no way liking it to famine plagued nations though some on here may be short on cash they can fill their bellys there are those living in the uk now who have great difficulty even doing this. Let alone running and keeping a house

No. Next question.

By *iceguy 1966Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

"Racial and religous and homophobic hatred are terrible I have had trouble at times with neighbours of all race and colour mostly late night parties So no matter where u come from and the colour of your skin all people are the same there is no room for any form of bigotry on the forum "

» Add a new message to this topic