FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Clarckson/Hammond?May the team are back

Clarckson/Hammond?May the team are back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantastic news, the 3 musketeers are back, roll on 2016

you will all have heard the breaking news that Amazon have done a 3 series deal with the guys and first episodes should be showing 2016

Absolutely excellent news and another finger up to the BBC

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, a big welcome back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fantastic news, the 3 musketeers are back, roll on 2016

you will all have heard the breaking news that Amazon have done a 3 series deal with the guys and first episodes should be showing 2016

Absolutely excellent news and another finger up to the BBC

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, a big welcome back"

sweet cant wait

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish see

Couldn't give a hoot.

"Couldn't give a hoot. "

perhaps you cant, but many "World wide" including myself will be over the moon

another well done to; - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Couldn't give a hoot.

another well done to; - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May"

Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Couldn't give a hoot.

Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?"

Yes

"

Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?"

BBWho?????????????

Glasgow

"

Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?

BBWho?????????????

"

I'll take that as a yes.

take that as a big fat NO, there are many ways to view many programmes

and of course im sure you, along with half the world will be ecstatically happy about the fantastic news,

so no bah humbug moments here please, just sit back and enjoy the great news

Cannot wait for that people in tv or wherever have done much worse than what jc done fuckin idiots they are cos chris evans replacing jc thats a joke hahaha

great news but 67quid a year for amazon? dont think so. will be free alternatives though

Glasgow

"take that as a big fat NO, there are many ways to view many programmes

and of course im sure you, along with half the world will be ecstatically happy about the fantastic news,

"

So how do you watch Amazon for free, legally?

Buy an android box everything free on there

Dumfriesish see

"Couldn't give a hoot.

another well done to; - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May"

Surely we are all entitled to an opinion,even if it differs from yours and many worldwide. I would imagine the majority could not give a hoot.

To be honest im not interested,time and again jeremy ckarkson has proved himself to be an outspoken racist bigot who thought he was bigger than anyone else.

And as for may and hammond?2 sheep who chose to follow a buffoons example

"To be honest im not interested,time and again jeremy ckarkson has proved himself to be an outspoken racist bigot who thought he was bigger than anyone else.

And as for may and hammond?2 sheep who chose to follow a buffoons example"

I think these sheep and baffoons are doing very well for themselves, much better than most on here

Dumfriesish see

"To be honest im not interested,time and again jeremy ckarkson has proved himself to be an outspoken racist bigot who thought he was bigger than anyone else.

I think these sheep and baffoons are doing very well for themselves, much better than most on here "

Why are you getting personal with people. Different opinions are good

How lovely to have such childish enthusiasm over a TV programme. Wee man crush I think!

"take that as a big fat NO, there are many ways to view many programmes

"

But you've asserted your right on many other threads to have your opinion heard, regardless that you do or don't agree with the thread so why have a pop at people? Is it because you started the thread to have a Top Gear love-in?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?"

Since when exactly was the BBC free ?????

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Does this mean people will have to pay a subscription to watch them, whereas you could watch BBC for free, though not live?

Since when exactly was the BBC free ????? "

No license required if watching catch-up TV i player etc .

By *ockyjockyMan  over a year ago

G63 countryside

All I would say is that if any person at my work did what Clarkson did to me, I would expect my management to do something about it. He is just a guy who comperes a programme and has no right to treat anybody the way he did. We are all Jock Tamson's bairns, no matter what we get paid or how "special" we think we are. Clarkson actually let himself down with his behaviour towards the member of the production team, and I suspect he knows it.

Over blown egos travelling the wkrld causing controversy wherever they go. Years ago was a good programme, been crap for years. Lets crash more caravans. Same old shit all the time

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Over blown egos travelling the wkrld causing controversy wherever they go. Years ago was a good programme, been crap for years. Lets crash more caravans. Same old shit all the time"

totally agree, same old shit, different places and all stage rehearsed for petrol heads to thrash themselves.

He's nothing more than a racist twat with an ego to go with it who should have been dumped years ago .

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Awesome thats my Sunday nights sorted then.

You anti Clarkson types are so racist and intolerant!

If he was anything other than a successful middle aged, middle class anglo saxon (and above all) male you lot wouldn't be able say the abusive things about him.

Quite rightly we can no longer make negative comments based on someone's race, gender or sexuality, even the word 'chav' is outlawed by the 'PC' types.

White middle aged men are the new target's for everyone.

"You anti Clarkson types are so racist and intolerant!

If he was anything other than a successful middle aged, middle class anglo saxon (and above all) male you lot wouldn't be able say the abusive things about him.

Quite rightly we can no longer make negative comments based on someone's race, gender or sexuality, even the word 'chav' is outlawed by the 'PC' types.

White middle aged men are the new target's for everyone."

totally agree most are racist against me as I am also white, middle aged, comfortably well off and on a better level pegging than most

"Over blown egos travelling the wkrld causing controversy wherever they go. Years ago was a good programme, been crap for years. Lets crash more caravans. Same old shit all the time"

you gotta admit, its good shit though, fantastic to watch, don't you agree

"How lovely to have such childish enthusiasm over a TV programme. Wee man crush I think! "

that's not very nice, politeness costs nothing, yet you fire insults

try being nice

By *cMohawk_AdventureGirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

These kinds of threads are actually quite useful, at least until the admins introduce a search filter for "potential meets who enjoy intellectually lazy bigotry and don't think punching someone full in the face over a hot dinner is a big deal".

"Couldn't give a hoot.

BBC isnt FREE ...yOU PAY A TV Licence

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

I think these sheep and baffoons are doing very well for themselves, much better than most on here "

Depends how you define success, doesn't it?

If success is being an ignorant, racist bully, then count me out.

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

White middle aged men are the new target's for everyone."

Indeed. Will no-one think of the poor, downtrodden, white public school millionaires??

By *crumhalfMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Back to the point. Has anyone actually tried AP? The streaming is very very poor. Changed to Netflix within a month.

Dumfriesish see

"How lovely to have such childish enthusiasm over a TV programme. Wee man crush I think!

try being nice"

Hold on there. Think your the one who started insulting people. Check it out.

"How lovely to have such childish enthusiasm over a TV programme. Wee man crush I think!

try being nice"

I thought I was being quite anodyne actually, compared to Mr Clarkson for example. But there you go!

White middle aged men are the new target's for everyone.

Indeed. Will no-one think of the poor, downtrodden, white public school millionaires?? "

Wasn't referring to public schoolboy types. I was referring to ordinary men over a certain age who when expressing an opinion can be described as a 'dinosaur' buffoon' and other such like. It's because we are the only class of people left who can still be publically insulted without anyone rushing in to defend him and demand the resignation of the person who said it.

Can you imagine the outcry there would be if some of the insult's on this forum were attributed to someone who was gay, muslim, disabled or female.

The easily offended brigade would have your entrails for dinner, yet middle aged men can be slandered with impunity

try being nice

I thought I was being quite anodyne actually, compared to Mr Clarkson for example. But there you go! "

lol I don't spit the dummy out and block, Im sure there is a thread on blocking just now, worth a read

automatic

former Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman, who also quit the BBC following the "fracas" will also be working on this

I am sure this new show will be a cracker with a good few nasty digs too

its gonna be good

"former Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman, who also quit the BBC following the "fracas" will also be working on this

its gonna be good"

Good for them.

Hopefully Amazon has obtained some punching bags, ensured that all lower-grade staff have had adequate full contact fight training, and have provided gladiatorial armour for their staff. Sounds like they'll need it to protect themselves from Clarkson.

"former Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman, who also quit the BBC following the "fracas" will also be working on this

its gonna be good

Good for them.

Hopefully Amazon has obtained some punching bags, ensured that all lower-grade staff have had adequate full contact fight training, and have provided gladiatorial armour for their staff. Sounds like they'll need it to protect themselves from Clarkson."

nope, they will just ensure they don't employ a bunch of fannies (as in sissies)

its gonna be good

Good for them.

Hopefully Amazon has obtained some punching bags, ensured that all lower-grade staff have had adequate full contact fight training, and have provided gladiatorial armour for their staff. Sounds like they'll need it to protect themselves from Clarkson.

nope, they will just ensure they don't employ a bunch of fannies (as in sissies) "

You're quite right.

Clearly anyone who doesn't enjoy being punched at work is a sissie.

we are all different and have different views, that's what makes the world an interesting place

"we are all different and have different views, that's what makes the world an interesting place"

Certainly is interesting!

"we are all different and have different views, that's what makes the world an interesting place"

Out of interest, how would you feel if someone punched you at work? Perhaps by your manager?

You know, because different views make the world an interesting place.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Over blown egos travelling the world causing controversy wherever they go. Years ago was a good programme, been crap for years. Lets crash more caravans. Same old shit all the time"

Agree 100%, and sadly Top Gear is by no means the only tv programme to be dumbed down. It used to be about information, facts and figures, advice etc.

However, it seems that there's a large slice of society who live dull and unexciting lives, and want tv to provide instant excitement that's missing in their real lives. And 'real' is a major factor too, because these dumbed down programmes have little of reality about them.

So the trio going to an obscure 'pay for' channel means no loss to mainstream tv. Good riddance guys!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

try being nice

Hold on there. Think your the one who started insulting people. Check it out."

Pot, kettle and black come to mine!

never liked top gear...and I find Clarkson a cunt, in almost anything...the sort of english I cant stand..

posh but-a-lad who can say anything he likes, be it sexist,racist or generally just fucking cuntish.

Glasgow

"we are all different and have different views, that's what makes the world an interesting place

Out of interest, how would you feel if someone punched you at work? Perhaps by your manager?

You know, because different views make the world an interesting place."

It's an amazing blind spot, isn't it? I hope Dixie et al. will bear it all with good humour when next they ask after their order at a restaurant and get a smack in the mouth from the waitstaff.

Glasgow

I'm not even going to bother with Clarkson's lazy, racist, bigoted bile other than to say Stewart Lee was right.

It's not going to make any difference to anything really. Their fans will still watch...the haters will still hate and JC will cause controversy after controversy until he imploads. Just not at the BBC's expense thankfully.

"It's not going to make any difference to anything really. Their fans will still watch...the haters will still hate and JC will cause controversy after controversy until he imploads. Just not at the BBC's expense thankfully. "

best thing that will happen is now that its 'advertised'...when companies start seeing they may loose revenue, we might see a new cuntson..oops clarkson...

I still don't fucking care...accepting the challenge, who thinks its right to call a far-eastern man walking across a bridge as a 'slope'?........

if you think thats ok...your a cunt.

"we are all different and have different views, that's what makes the world an interesting place

You know, because different views make the world an interesting place."

happens a lot at work, admittedly not as much now as it used to, but still happens, mostly with riggers & scaffolders, but at the end of the day after the disagreement, usually a shake of hands a laugh and after work a few beers, non if this "pc" really takes place either, people are respected more for speaking their mind, not saying that they think people want to hear.

You know, because different views make the world an interesting place.

happens a lot at work, admittedly not as much now as it used to, but still happens, mostly with riggers & scaffolders, but at the end of the day after the disagreement, usually a shake of hands a laugh and after work a few beers, non if this "pc" really takes place either, people are respected more for speaking their mind, not saying that they think people want to hear."

So you don't have a problem with people smacking you in the face?

Can I smack you in the face?

I mean, how hard would it be ok to do it? Would a broken nose still result in you being ok about it? What about fracturing your eye socket? Still jovial, right?

"

So you don't have a problem with people smacking you in the face?

Can I smack you in the face?

I mean, how hard would it be ok to do it? Would a broken nose still result in you being ok about it? What about fracturing your eye socket? Still jovial, right?"

never said I don't have a problem with it, but if it happens you deal with it

the world is far too "PC" today.

And as for may and hammond?2 sheep who chose to follow a buffoons example"

BA-Aaaaahhhhh

Just been watching Top Gear on Dave, so many re-runs that have you in stitches, fantastic

"Couldn't give a hoot.

THE BBC IS NOT AND NEVER HAD BEEN FREE!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic