FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is brutal tryn to get verified on here either social or not .As a lot won't meet up if you ain't been verified As if your some sort of peter Tobin .Anyone else struggling with this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It is brutal tryn to get verified on here either social or not .As a lot won't meet up if you ain't been verified As if your some sort of peter Tobin .Anyone else struggling with this"
can't you go on cam?

I do t have Skype or anything like that even a social meet would be welcomed a cheeky wee cocktail or something x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do t have Skype or anything like that even a social meet would be welcomed a cheeky wee cocktail or something x"

Herd most don't care if your cam verified don't go for anything. Sure I seen it in a post on the forums

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've happily met and verified a few new fellas.

I'm a long way from you, but there are a few things that would stop me from meeting you - but you are not looking for a profile review.

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

This just made me lol x

I have message and spoke to tina sparkles a few times but do to work was unable to meet but that's all behind me now x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"This just made me lol x"

I love both sides of the story!

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have message and spoke to tina sparkles a few times but do to work was unable to meet but that's all behind me now x"

I personally dont think veri's count for much. What was amazing to one person could be mediocre for me and vice versa. Perseverance and organised social events are a good way to meet people, failing that try the chat rooms.

GL xx

Well I got chatting to certain person they know who they are so hopping after Sunday I will get my first veri and take it from there it's only a social but glad am getting the chance tho

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well I got chatting to certain person they know who they are so hopping after Sunday I will get my first veri and take it from there it's only a social but glad am getting the chance tho "
Good luck with that then hope it goes well xx

Cheers and thanks for the info and the help xx

Like flirt says i think as a single guy the easiest way to get a verification, especially as a single guy is to attend one of the organised socials they are not only good for verifications they are usually a really good laugh too. While i understand they can be a wee bit daunting, i was nervous as hell first time, its really worth the effort. If its not your thing then i suggest its def worth using the chat rooms or downloading Skype as this will allow people to see who you are and confirm you are genuine, but above all just be polite, courteous and patient and you will get meets/verifications

"It is brutal tryn to get verified on here either social or not .As a lot won't meet up if you ain't been verified As if your some sort of peter Tobin .Anyone else struggling with this"

Need to think of safety before anything else especially for single females. So many liars & fakes on this site!! From a female who was attacked by an unverified user about 18 months ago then no sorry I wouldn't even go there again.

Always plenty of social's or clubs to go go x

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 20:52:57]

I don't use them and don't really care for them !

» Add a new message to this topic