FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question for bi/bicorious ladies

Question for bi/bicorious ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyspecs and superman OP   Couple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

We've got a possibility of a meet once superman has flown back home.

My question to you is , Your first time meet with another woman. How did you feel? Were there nerves or did you just see how things went?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

* not to self learn to check predictive text

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

My first experience was with another couple at a club. We met in the pub for a drink first and got on really well, once we got into the club I was so nervous.

She and I were giggling and very touchy but I wasn't sure if she was really interested. Eventually we all went into the jacuzzi, I kissed her man and she mine for a couple of minutes. Then it felt like the right moment so I kissed her and she responded enthusiastically. We all went upstairs and had a lot of fun, our blokes watched us for a while then joined in.

I loved it, and couldn't have asked for a better first time. The fact that my man was watching me made it even more amazing. We still talk about that night a lot

How did you feel afterwards?

As you said a turn on whilst your man was watching you.

I think thats what I would like the most

knowing he likes what he sees

I think just nerves are going to be there as its taking that next step.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I nearly chickened out at the last minute but the other girl was in the exact same position as me.

It's your personal preference if it doesn't feel right don't do it.

st andrews

"How did you feel afterwards?

As you said a turn on whilst your man was watching you.

I think thats what I would like the most

knowing he likes what he sees

I think just nerves are going to be there as its taking that next step. "

Well, I then took curious off the profile! Definitely bi, lol! I was buzzing afterwards, and for days.

My man is a voyeur and loves to watch me play, which is an added bonus. I'm not only trying things for the first time, he gets to watch my reaction and see how much I'm enjoying it. That makes it extra special

st andrews

I know some bi ladies don't like to feel like they're "putting on a show" for a man, but for us it's not a show. It's part of the experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just went with the flow. Just knew what spots I like to be kissed, sucked on and didn't feel strange I enjoy it. To hear another female enjoy you on her body is a great feeling .

Thanks all for your feedback and answers

It has been something that ive often wanted to do.....

Thinking of superman there watching will be a huge turn on for me, so I think I'll just dive in as they say.

st andrews

"Thanks all for your feedback and answers

It has been something that ive often wanted to do.....

Thinking of superman there watching will be a huge turn on for me, so I think I'll just dive in as they say. "

Hope you have a blast

"We've got a possibility of a meet once superman has flown back home.

My question to you is , Your first time meet with another woman. How did you feel? Were there nerves or did you just see how things went?

"

My first time we just went with the flow & had a great time. I was nervous but then again im always a bag of nerves x

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

My first time with a woman was just one to one.

I was really nervous but she was very gentle and kind (it was my first time having any kind of sex with someone) Lots of nice kisses and gentle exploring, and a bit of guidance on what to do.

My first threesome was a great experience too - although I was awfully nervous being the "extra female" but the couple were lovely to me.

Now I only play with couples if both are up for playing - and I don't mind a bit of fem-fem action but not feeling like a performing seal... I also don't tend to meet inexperienced couples as they have been the ones that have caused issues in the past... I prefer experience and people that are truly comfortable playing.

My first was a one on one. Hubby wasn't there and it just kinda happened. Don't think I was ever curious tho, always sorta knew I think that I was bi

Had quite a lot of fem experiences now and they just keep getting better and better. Do tend to be a bit shy still when it comes to women for some reason (bit shy in general really)

I will agree for sure that it's awesome being watched as as boobsamdballs said it's not putting on a show for the boys or yer man, I dunno about anyone else but I tend to forget they're there till they join in lol

» Add a new message to this topic