FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Mens issue shaving down below

Mens issue shaving down below

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know all you guys who shave down bellow must of had a few accidents while shaving as per usual I end up slicing my self. Does anyone know a better way to shave your bits without a razor so you don't cut your self ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use shaving soap and a cut throat razor. Best results.

Just take your time mate plenty foam and a fresh razor , i cut my face a little when I shave but it's only little nicks so don't mind little bit blood when it means having nice smooth cock and balls

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Hair removal cream is the best

"Hair removal cream is the best "

And it doesn't burn you ? Think il dodge a cut throat razor wouldn't even trust my self to shave my face let alone my bits yikes. Hair removal cream sounds perfect. Love havin it all shaved down their but the cuts on my bits are putting me off doing it all time. Thanks everyone

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Don't shave?

Trim instead.

I personally prefer a man to look like he is old enough to be having sex - and that includes neat pubic hair for me.

By *avid1Man  over a year ago

Dubai

Waxing

"Don't shave?

Trim instead.

I personally prefer a man to look like he is old enough to be having sex - and that includes neat pubic hair for me."

Good answer

Don't cut back on razor cost, find a good quality razor fit for purpose, looking after yourself down below requires both trimming and shaving, keep it neat and short

and on the subject of razors, has anyone tried the Gillette Fusion Proglide Power with Flexball, comes with a triple-A battery and vibrates as it shaves. £30 for a disposable razor!!!

It does give a very close, smooth shave though.

worth a try.

I still don't understand how people say it's child like to have a shaven pubic area , like a middle aged woman with a shaven pussy is hardly going to look like a young girl lol it's madness like a dumb ex of mine saying because I wanted to have anal sex I must have gay tendencies ??? Yeah because I am having sex with a female so I must be gay?? fucking dumb ass lol

Don't shave

By *ackInDundeeMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Just use an electric trimmer on the shortest setting. Unless you're going to shave every single day, it's not going to stay smooth for long. And intermittent shaving will just give you shaving rash. Not a good look.

I trim but use hair removal cream on my balls. I have had a few mishaps in the past but i am getting better with the cream.

Just get a good razor, NOT a cheap disposable, plenty of foam and you know, stretch things out to get a good finish

Been shaving the wee chap and the bald-headed twins for years now and I've honestly never once had a nick or a cut.

Just use the hair clippers saves the itch when growing back in lol

"Just use the hair clippers saves the itch when growing back in lol"

Ha ha tried that ages ago wasn't best idea lol

Good sharp razor for head and face

Use cream for elsewhere

Been told you can get sensitive cream so going to give that a try and see how I get on

By *j188Couple  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"Don't shave?

Trim instead.

I personally prefer a man to look like he is old enough to be having sex - and that includes neat pubic hair for me."

Aberdeenshire

"Hair removal cream is the best

And it doesn't burn you ? Think il dodge a cut throat razor wouldn't even trust my self to shave my face let alone my bits yikes. Hair removal cream sounds perfect. Love havin it all shaved down their but the cuts on my bits are putting me off doing it all time. Thanks everyone "

it burn u you leave it on for ten minutes and wash it off with worm water and don't use aptly shower gel or soap and pat it dry

Aberdeenshire

And it doesn't burn you ? Think il dodge a cut throat razor wouldn't even trust my self to shave my face let alone my bits yikes. Hair removal cream sounds perfect. Love havin it all shaved down their but the cuts on my bits are putting me off doing it all time. Thanks everyone it burn u you leave it on for ten minutes and wash it off with worm water and don't use aptly shower gel or soap and pat it dry "

it don't burn u

And it doesn't burn you ? Think il dodge a cut throat razor wouldn't even trust my self to shave my face let alone my bits yikes. Hair removal cream sounds perfect. Love havin it all shaved down their but the cuts on my bits are putting me off doing it all time. Thanks everyone it burn u you leave it on for ten minutes and wash it off with worm water and don't use aptly shower gel or soap and pat it dry it don't burn u"

That's ideal then will look next time I am out shopping. Can't beat that smooth feeling

By *rmagiteMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I look too young when I shave, trim it nice

"I look too young when I shave, trim it nice "

I just like the feeling when it's done nothing better when a women gets her hands down their .

By *cotscplCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

I agree with trimming. Means less risk of shaving rash.

Hair removal cream on the wrinkly bits, have recently switched from close trim to fully shaved above the waterline.

Whilst it feels great, I didn't quite expect the striking resemblance to a comedy rubber chicken.

Surely that can't look good to the ladies?

"Hair removal cream on the wrinkly bits, have recently switched from close trim to fully shaved above the waterline.

Whilst it feels great, I didn't quite expect the striking resemblance to a comedy rubber chicken.

Suggest everyone has preffrances each to their own is what I say. It feels amazing when a women strikes it or if she's got long hair it tickles on the shaved bit while she's giving oral.

Surely that can't look good to the ladies? "

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 18:45:12]

I've never cut myself above or below! Only thing I can think of stop using cheap shit razor blades, Gillette is expensive but worth it

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hot shower, shave oil and a good quality razor. Extra points if you can shave a lightning bolt on your pubis mound...

Turkish barber ??

Just man up and shave or Veet is also good

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"I still don't understand how people say it's child like to have a shaven pubic area , like a middle aged woman with a shaven pussy is hardly going to look like a young girl lol it's madness like a dumb ex of mine saying because I wanted to have anal sex I must have gay tendencies ??? Yeah because I am having sex with a female so I must be gay?? fucking dumb ass lol "

If you put a wig on your mate, have bum fun but imagine he is a woman then your ok too! ho have fun

» Add a new message to this topic