FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ladies views on condoms???

Ladies views on condoms???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there , going on holiday to a place where I will need a lot of protection due to the nature of Thailand I assume (hope) I will be having a lot of fun . Not to used to using condoms as have been with the same person for years so question was for the ladies do different brands materials ribbed dotted etc feel different are there better ones to use as some claim more satisfaction for the lady or mutually more satisfying for both with these ones with the delay stuff in the tip to make you last longer . Any info would be appreciated and please no stupid comments guys just a genuine question can't be arsed with the usual sarcastic comments today , thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Skin or durex condoms with lube. To be honest its how you use it really . Not what lotions or design they are .

Have a gear safe holiday.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Sorry sarcasm kicked in unless you are off on your hols to use prostitutes. Why assume your going to be knee deep in sex ? If you are using prostitues they will have their own condoms and one of the last things they will be thinking is delay gel

I like pasante and can't use durex. The type doesn't really matter but the ones that have the stuff to make you last longer can totally desensitise you so be careful with them!

"hi there , going on holiday to a place where I will need a lot of protection due to the nature of Thailand I assume (hope) I will be having a lot of fun . Not to used to using condoms as have been with the same person for years so question was for the ladies do different brands materials ribbed dotted etc feel different are there better ones to use as some claim more satisfaction for the lady or mutually more satisfying for both with these ones with the delay stuff in the tip to make you last longer . Any info would be appreciated and please no stupid comments guys just a genuine question can't be arsed with the usual sarcastic comments today , thanks x"

Take your own, durex XL from boots or tesco, you will find them easier to put on without bursting and splitting

I'm not so sure I would assume that one particular area/country required you to use condoms more than another. There are as many std's or bbv's in the UK. Better to use regularly if not with the same partner than be sorry.

R

sometims just use for a wank; saves extream loads of clean up, keep it all in one place rather than hitting the walls & ceiling

Well I am going to Thailand so without sounding sarcastic myself I thought everyone was aware of what happened over there ?? And I have been to similar places before and took my own but just wondered if it was worth investing in certain types or is a condom just a condom lol , yeah I heard that about the delay ones . Thanks for the genuine replies folks much appreciated x

Avoid the pro longing gel and products as if your life depended on it. All that happens is you end up being so desensitised you feel virtually nothing and are numb. Have a good trip.

"I like pasante and can't use durex. The type doesn't really matter but the ones that have the stuff to make you last longer can totally desensitise you so be careful with them!"

This is me in reverse ... Im a durex girl cant touch passante ... Its really just each persons personal preference but i reckon if like us they have something specific that works for them they will have brought their own ... Otherwise just buy whatever you prefer

Defo a durex man myself but think that's just due to the fact it's a well known brand not through personal experience with condoms , was thinking about the thinner more sensitive ones was just concerned about them bursting when the fun gets a little more intense lol , x

"Defo a durex man myself but think that's just due to the fact it's a well known brand not through personal experience with condoms , was thinking about the thinner more sensitive ones was just concerned about them bursting when the fun gets a little more intense lol , x"

I buy the ultra i think it is red box but purple packaging on the actual condoms ... Thinner and more lube even than the featherlite ones ... Last guy did say he noticed the difference and its featherlite that he had brought... Never had a problem with them breaking either and it was certainly em how did you put it? ... intense

"Defo a durex man myself but think that's just due to the fact it's a well known brand not through personal experience with condoms , was thinking about the thinner more sensitive ones was just concerned about them bursting when the fun gets a little more intense lol , x

I buy the ultra i think it is red box but purple packaging on the actual condoms ... Thinner and more lube even than the featherlite ones ... Last guy did say he noticed the difference and its featherlite that he had brought... Never had a problem with them breaking either and it was certainly em how did you put it? ... intense "

Haha thanks for the tips and judging by your pics no wonder it was intense Hehe xx

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Make sure you chose ones with the additional spermicide - it is also supposed to have some action against some STDs which is what you seem worried about. If you are concerned about condoms breaking you can get extra thick (often used for A-levels) but your sensitivity will be reduced.

Have a safe holiday.

"sometims just use for a wank; saves extream loads of clean up, keep it all in one place rather than hitting the walls & ceiling"

We used to call that a "posh" wank in the RAF

» Add a new message to this topic