Blind date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you meet without seeing a face pic 1st

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Would you meet without seeing a face pic 1st"
No my time for meets are limited so I wouldn't take the chance on meeting someone I may or may not be interested in.

A face pic helps make that decision for you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My sentiments exactly. Don't mind being told I'm not someone's type but to set up a meet then say sorry not sending pic. It's a swingers site love not bloody blind date

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No chance. Like the others, my time is very limited. In addition to that, I just feel it's kinda risky not knowing who you are meeting.

How would you know who your meeting without a face pic? Mine is friends only

We have and been lucky with it.

B

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We did a couple of times when starting out and were lucky, we wouldn't now

By *s12345theeMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

I find it very frustrating when people put no face pic, no meet.on their profile. Then refuse to send a picture prior to arranging a meeting.

Don't understand it myself!!!!!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

No, i wont meet anyone who wont provide a piccy...... 1, i want to know if im slightly attracted to them....

2, if they dont have the guts to send a piccy, its highly likely they wont turn up for the meet...

3, i dont want to arrange a meet with someone, not see a pic,then if they show up find out that their minging and cut the meet short.... thats wasting my time as well as theirs....

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

But surely with all the super fit gym bunnies/junkies and gorgeous chicks/hunks then surely surely fab is ......a munter free zone!!!!!!!!

fife

Anyone I chat to gets my pic..but I rarely msg now

Never ever ever!!!

I always send a pic with all msgs wht annoys me but is a profile with no pic and they say if you dont have a face pic youll be blocked

I find it funny when people with no pics offer advice to people with pics on this topic.

If your going to meet someone you really need to see who your meeting. IF theres no attraction fine. Move on. If there is then meet.

Hints of desperation to meet without seeing the person first. Imho.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Times precious I certainly wouldn't risk meeting someone I might not be attracted to and I speak for us both

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

A lot of people might have a silhouette profile but face pix might be in private to send to people they feel comfortable sharing them with.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Have before and turned out a good time ...id need to have been chatting for a while tho.

fife

"A lot of people might have a silhouette profile but face pix might be in private to send to people they feel comfortable sharing them with. "

"A lot of people might have a silhouette profile but face pix might be in private to send to people they feel comfortable sharing them with. "

Granted. But post is no pic at all

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I also find it funny that men trying to attract attention have no pics or profiles (or a one liner along the lines of) 'here for fun'

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't se why this appears to be rocket science

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"I also find it funny that men trying to attract attention have no pics or profiles (or a one liner along the lines of) 'here for fun'

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't se why this appears to be rocket science "

Foxy minx to the wine aisle please,

sunshine = wine in the park time

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"I also find it funny that men trying to attract attention have no pics or profiles (or a one liner along the lines of) 'here for fun'

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't se why this appears to be rocket science "

dont forget the classic " fill in later"..... 8 months later, still not filled in...... i find that irresistable myself

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't see why this appears to be rocket science

don't forget the classic " fill in later"..... 8 months later, still not filled in...... I find that irresistible myself "

Or the 'just uploading pics now', a year later still bugger all

fife

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't se why this appears to be rocket science

dont forget the classic " fill in later"..... 8 months later, still not filled in...... i find that irresistable myself "

lol n they probably won't be filled in or doing any filling in

fife

I mean really? Are we here for a shit time or a fun time? I need to be attracted before I could even entertain wanting to meet up and both profile words and pics do it for me, other wise I can't be arsed. I really can't see why this appears to be rocket science

don't forget the classic " fill in later"..... 8 months later, still not filled in...... I find that irresistible myself

Or the 'just uploading pics now', a year later still bugger all "

ahh cheap mobile fine syndrome

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

No as we need some sort of attraction. Would also be very suspicious of someone wanting to meet us without seeing our pics either

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Another pet hate is because I have a proffesional important job etc etc .....

» Add a new message to this topic