FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Protection

Protection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some men actually try and even talk you into letting them not wear any. Seriously saying u sure you want me to pick some up or head straight over for quicknesss is about the most stupid thing I think a single males ever said to us. Rant over lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree I've seen a few folk with bare back pics on their profiles today

It's quite sickening !

Seriously that is crazy.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Why do some fems do the same ......

"Why do some men actually try and even talk you into letting them not wear any. Seriously saying u sure you want me to pick some up or head straight over for quicknesss is about the most stupid thing I think a single males ever said to us. Rant over lol"

some females consider oral safe without, never really understood why as you can catch just as many things with unprotected oral

not just single males, many of all sex and relationships are as guilty

coatbridge

"Why do some men actually try and even talk you into letting them not wear any. Seriously saying u sure you want me to pick some up or head straight over for quicknesss is about the most stupid thing I think a single males ever said to us. Rant over lol

some females consider oral safe without, never really understood why as you can catch just as many things with unprotected oral

not just single males, many of all sex and relationships are as guilty"

you do seem to have a real hard on for oral safety and thats good for you. Others have weighed up the risks and decided that unprotected oral is within parameters they are willing to accept. I have recently bought a full body johnny bag you just kinda flop around on the bed praying that friction takes place before ashixiation

i did giggle to myself the young guy who sent a message and finished and i dont wear condoms. it was like he was offended it was even suggested i sent one back along the lines of it wont be getting near me then and he blocked me. i jst dont get it maybe i have preached it to much to my own kids to not even consider it myself

No glove no love !!!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We always use condoms with other people, and never had anyone suggest they don't.

I always carry so even if they try it I have them covered

"No glove no love !!!!"

That's it exactly xx

"you do seem to have a real hard on for oral safety and thats good for you. Others have weighed up the risks and decided that unprotected oral is within parameters they are willing to accept.

"

I don't have a hard on for oral safety, it just makes me laugh how some insist so much on protected sex then suck cock and swallow without

makes you wonder what planet some people live on

"you do seem to have a real hard on for oral safety and thats good for you. Others have weighed up the risks and decided that unprotected oral is within parameters they are willing to accept.

I don't have a hard on for oral safety, it just makes me laugh how some insist so much on protected sex then suck cock and swallow without

makes you wonder what planet some people live on"

don't need to swallow! But be fair a bj with a Johnny on is pointless its better just to stay home & have a wank instead of spending ages trying to get a bj with a Johnny! I've turned down 4 offers for it in 3 days its stupid

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just don't understand why take the risk I mean oral protection is at the Mrs discretion but for sex its a must. I get that nothing feels better than natural but ave never not reached climax with one on so why risk it for the same ending

By *wick119Man  over a year ago

Prestwick

Agreed - cuts out a very minor bit of sensation but it's mandatory....as others have said....no glove / no love!!!

By *arymore1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

pretty much in agreement with most of the posters, full sex needs a condom, crazy not to, but oral without, pointless otherwise

coatbridge

makes you wonder what planet some people live on"

you do understand that its diffrent risks involved. Between vaginal anal and oral im sure others do also you may want oral with latex not everyone does. I dosnt mean they dont know there are risks it means they feel safe enough for oral without latex

"No glove no love !!!!"

And straight to the top of the block list!

By *irtybitsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

At the end of the day it's the individuals choice,relationship they have with others,how often they actually get checked up (and able to prove it!),one thing that is certain is that it's blind ignorance to say no sex without a condom but it's within the parameters of your risks to perform oral without,that's like saying what's less risky,stepping out in front of a car or stepping in front of a bus lol

Oral without protection carries huge risks,a simple visit to the GUM clinic will educate you to this fact,it's a very contradictory attitude to take otherwise.

Step down off my soapbox now,I used to work with NHS harm prevention team and virus/bloodborn virus awareness seminars.

"We always use condoms with other people, and never had anyone suggest they don't.

I always carry so even if they try it I have them covered "

So you'd be alright if after trying it they just popped one on? Assuming they regularly try to get away with it?

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Is it not really just up to the two (or being Fab ten) consenting adults to agree on how, when and where they have sex without all this pretentious criticism from others?

Has not everyone at sometime in their live's had unprotected sex?

At what point, if you get into a relationship, either here or elsewhere does it somehow become acceptable to dare and have sex without a condom?

Is very much a matter for the individuals concerned. In my opinion anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic