FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lady Gaga and her explicit Snow White top

Lady Gaga and her explicit Snow White top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishsexgoddess OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Has anyone seen the reports in the news about this top and, if so, what were your thoughts? Personally I found it offensive given when and where it was worn. Don't get me wrong, it could be funny in the right situation, but for sight by the general public, including children?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Had to google it there ...looks fabby but def NOT for public wear

Glenrothes

"Had to google it there ...looks fabby but def NOT for public wear "

My thoughts exactly. Try explaining that to your kids lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As always "a time and a place". She does love to cause a right stramash though doesn't she?

Maybe not the right time to wear it but it is Funny .

Glenrothes

"As always "a time and a place". She does love to cause a right stramash though doesn't she? "

Obviously that was her intention lol.

Glenrothes

"Maybe not the right time to wear it but it is Funny .

"

Let's face it, we've all probably thought it lol

Nothing New

That top and design im afraid is almost 40 years old

I purchased a handkerchief exactly the same, and Johnny Rotten "Cheesecloth" long sleeved T-shirts were also sold with the design in the infamous boutique named "SEX" run by Malcolm McLaren and Vivienne Westwood at 430 King's Road. I was a young teenage kid totally amazed by Sid Vicious and the sex pistols at that time, didn't have the cash to purchase the cheese cloth long sleeved T-shirt but did purchase the handkerchief, which was the talk of the School during that period

I wonder if Lady Gaga knows the history of this design

every days a school day

Glenrothes

"Nothing New

I purchased a handkerchief exactly the same, and Johnny Rotten "Cheesecloth" long sleeved T-shirts were also sold with the design in the infamous boutique named "SEX" run by Malcolm McLaren and Vivienne Westwood at 430 King's Road. I was a young teenage kid totally amazed by Sid Vicious and the sex pistols at that time, didn't have the cash to purchase the cheese cloth long sleeved T-shirt but did purchase the handkerchief, which was the talk of the School during that period

every days a school day"

Lol

"Nothing New

every days a school day"

Don't think the pistols caused as much of an outcry as Gaga has but i guess then we didn't give a fcuk

"

Don't think the pistols caused as much of an outcry as Gaga has but i guess then we didn't give a fcuk "

anyone remember the infamous "gay Cowboy" T-shirt that Sid Vicious used to wear, with the cowboys tying each others neck ties

The difference today is every one of Lady gaga's moves are well thought out & masterminded well in advance, she is a sleek, gifted & a self made business woman that can retire today if she wished

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

She loves outrage , if she wasn't so controversial in Appearance she wouldn't be where she is today

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Headlines......

Glenrothes

I originally saw the report on FB and got involved in a debate where I was told she was a free woman who could wear what she wanted whenever and I shouldn't get bothered about something so small. This from a young 20 something with two small kids. Guess that said it all really! Lol

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"I originally saw the report on FB and got involved in a debate where I was told she was a free woman who could wear what she wanted whenever and I shouldn't get bothered about something so small. This from a young 20 something with two small kids. Guess that said it all really! Lol"

i think its a generational thing to an extent it seems young folk now adays have this don't give a fuck attitude

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nothing New

every days a school day"

It's very reminiscent of Rupert Bear's appearance in the school kid's issue of Oz.

guess she was a one day wonder in the news, all is quiete again

the snow white pic can hide away for another 40 years

moaning about a tshirt?? come on now people get a grip!!

» Add a new message to this topic