FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looking for a partner for cj's

Looking for a partner for cj's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this sound kind of silly haha! But I'm looking for someone to go to Cj's with?? I'm a confident guy but I honestly don't think I could go alone lol, anyone thinking of going who hasn't before ?? Would love to know what goes down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know this sound kind of silly haha! But I'm looking for someone to go to Cj's with?? I'm a confident guy but I honestly don't think I could go alone lol, anyone thinking of going who hasn't before ?? Would love to know what goes down "

Knickers apparently.

"I know this sound kind of silly haha! But I'm looking for someone to go to Cj's with?? I'm a confident guy but I honestly don't think I could go alone lol, anyone thinking of going who hasn't before ?? Would love to know what goes down

Knickers apparently. "

By *imetochillMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I know this sound kind of silly haha! But I'm looking for someone to go to Cj's with?? I'm a confident guy but I honestly don't think I could go alone lol, anyone thinking of going who hasn't before ?? Would love to know what goes down "

I went last night by myself, once your past the front door you will be fine! I was nervous aswell but you just have to build a bridge and get over it and get talking to people once you are inside

"I know this sound kind of silly haha! But I'm looking for someone to go to Cj's with?? I'm a confident guy but I honestly don't think I could go alone lol, anyone thinking of going who hasn't before ?? Would love to know what goes down

Knickers apparently. "

Touche good sir haha

Knickers apparently. "

Ha! knickers..... what knickers.

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Quite often there are posts for pre CJs drinks socials...worth keeping a look out for?

"Quite often there are posts for pre CJs drinks socials...worth keeping a look out for?"

Aw really? Excellent thank u

» Add a new message to this topic