FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > body confidence

body confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has being on fab made u more body confident? Everyone has their insecurities but a few days ago I posted full length body pics I would never have even shared with friends before. The one that showed the most got 100's of fab's and made pg3 of hot pics.

It has made me feel a lot more confident with how I present myself. Yes I have bad skin stretch marks and very fat bits but someone out there likes that x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

Hot to trot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't mind stripping off. But good to tease let the imagination have fun.

However days I hate my body just depends ??

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nothing but admiration for your pics!

You are hot! Be proud of it!

"Has being on fab made u more body confident? Everyone has their insecurities but a few days ago I posted full length body pics I would never have even shared with friends before. The one that showed the most got 100's of fab's and made pg3 of hot pics.

It has made me feel a lot more confident with how I present myself. Yes I have bad skin stretch marks and very fat bits but someone out there likes that x"

I know exactly what your talking about! I definitely need to get my ass in the gym but somehow fab makes me feel like its not quite as urgent as i thought! Feeling loads better about myself since joining

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'm a very confident person but after surgery four years ago I choose to cover up the scar I've been left with as it's left me very self conscious.

As a wee test to myself I posted a photo on my public gallery which clearly shows my scar running from one side of my tummy to the other and that also got a lot of fabs too.

Not one person has mentioned my scar to me in that photo but it doesn't change how I feel although without the scar I might not be here to tell the tale of how I got it so it's a constant reminder to me how things could have been so different.

So try and wear your imperfections with pride if you can Xx

Who is perfect??

Except me of course. The biggest problem people have is self confidence when it comes to body shape

Good for you.

I've got very little body confidence at the best of times and I wouldn't say being on here has changed it.

As someone said no one is perfect and one man's junk is another man's treasure.. thankfully!

"Good for you.

I've got very little body confidence at the best of times and I wouldn't say being on here has changed it.

As someone said no one is perfect and one man's junk is another man's treasure.. thankfully! "

Hopefully I help a little bit, my treasure

Good on you for posting your pictures. Nobody is perfect even if some think they are but then those are the ones I avoid.

I'm just an average woman and know my body isn't perfect. Since coming on fab I've come to realise that it doesn't matter because everyone's the same.

Your pictures are really great you sexy woman x

"Good on you for posting your pictures. Nobody is perfect even if some think they are but then those are the ones I avoid.

I'm just an average woman and know my body isn't perfect. Since coming on fab I've come to realise that it doesn't matter because everyone's the same.

Your pictures are really great you sexy woman x"

What an excellent comment. We are all shapes and sizes so if being on Fab and being naked in front of others helps us overcome our confidence issues then that's great. I can sometimes think looking at others what have I got to offer and this does affect my body confidence. But by overcoming this I am confident as the next guy.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Good on you for posting your pictures. Nobody is perfect even if some think they are but then those are the ones I avoid.

Your pictures are really great you sexy woman x

What an excellent comment. We are all shapes and sizes so if being on Fab and being naked in front of others helps us overcome our confidence issues then that's great. I can sometimes think looking at others what have I got to offer and this does affect my body confidence. But by overcoming this I am confident as the next guy. "

good to see its not just women effected by body confidence

"Has being on fab made u more body confident? Everyone has their insecurities but a few days ago I posted full length body pics I would never have even shared with friends before. The one that showed the most got 100's of fab's and made pg3 of hot pics.

It has made me feel a lot more confident with how I present myself. Yes I have bad skin stretch marks and very fat bits but someone out there likes that x"

God no! Mind you, it's not something I've ever had...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

There is only one person needs to be confident about their body and thats yourself I tend not to place any value on what others say as most are just snivel gies a shag comments be happy its got you this far in life

Agree it definitely does!!.... Love getting the camera out these days!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I respected the individual giving the comment and was able to determine the sincerity behind it, then cool

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

being on here has had no effect on my confidence, positive or negative.

"being on here has had no effect on my confidence, positive or negative."

What he said

"being on here has had no effect on my confidence, positive or negative.

What he said "

me three

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 16:47:50]

Telt ye

Am always conscious of my body so I have one pic that I send that shows them what they are getting,

White keg, with lots of bubbles lol

"Nothing but admiration for your pics!

You are hot! Be proud of it!

"

Why thank you x

"Telt ye"

You did indeed Tuned xx Thank you xxx

Good for you. I'm not body confident at all. Hence most pics I have some clothes on.

» Add a new message to this topic