FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cum

Cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is cum just a by product of the fun you have had, a messy ending to a good time

Or

Is it something that you need to see, feel or taste to have a good time on your meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Is cum just a by product of the fun you have had, a messy ending to a good time

Or

Is it something that you need to see, feel or taste to have a good time on your meet? "

All of the above

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love your posts. They are the greatest

Don't think it's imperative to see, feel or taste during fun the act in it's self brings great pleasure

On second thoughts it is damm horny

"I love your posts. They are the greatest "

Thank you. Shame I can't say the same back

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

A by product really. Everything tastes and feels good regardless

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

[Removed by poster at 17/04/15 18:09:34]

I'll be honest, when miss Nutella and I are playing I couldn't care less if I did or not. I'm far more interested in her pleasure than mine. I get a huge kick out of that as it is.

I don't mean cumming. I mean actual cum.

The reason why I ask is because the guys that message saying they are heavy cummers confuse me. Why would I want a heavy cummer. I'm not looking to get pregnant and being covered in cum doesn't turn me on.

I was wondering if my thoughts on cum were unusual on the site

"I'll be honest, when miss Nutella and I are playing I couldn't care less if I did or not. I'm far more interested in her pleasure than mine. I get a huge kick out of that as it is. "

"I don't mean cumming. I mean actual cum.

The reason why I ask is because the guys that message saying they are heavy cummers confuse me. Why would I want a heavy cummer. I'm not looking to get pregnant and being covered in cum doesn't turn me on.

I was wondering if my thoughts on cum were unusual on the site "

From what I see there are plenty of women that like a good splashing as it were

Should really get the other half of me to comment on this one

I'd prefer if the female was a heavy cummer

Not into facials unless they are the beauty treatment kind. Recently tried a little bit of cum playing, it was interesting I think. However like fab fem heavy cumming is not really a thing I'm fussed by.

I think it's a man thing. Something they are proud of I guess. I'm sure there are women out there who do get off on it too though.

I remember at college a guy who's party trick was filling a glass.. Each to their own I guess

"Not into facials unless they are the beauty treatment kind. Recently tried a little bit of cum playing, it was interesting I think. However like fab fem heavy cumming is not really a thing I'm fussed by.

I think it's a man thing. Something they are proud of I guess. I'm sure there are women out there who do get off on it too though.

I remember at college a guy who's party trick was filling a glass.. Each to their own I guess "

What did he do with the glass of cum?

"Not into facials unless they are the beauty treatment kind. Recently tried a little bit of cum playing, it was interesting I think. However like fab fem heavy cumming is not really a thing I'm fussed by.

I think it's a man thing. I've Something they are proud of I guess. I'm sure there are women out there who do get off on it too though.

I remember at college a guy who's party trick was filling a glass.. Each to their own I guess

What did he do with the glass of cum? "

Shot glass or a pint?

What did he do with the glass of cum? "

I never wanted to know.

"Is cum just a by product of the fun you have had, a messy ending to a good time

Or

Is it something that you need to see, feel or taste to have a good time on your meet? "

Well why don't you cum find out

I think it's a man thing. I've Something they are proud of I guess. I'm sure there are women out there who do get off on it too though.

What did he do with the glass of cum?

Shot glass or a pint? "

Brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic