FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > SNP TRAITORS

SNP TRAITORS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They all are.....

And all supporters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear goodness! I'll be along with a body bag in the morning......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They're not worth it

By *addie bunnetMan  over a year ago

glasgow

you cant vote for scottish conservatives theres no such a party just like the so called scottish labour party there british partys and thats the big problem with them so stop the telling of porkys my man

By *rebor601cplCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"you cant vote for scottish conservatives theres no such a party just like the so called scottish labour party there british partys and thats the big problem with them so stop the telling of porkys my man "

His posts should go down well today ,conservatives ,my ass

Proud, card carrying traitor.

B

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"Proud, card carrying traitor.

B"

Ditto, and one of the 45

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Not a card carrying member but a Yes voter. How sad that my beliefs are being seen as traitorous. I'm off to crawl into my coffin now.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Not a card carrying member but a Yes voter. How sad that my beliefs are being seen as traitorous. I'm off to crawl into my coffin now. "
they aint perhaps the suck the life out the marrow folk I voted no but believe at least the snp believe their own policys misguided or not

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So he postd this rubbish yet says he lives in Hong Kong worried his life style might be affected

Whether you agree with the independence arguments or not it is sheer idocacy to say that people who believe scots leading scots for Scotland's interests could be traitors away an bile yer heid yah numpty

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sorry i ve just seen his status so who would he vote for i guess its the red tories

No you missed his other post Scottish conservative swingers further down page

Traitors is a strong word but I do believe it's a dangerous game leading us to the unknown in the hope it works out.I believe our friends in England Wales and Northern Ireland all deserve better and personally I would like to see a better Britain achieved together.We are all so alike would never like to see our great union divided.Opens up a shit load of problems just my tuppence worth lol

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

All politics suck n politicians should be dragged out their mistress' bed n shot

Card carrier also, and proud of it, but, have to say some conservatives are hot, hot, hot

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"you cant vote for scottish conservatives theres no such a party just like the so called scottish labour party there british partys and thats the big problem with them so stop the telling of porkys my man "
well said there never be Scottish labour or a Scottish torries or Scottish lebs the only Scottish national party is the best party for Scotland the S N P AND 45%

Aberdeenshire

"No you missed his other post Scottish conservative swingers further down page "

Aberdeenshire

"Sorry i ve just seen his status so who would he vote for i guess its the red tories "

What gets me , is him and others like him wanted Scotland to be part of the uk as they need us. We make up a large part of the uk armed services as we'll as billions in tax from food to whiskey and yes oil. But as soon as you use your democratic vote to send scots to the English run parliament we are traitors WHAT THE F civil wars have started for less you supper sillies man. Grow up.

I just fail to see the point in being rude and disrespectful to people on account of their political standpoint. We had more than enough of that carry on during the referendum. Exchange views, yes.... if you must, but leave the name calling alone.

Think he's just after a rise. Don't bite

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You're wrong. Scots Tories are officially the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party.

Glasgow

"I just fail to see the point in being rude and disrespectful to people on account of their political standpoint. We had more than enough of that carry on during the referendum. Exchange views, yes.... if you must, but leave the name calling alone. "

Like Quisling?

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I don't particularly like the SNP or support their quest for independence however like all other political parties trying to win votes they tell the public what they think we want to hear!

Would find it strange to describe them as traitors!!

It was the easy option for them always to blame all Scotland's woes on Westminster but they way things are going at this election they appear to be going to have a big say in what happens there!

If you can't change something from the outside then change it from the inside!

Hate seeing these posts, does nothing but cause arguments why am I even seeing political posts on a swingers site. I know its fun to have engaging conversations on other matters but ad rather not get abuse over my political views because some ppl can be just down right rude and idiotic.

"you cant vote for scottish conservatives theres no such a party just like the so called scottish labour party there british partys and thats the big problem with them so stop the telling of porkys my man well said there never be Scottish labour or a Scottish torries or Scottish lebs the only Scottish national party is the best party for Scotland the S N P AND 45% "

Pretty sure the Tories are different up here, unlike the red version.

By *ikey0071Man  over a year ago

glasgow

How are the food banks in Hong Kong?

By *ife in furCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

no more red tories.

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

When all's said and done The Scottish Labour party are about to become the latest members of the IUCN Red data Book for Endangered and Near Extinct Life forms. The only difference between them and Pandas and Tigers is that the cause of their plight is a self inflicted disregard for Scotland for many years that's brought about their plight... They Fucking deserve it

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"When all's said and done The Scottish Labour party are about to become the latest members of the IUCN Red data Book for Endangered and Near Extinct Life forms. The only difference between them and Pandas and Tigers is that the cause of their plight is a self inflicted disregard for Scotland for many years that's brought about their plight... They Fucking deserve it"

Glasgow

I dunno where the assumption came from the following the result next month, that Labour will simply vanish in Scotland.

The Tories haven't vanished despite being down to 1 MP in Scotland.

The Nats didn't vanish when they were down to low single figures or now, when they have 6 (is it 6?).

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I dunno where the assumption came from the following the result next month, that Labour will simply vanish in Scotland.

The Nats didn't vanish when they were down to low single figures or now, when they have 6 (is it 6?)."

folk may not like this but true none the less we are a small percentage of the uk in both bodys and seats some folk seem to believe all the hype of how powerful we are

Glasgow

"I dunno where the assumption came from the following the result next month, that Labour will simply vanish in Scotland.

The Nats didn't vanish when they were down to low single figures or now, when they have 6 (is it 6?).folk may not like this but true none the less we are a small percentage of the uk in both bodys and seats some folk seem to believe all the hype of how powerful we are "

And believe the polls. We remember how accurate they were last September.

I don't support the SNP but the guy had clearly made up his mind to leave and this was his parting gift to us all.

Just a twat , probably did not manage any meetings either !!!!!!!!!

"Proud, card carrying traitor.

B"

"When all's said and done The Scottish Labour party are about to become the latest members of the IUCN Red data Book for Endangered and Near Extinct Life forms. The only difference between them and Pandas and Tigers is that the cause of their plight is a self inflicted disregard for Scotland for many years that's brought about their plight... They Fucking deserve it"

SCUP is just a marketing name...

"Hate seeing these posts, does nothing but cause arguments why am I even seeing political posts on a swingers site. I know its fun to have engaging conversations on other matters but ad rather not get abuse over my political views because some ppl can be just down right rude and idiotic. "

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Amazing how a few months can change opinions.

During the referendum you were the traitor or not really scottish unless you voted for independence.

Now you are a traitor for being a member of a recognised political party.

I wonder just how long the op was on this site.

traitors... No...45%...you wish!!!

Keep dreaming people..

The Nats didn't vanish when they were down to low single figures or now, when they have 6 (is it 6?).folk may not like this but true none the less we are a small percentage of the uk in both bodys and seats some folk seem to believe all the hype of how powerful we are

And believe the polls. We remember how accurate they were last September."

For once I agree with you. I'm not believing any of the polls. Still reckon it's a ploy to raise SNP profile to have them humiliatingly kicked at the polls, to then damage confidence for 2016 - thus letting Labour back in to prevent another referendum. Thought that since ref and not changing. Obviously if it goes the way of the polls I'll be knocking back the wine!

B

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Have to say that whatever the politics, the OP makes me laugh.

Obviously a sad and inadequate soul.

» Add a new message to this topic