FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > restraints?

restraints?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wee question for the BDSM crowd.....handcuffs,rope or cable ties......which do you prefer for restraining/being restrained and why?

Rope or cable ties myself as handcuffs I associate with my wayward youth in a very non sexual context!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't use cable ties, they can tighten to much. They wouldn't be the easiest things to cut off in a hurry Either.

"Wouldn't use cable ties, they can tighten to much. They wouldn't be the easiest things to cut off in a hurry Either. "
i have a massive collection if anybody needs some !

"Wouldn't use cable ties, they can tighten to much. They wouldn't be the easiest things to cut off in a hurry Either. "

I'd have them off with a pair of tin snips/wire cutters in half a second.......sure it would take longer than that to unlock handcuffs/untie rope?

I've offended fancied the idea of having my whole body restrained. Seen folk having their torso and their legs restrained in industrial cling film.

Use that and you've got stuff to wrap your pack lunch in later

"Wouldn't use cable ties, they can tighten to much. They wouldn't be the easiest things to cut off in a hurry Either.

I'd have them off with a pair of tin snips/wire cutters in half a second.......sure it would take longer than that to unlock handcuffs/untie rope?"

Yeah you could, on another sight/forum I "research" on. A guy used tie wraps on his partner and they had tightened so much with her wriggling that they had started to turn her hands blue.

There was not much room to fit scissors/knife between her wrist and the tie and she ended up with cut wrists.

Not very sexy.

Hold ups are a great restraint I find x

"Wouldn't use cable ties, they can tighten to much. They wouldn't be the easiest things to cut off in a hurry Either.

I'd have them off with a pair of tin snips/wire cutters in half a second.......sure it would take longer than that to unlock handcuffs/untie rope?

Yeah you could, on another sight/forum I "research" on. A guy used tie wraps on his partner and they had tightened so much with her wriggling that they had started to turn her hands blue.

There was not much room to fit scissors/knife between her wrist and the tie and she ended up with cut wrists.

Not very sexy."

I use cable ties at work most days so know my way around that wee problem......no need for scissors or knifes when done properly.....tin snips/wire cutters used at the point where the ties connect(wee square bit at the end)avoids any awkward n scary use of scissors/knifes.

plus always leave a wee bit slack to avoid them becoming too tight.

Have tried this out a couple of times with no problems....1st time the lass decided she didn't like it n I had her (safely) cut loose in half a second.

But aye for those unfamiliar with cable ties then handcuffs or rope would be the better option

Cable ties if clippers closebe are fine

"Cable ties if clippers closebe are fine "

It's interesting because the other site/forum which is more specific bdsm and has a lot of knowledgeable people.

One of their complaints among other things with the 50 shades movie was the whole suggestion of using tie wraps.

Tbh I didn't think anything particularly negative about using them, until I was on there.

But if your comfortable go for it.

"It's interesting because the other site/forum which is more specific bdsm and has a lot of knowledgeable people.

One of their complaints among other things with the 50 shades movie was the whole suggestion of using tie wraps.

Tbh I didn't think anything particularly negative about using them, until I was on there.

But if your comfortable go for it. "

Aye fair dos,probably best left to folk that know how to use them......................

Don't try this at home kids lol

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

"I've offended fancied the idea of having my whole body restrained. Seen folk having their torso and their legs restrained in industrial cling film.

Use that and you've got stuff to wrap your pack lunch in later "

Happy to help out there . Pallet wrap mummification then into my latex sleepsac for some sensation play

"I've offended fancied the idea of having my whole body restrained. Seen folk having their torso and their legs restrained in industrial cling film.

Use that and you've got stuff to wrap your pack lunch in later

Respect bro!That's a whole different level of kink....

Happy to help out there . Pallet wrap mummification then into my latex sleepsac for some sensation play "

Restraint of choice? Er .... Anal hook tied to my long hair?

"Restraint of choice? Er .... Anal hook tied to my long hair? "

Now that I would like to see.

Soft restraints. Ribbon and silk . I have some nice velour restraints too.

This for me too!

I prefer a restraint I can get out of quickly by myself. I quite like a spreader bar these days...

Shibari=awesome.

Quite a sight I bet? xx

Rope for me.... had the same issues with handcuffs years ago lol

All down to personal preference I suppose. For safe removal though, a pair of trauma scissors is a much safer bet.

» Add a new message to this topic