FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone tell me why it is so difficult for a young guy to get a meet on here? Constantly knocked back with the "too young" and the "if you were older...", heartbreaking x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

For me, I like a man with experience and I'm attracted to older men

By *oe bloggs69Man  over a year ago

fife

I see plenty profiles with FEMS looking for young guys...its us over 45s who really struggle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Asked wife this question and her answer was just that she would prefer a more mature guy.

I sympathise as I would have loved a site like this when I was "young"

If your only looking for safe sex then why don't you just pull on a night out. It must be easier?

There are loads of cpls and fems that like younger guys.

On my last profile my ex and I didn't really have an age range , it was just who we clicked with when chatting. So get the messages sent out and be yourself

"Can anyone tell me why it is so difficult for a young guy to get a meet on here? Constantly knocked back with the "too young" and the "if you were older...", heartbreaking x"

It's because they're after pension money. Crafty buggers.

"Can anyone tell me why it is so difficult for a young guy to get a meet on here? Constantly knocked back with the "too young" and the "if you were older...", heartbreaking x

It's because they're after pension money. Crafty buggers. "

pmsl

Mature 47 here lol

"Can anyone tell me why it is so difficult for a young guy to get a meet on here? Constantly knocked back with the "too young" and the "if you were older...", heartbreaking x"
and you think you have problems. Try and be married. Its like I have the lurgy. Lol

I've got family older than the OP so a 20 year old is far too young as far as I'm concerned but it's up to everyone what they are looking for.

Youngest I've bedded was 18 but then again I was 17 at the time.

Much like anyone else will tell you. Go to clubs and socials, there isn't a pressure to have fun and you can go and have a good time just getting to know others

Swings and roundabouts really. The reason we have our age limits is because we find older members more likely to be respectful and reliable.

Some forum members may have offspring who are around the age of the OP which would just make it plain weird.

There will be folks out there who will be looking for someone young though, just need to be patient.

By *lasguy1972Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think single males struggle full stop. Keep hearing stories of some gang of abusive single males roaming the corridors of Fab. Not sure if this is true or a convenient excuse. I know that they're some confused females and couples on here who think they own the world. My pussy my rules strange thing is in a equal world my penis my rules is as true too. Today a female looking to meet according to her profile and meet post Men Woman Couples MM MF FF aged 18 to 65 had blocked everyone of my sex when I tried to message. That takes a special kind of person.

Keep your hand in remain nice and respectful and don't let it grind you down

"Think single males struggle full stop. Keep hearing stories of some gang of abusive single males roaming the corridors of Fab. Not sure if this is true or a convenient excuse. I know that they're some confused females and couples on here who think they own the world. My pussy my rules strange thing is in a equal world my penis my rules is as true too. Today a female looking to meet according to her profile and meet post Men Woman Couples MM MF FF aged 18 to 65 had blocked everyone of my sex when I tried to message. That takes a special kind of person.

Keep your hand in remain nice and respectful and don't let it grind you down "

You forgot to add that the gang of single men have pitchforks and torches while roaming.

It is a woman's choice who her pussy meets just the same way it's a guys choice who they meet

We wouldn't want to meet anyone close to our children's age so that would rule you out if we were looking to meet a single guy.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If thats what you call heartbreaking, wow you have lived an easy life

By *lasguy1972Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think I covered the my body my rules equality thing.

» Add a new message to this topic