FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > swinging or a relationship?

swinging or a relationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do any of you other singles feel like your stuck between a choise of swinging or looking for a proper relationship ...

like you cant really come on fab and find a bf

But i am not sure how much of this part of my life i would want to share with someone I met on a 'regular dating' site (sorry if referring to it as regular offends anyone ... just not sure how else to put it)

kinda makes me feel like unless you were already a couple before you got into swinging ... then you kind of need to choose either or .. but I am greedy and want both! ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No dilemma here, I am blissfully happy single.

"do any of you other singles feel like your stuck between a choise of swinging or looking for a proper relationship ...

"

also choise?? really??? ... my typos are the worst!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't say "stuck"

If I got into a relationship I wouldn't be on here. If, somewhere down the line he wanted to swing.. Happy days.

However, I am not looking for a relationship. I'm happy being single and having a couple of very good friends with benefits. I enjoy being able to do my own thing without having to think of someone else all the time.

Happy to be selfishly single

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

perth

Yes I know what you mean. I think a great relationship would combine the two.

"

Happy to be selfishly single "

I'm just being extra greedy eh? lol

I want the closeness, intimacy and company of a relationship ... but I want the freedom and excitement of swinging

but i get what you mean about probably not swinging if i got in a relationship ... thats why i feel its a choice ... one or the other

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not interested in a relationship, this suits me just fine

I'm not looking for a relationship I've got to much family commitments.

That's why I'm here swinging works best for me at the moment.

I've known people to become proper couples which works great for them

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"No dilemma here, I am blissfully happy single.

"

This

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I wouldn't say "stuck"

If I got into a relationship I wouldn't be on here. If, somewhere down the line he wanted to swing.. Happy days.

However, I am not looking for a relationship. I'm happy being single and having a couple of very good friends with benefits. I enjoy being able to do my own thing without having to think of someone else all the time.

Happy to be selfishly single "

And most of this

At first, possibly. Definitely not now. Also very happy being selfishly single.

"do any of you other singles feel like your stuck between a choise of swinging or looking for a proper relationship ...

But i am not sure how much of this part of my life i would want to share with someone I met on a 'regular dating' site (sorry if referring to it as regular offends anyone ... just not sure how else to put it)

kinda makes me feel like unless you were already a couple before you got into swinging ... then you kind of need to choose either or .. but I am greedy and want both! ha "

I struggled with this too. And I ended up leaving fab for a while to concentrate on dating rather than shagging. All that happened was I was shagging my dates instead.

This time I am being very selective who I play with and I am honest that I am single but looking to meet a fellow pervert to have a relationship with.

"

I struggled with this too. And I ended up leaving fab for a while to concentrate on dating rather than shagging. All that happened was I was shagging my dates instead.

This time I am being very selective who I play with and I am honest that I am single but looking to meet a fellow pervert to have a relationship with. "

... i too have ended up shagging too many dates either that or i go hard the other way pretending to be which is just no use as its not really who i am

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

The history of Fab shows that people can find partners through swinging, and then carry on swinging as a true couple.

Others who have found partners on here have left to concentrate on their relationship.

It's whatever suits you.

Part of me would love to find that one . To be in a relationship your soul mate when your feeling rubbish or down I miss that greatly.

However been single I know I'm not hurting or cheating on anyone I'm just having great sex and fun.

Think there will be a time ill get sick of this and just want to be with one person.

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm happy being single but miss the regular sex. Intimacy. Someone to cuddle into in bed. But can't be Bothered with the hassle or stress of a relationship. A mix between the two would do me x

I met Woody on here 9 months ago. We're very happy together but both still interested in swinging. If either of us get tired of it, we'll leave. Neither of us were looking for it, it just happened. I was on a dating site prior to this where lot's of people lie about what they're looking for (most I seen on here when I joined last year). I personally much preferred the honesty of what people were looking for on here rather than vanilla land with lots of fibs. J

If I found a relationship I wouldn't want anyone else and hopefully neither would they. If it's not enough then for me it would be the wrong relationship. I take my hat off to swinging couples. I just know I couldn't do it x

Im happy being single but still enjoying great sex. I think now if I had to get into another relationship id still want to keep being able to enjoy the fun ive found on fab x

It's the intimacy that I miss. I never let a meet sleep over as one of the most intimate things for me is falling asleep in someone's arms. And in the morning the sleepy half awake slow sensual sex is my favourite sex of all. I can't achieve that mental intimacy with meets.

"It's the intimacy that I miss. I never let a meet sleep over as one of the most intimate things for me is falling asleep in someone's arms. And in the morning the sleepy half awake slow sensual sex is my favourite sex of all. I can't achieve that mental intimacy with meets."

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

kinda makes me feel like unless you were already a couple before you got into swinging ... then you kind of need to choose either or .. but I am greedy and want both! ha "

I totally get this!

Deep down I want to meet someone and have a normal relationship so to speak!

Then the inner deviant comes out and I want a bit of swinging fun!

Think it's all down to my commitment issues

» Add a new message to this topic