FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A question for the women

A question for the women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you have to talk to a guy for a while before a meet or can you meet them after a few messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you have to talk to a guy for a while before a meet or can you meet them after a few messages?

"

Depends on my need at the time

Like to talk for abit glad a do a few have showing there true colours later on. Thankful I never met them. You really don't know who your talking to. Bit of a gamble been a single female . Gut feeling is best

"Like to talk for abit glad a do a few have showing there true colours later on. Thankful I never met them. You really don't know who your talking to. Bit of a gamble been a single female . Gut feeling is best "

That's how I feel about meeting guys on my own. They could be telling you anything to make you meet them

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I like to get to know them pretty well first, I don't get much free time and I usually meet at home so I like to be pretty sure of them before I even consider meeting

I like to chat for a bit on here if i get a good feeling start chatting on kik or whatsapp and take it from there x

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I like to chat for a while first too. I've certainly changed my mind on some occasions. Mind you, I was fooled totally by one guy after talking for a good while and after meeting.

I think it is definitely the safest thing to do when a woman is meeting on her own but like sexgoddess said even after meeting them you still don't know them.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If I get a good vibe about someone then I'll meet when it suits us both whether that be after just a week or a few weeks.

I used to chat endlessly to people and things fizzled out the more you chatted so now I tend to just go with the flow and if someone asked me too meet after a short time I would if it was just for a coffee xx

"Like to talk for abit glad a do a few have showing there true colours later on. Thankful I never met them. You really don't know who your talking to. Bit of a gamble been a single female . Gut feeling is best "

I agree but I have done it within an hr or so of meeting on fab. Quick chat, quick phone call and then if gut says it is good to go it is good to go. But they come here. I never ever go there first meet.

Have thought of arranging a 'solo meet' with a guy for my lady but the majority of single guys have shown their true colours after a few messages.

They seem to be quite selfish and think it's all about them.

J

"Have thought of arranging a 'solo meet' with a guy for my lady but the majority of single guys have shown their true colours after a few messages.

J"

I don't think Mr could pick a guy for me. There would be something wrong with the lot of them

"Have thought of arranging a 'solo meet' with a guy for my lady but the majority of single guys have shown their true colours after a few messages.

J

I don't think Mr could pick a guy for me. There would be something wrong with the lot of them "

I've kept an open mind but nearly all we have spoken with don't seem to get it.

J

I don't think Mr could pick a guy for me. There would be something wrong with the lot of them

"

Good luck finding one x

J

Good luck finding one x"

Thank you x

For me it really depends on the feel you get from both men. I think my the first few messages you can tell how quickly a meet will happen. If they tick all the boxes then soon something will happen x

We have been looking for a single guy for a solo meet since November - it has not gone well!!

Guys to meet us as a couple are great, never had a problem there. Can't figure out where the difference lies; I do know they don't call me babe/ hun / darling when it's a couple meet though - presence of the husbands brings out a little bit more respect?? Done know

Cant believe how difficult it is for you's? Very strange.

"We have been looking for a single guy for a solo meet since November - it has not gone well!!

Guys to meet us as a couple are great, never had a problem there. Can't figure out where the difference lies; I do know they don't call me babe/ hun / darling when it's a couple meet though - presence of the husbands brings out a little bit more respect?? Done know "

Agree with this.

They also become very impatient with sending numerous messages before we have even replied to the first one.

They start to sound a bit desperate and desperate is something which we are not x

"We have been looking for a single guy for a solo meet since November - it has not gone well!!

Guys to meet us as a couple are great, never had a problem there. Can't figure out where the difference lies; I do know they don't call me babe/ hun / darling when it's a couple meet though - presence of the husbands brings out a little bit more respect?? Done know

Agree with this.

They also become very impatient with sending numerous messages before we have even replied to the first one.

They start to sound a bit desperate and desperate is something which we are not x"

Agree, I think the added complication of me not being single is a bit much for guys looking for a single fem. those meeting couples seem to better appreciate the dynamic of there being an 'us'

Agree with this.

They start to sound a bit desperate and desperate is something which we are not x

Agree, I think the added complication of me not being single is a bit much for guys looking for a single fem. those meeting couples seem to better appreciate the dynamic of there being an 'us' "

Spot on!

» Add a new message to this topic