FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > optional extra's

optional extra's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or has the fecking world gone mad because most off the time i find drivers never use indicators to tell me where they are going and i nearly always run up there arses when they stop suddenly at a space to park and when i toot horn to show my disapproval all i get is abuse and when i come to roundabouts the amount off people who don't use them to either let the person behind them know there going left or right and the one's who come 3 quarters the way round a roundabout and then decide to put them on does me fecking head in . Anyone else have same problem where they live or is it just up here .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ckleticklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it just me or has the fecking world gone mad because most off the time i find drivers never use indicators to tell me where they are going and i nearly always run up there arses when they stop suddenly at a space to park and when i toot horn to show my disapproval all i get is abuse and when i come to roundabouts the amount off people who don't use them to either let the person behind them know there going left or right and the one's who come 3 quarters the way round a roundabout and then decide to put them on does me fecking head in . Anyone else have same problem where they live or is it just up here . "

......and breathe......

"Is it just me or has the fecking world gone mad because most off the time i find drivers never use indicators to tell me where they are going and i nearly always run up there arses when they stop suddenly at a space to park and when i toot horn to show my disapproval all i get is abuse and when i come to roundabouts the amount off people who don't use them to either let the person behind them know there going left or right and the one's who come 3 quarters the way round a roundabout and then decide to put them on does me fecking head in . Anyone else have same problem where they live or is it just up here .

......and breathe......"

feckin put a lot into that when i read it back lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must admit, I feel your pain.

My big hate is fog lights.

No it doesn't look cool on a clear day, you just look like a twat.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ffs it wears the bulbs out man

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Nope down here too.

I do wonder sometimes how some people actually passed their driving tests.

I didn't get the indicators as an optional extra. I wanted the lipstick holder instead

"I didn't get the indicators as an optional extra. I wanted the lipstick holder instead "
thats cheeky considering you were blessed with your own coat hangers

"I didn't get the indicators as an optional extra. I wanted the lipstick holder instead thats cheeky considering you were blessed with your own coat hangers "

They're for display purposes only

By *gag001Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it just me or has the fecking world gone mad because most off the time i find drivers never use indicators to tell me where they are going and i nearly always run up there arses when they stop suddenly at a space to park and when i toot horn to show my disapproval all i get is abuse and when i come to roundabouts the amount off people who don't use them to either let the person behind them know there going left or right and the one's who come 3 quarters the way round a roundabout and then decide to put them on does me fecking head in . Anyone else have same problem where they live or is it just up here . "

Slowing down and using an appropriate distance should prevent 99% of potential of rear ending anyone but dont get me going on roundabouts lol and indicators, as ex lorry driver im feeling your pain. Again give distance and reduce speed and soon as is safe stop if your still raging.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Try sitting parked in a space at the doctor's surgery, when another driver clips your vehicle, then denies doing it and subjects you to verbal abuse.

Does my nut in too no indicators

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Middle and outside lane hoggers!!

Drive me up the ferkin' wall!!

Can't express how mad they make me when i stuck behind one.

Sitting there, oblivious to the situation around them!

If you aren't overtaking, move the fuck over!!!

Love smoking ( getting off the mark quicker than the other person) people at lights

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm with you all on this

Drives me mad too

"Try sitting parked in a space at the doctor's surgery, when another driver clips your vehicle, then denies doing it and subjects you to verbal abuse. "
hence the reason why in supermarkets I park my 4x4 in a taxi space or in the middle of nowhere but still it happens , looking to get the South African add on of under car flame throwers for anti hijacking I'm sure in an independent Scotland we can use them, would soon improve carparking quickly

I feel your pain and I'm a driving instructor. I have some great conversations with my students about it too. Why do I need to indicate he didn't. Yes but you had to wait because he didn't or yes and that's why you pulled out in front of him on the roundabout.90% of qualified drivers would fail a modern driving test. Bring in compulsory re tests every 10 years.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

People's observation and road reading skills aren't great either.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"People's observation and road reading skills aren't great either. "

"I feel your pain and I'm a driving instructor. I have some great conversations with my students about it too. Why do I need to indicate he didn't. Yes but you had to wait because he didn't or yes and that's why you pulled out in front of him on the roundabout.90% of qualified drivers would fail a modern driving test. Bring in compulsory re tests every 10 years. "

By *ogotwanMan  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

"Must admit, I feel your pain.

My big hate is fog lights.

No it doesn't look cool on a clear day, you just look like a twat. "

some folk just cant wait to put them on.if u look in ur mirror n see headlights chances r the driver behind can see ur taillights..TURN THEM OFF YA DOPE

folk on the motorway unaware that there indicator been flasin for 7 miles...ffs dont get me started

» Add a new message to this topic