FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aprils fools

Aprils fools

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Who's been caught out or who did you catch out and what's been done to catch you or catch someone else or whats the weirdest thing you've heard in relation to aprils fools day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who's been caught out or who did you catch out and what's been done to catch you or catch someone else or whats the weirdest thing you've heard in relation to aprils fools day?"

Gmtv this morning about not allowing truck stops to have a full English on the menu

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Virgin atlantic bringing in glass bottomed planes into service lol

Best one I saw was from the National Trust putting the clocks forward an hour in a stone circle by adding another stone.

Did get caught out with the Edinburgh council one on dog poop. Was a good bit through the article before the penny dropped.

Loads of good ones though.

B

Work mate saw on internet the amount of steel ordered for the new bridge on the forth would fall short by a few feet!...... N due to some clause with Chinese supplier would cost millions to ship extra steel to finish!.......

Aye right then....I'm foolish,not a fool!

By *anandmeowCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

A good one I seen this morning was Volkswagen advertising their new passat with "instagram filter windscreen" it had a button that set a filter through through the windscreen and let you send the image of your windscreen direct to your instagram account.

The other was on Musclefood and their 3d printed steaks.

» Add a new message to this topic